Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2017, 06:19 AM   #4126
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of my priorities in my new job was getting some cross-training happening, I have two people who are the only ones who really know what it is that they do. But between vacations and rush-jobs it hasn't been easy, so we've only just covered the tip of the iceberg so far.... and one of those two key people just gave his two week notice. This is going to end up being a clusterf***, as there is no way to get a full brain dump on all the little tweaks of what he does within two weeks, nor will we be able to replace him that quickly, nor are any of the other people as broadly competent as he is. Also I'm predicting some long days on my part as I try to master as much as possible of what he is doing, and then as I cover off a lot of it until we have him replaced.

(he was on vacation the first week I was here, so I'm pretty sure his departure is not my fault -- he must have been looking before we first met. And I think we've gotten along well. And technically he doesn't even report to me. But I still feel like I failed to head this off, somehow).
Old 08-22-2017, 05:01 AM   #4127
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gonna be quitting my job on a sunday. Still going in on saturdays but I'm done with sundays for a number of reasons.

The stress is making me ill, it is costing me a lot of money, I'm getting harrassed and threatened on my way to work and... well, the final straw is my boss bringing in somebody new to 'help' because he doesn't think I'm objective enough.

I only worked sundays to begin with as a personal favour to my boss, who I consider a friend. If this is how he is going to repay my years of covering his back and doing half his job for him, then I'm done. I'll stick to just saturdays with my other boss.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #4128
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My boss is literally the worst boss I have ever worked under. I seriously hope I can find a new job and in so doing...make her life as painful as possible.

It took two years to get me to this point, and to the point coworkers are staring and murmuring at her behaviour. Time to move on!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:56 AM   #4129
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sorry for both of you. Horrible bosses is something I never had to deal with but I can imagine it makes life difficult. I hope you will find a new amazing job filled with great opportunities that's gonna make you happy and fulfilled.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:37 AM   #4130
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How did the quitting Sundays go, Loopy?

Xy: any chance that something will be done about your boss anytime soon?

The only thing that I'm unhappy about is that Summer is almost done, but by the weather it only felt like it started a few weeks ago. I want more shorts weather, darn it!
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #4131
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm on day two of being home sick. I feel miserable and Archer doesn't undstand why I won't get up and play with him.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy