Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-08-2015, 02:03 AM   #1
Brainiac

Brainiac has said some nice things
Default Kirsten Room weight gain?

Hi.

There used to be site called Kirsten Room. The site had this really young looking petite girl, she was 18-years old so no creepy stuff. I'm talking like 10-years ago (2004-2008) or something like that. I think she went from skinny to chubby at first. Some photoshoots she was nearly plump and I have heard that after she stopped modeling she got fat.

Are there pictures online about her weight gain progression?

Sorry if I posted this on wrong place.

Thanks
Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off