Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-26-2017, 10:43 AM   #10501
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Butternut donut from Dunkin Donuts
Old 08-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #10502
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Boiled corn on the cob. So good.
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #10503
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bean salad. Some people call it cowboy caviar, or Texas caviar. To me it's just bean salad.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #10504
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Darn now I want a 3 bean salad.LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:05 PM   #10505
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmm...I had a tasty spicy italian sub from Subway on wheat flatbread for lunch plus a little bag of Lays bagel with the works flavored kettle chips.

I wasn't all that impressed with the chips but the sammich was satisfying as I sat outside reading at lunch time.

Not sure what I want for dinner yet.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #10506
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Hummus... I think in the last few months I have eaten a swimming pool full of hummus. With baby carrots, or celrey.. lots and lots of celery.
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #10507
fat9276
I don't know

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stuffing my fat face with the 2nd best fries I have ever had (duck fat fries with rosemary still take the cake)
Old 09-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #10508
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I ate 3 ham salad sandwiches today, plus a huge hunk of cake and a bunch of candy. Being in the path of hurricane Irma is doing wonders for my stress eating tendencies.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:38 PM   #10509
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wings, potato skins, mozzarella, sticks, beer. I love football season.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:38 PM   #10510
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

They're still grilling, so I'm not turning anything down. Burgers, hotdogs, fries, burgers, hotdogs, fries, burgers, hotdogs, fries . . .
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #10511
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Coconut vanilla Greek yogurt <3
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food