Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title
Default So, what's *your* favorite thing about a fat partner?

Everyone has their own reasons for enjoying fat and weight gain. From seeing size differences between partners to the indulgence of stuffing to just enjoying the super-soft cuddling opportunity, what's your favorite aspect?

For me, though my interest in weight gain is also sexual, cuddling up against a soft belly is pretty damn high up there on the "most awesome things about fat" list Oh, and belly rubs. Belly rubs are awesome.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hmm

agreed..belly rubs are way the hell up there..and feeding. another favorite part is thighs..whether bare or in clothes a nice, thick set of thighs might make my head explode.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #3
ssbbwfan1983

ssbbwfan1983 has said some nice things

Honestly, it's being able to go out to dinner with someone who doesn't whine about their weight and only orders a salad...THAT THEY WON"T EVEN EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssbbwfan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Honestly, I don't even know. I guess overall it's just the look and feel of a fat body vs. a thin one. I find fat comforting, but it's more than just a cuddly teddy bear thing. Just looking at fat, touching it (hell yes belly rubs) is probably the most erotic thing I can imagine.

It sounds weird, but sometimes I think of a fat body like a canvas. There are stretch marks, and cellulite, and folds and ripples that you wouldn't find on a perfectly thin form. It's evolving, it has character, and it's beautiful. Every stretch mark tells a story, lol. Look at a group of fat men or women and compare them to a group of Abercrombie and Fitch models: The distribution of fat, the way each person carries their weight...it leads to all different types of beauty. Once you've seen one set of abs, you've seen them all.

I don't often think about it because my attraction just feels so natural...but I tried my best to explain.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It is a sexual and sensual thing for me as well. Not necessarily overtly as in the "I have to get off now" aspect. But infinitely arousing.

If I had to stick to one favorite, it would be bellies. I love bellies. Cuddling up to a fat belly is heaven. Good place to put feet too. Thankfully I have a couple of girlfriends who I can get my cuddle time in and are ok with being fondled since most of my guy friends are too skinny for my tastes . I love squeezing, touching, caressing, etc. And the more comfortable I am with someone, the more "touchy/feely" I am as well.

Other awesome favorite things. Cause you can't just have one!

I also love watching someone eat. More so if it's someone who truly is enjoying what they eat. Not just the "let me see how much I can stuff myself with" which is fun but the pleasure they derive in the flavors, textures and smells. The whole experience can be so erotic. I like cooking for someone and definitely offering seconds or thirds.

I would also agree with KawaiiFFA's comments about fat being a canvas. It's so very tactile for me as well as the comforting aspect.

I also find it to be erotic in the sense of self and sexuality too, we carry ourselves in our belly. Indulging one's self and sexuality...as in acceptance of, enjoyment of, pleasure in, etc. Granted many probably do not see it that way nor live it that way either with regard to gaining. And I know some stuff/binge/etc. to hide themselves away...but for those comfortable in who they are, what they want, etc. I enjoy that.

It's still so new for me, being open and out about what I desire and want, so it's been interesting to put to words how I feel, what I enjoy, etc.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

impossible to pick one thing.
a body that says i wanted it so i had it
a belly that says hell yeah im fat so what?
moob cleavage
hugging a big belly
love handles
the contrast with me because im skinny
something to hold, grab, squeeze
more to kiss
someone who doesn't look like a clone!
big juicy thighs...

but yes for me too it's just in my nature to feel this way.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
impossible to pick one thing.
a body that says i wanted it so i had it
a belly that says hell yeah im fat so what?
moob cleavage
hugging a big belly
love handles
the contrast with me because im skinny
something to hold, grab, squeeze
more to kiss
someone who doesn't look like a clone!
big juicy thighs...

but yes for me too it's just in my nature to feel this way.
I agree with all of these points.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
Honestly, I don't even know. I guess overall it's just the look and feel of a fat body vs. a thin one. I find fat comforting, but it's more than just a cuddly teddy bear thing. Just looking at fat, touching it (hell yes belly rubs) is probably the most erotic thing I can imagine.

It sounds weird, but sometimes I think of a fat body like a canvas. There are stretch marks, and cellulite, and folds and ripples that you wouldn't find on a perfectly thin form. It's evolving, it has character, and it's beautiful. Every stretch mark tells a story, lol. Look at a group of fat men or women and compare them to a group of Abercrombie and Fitch models: The distribution of fat, the way each person carries their weight...it leads to all different types of beauty. Once you've seen one set of abs, you've seen them all.

I don't often think about it because my attraction just feels so natural...but I tried my best to explain.
This was beautifully said!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

When I first met my wife, I'd openly been an FA for some time. . When I first laid eyes on her, I knew she was special. . At that time (26 years ago now) she was a bbw, but had everything a man like myself could ask for. . Incredible eyes, beautiful smile, witty, and amazingly well proportioned. . There wasn't anything about her I didn't like . .

As time passed and she blossomed into an incredible SSBBW, I was drawn to every part of her, but I have to admit a particular passion for her belly. . It had grown quite large, and round, but not flabby, it was jiggly but not overly so. . I tended to “obsess” a bit with her belly, and would gently touch, squeeze, and fondle it. I also liked to nuzzle her belly and would nibble and kiss her all over. I noticed she would sometimes “flinch” as I nuzzled and kissed the lower part of her belly apron. . (She was sometimes sensitive about her size around others, but in the privacy of our bedroom she rarely was) She and I were “pillow talking” one night, and I was trying to reassure her of how much I adored her body and especially her belly. . She snuggled up to me and said, “It's not that, my lower belly is just soo sensitive, your mustache tickling me is almost more sensation than I can handle!”

So I'll have to say I found in her case her belly to be my most favorite “part”. But as she told someone, "the only things on me that are small are my hands and feet". . Her feet and hands never changed over the years. . She still wore a size 5 ring and size 7 shoes. .
Old 12-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
This was beautifully said!
Thank you.

I guess I can be articulate when I really try. xD
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My favorite thing on the physical side? Really just that she's fat. That's always fascinated me, drawn me, and filled my life with happiness.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Anything and everything.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

softness
roundness
big bottoms
bulging round legs
that good feeling when you hug her
Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They don't give me crap about eating- and I can usually get them to eat with me

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #15
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

a quick wit and a warm smile
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #16
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hehe always great things about big guys, firstly if they're big and tall I just find that hella attactive... they are usually super cuddly, and usually have a nice big appetite (like me LOL) also it's nice to know that if they are bigger I won't break them as easily. lmao just more comfortable in my opinion.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #17
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

My favorite thing about having a fat wife is watching her undress and exposing her huge belly and fat hips and going around the house in her underwear when we're alone is a big turn on.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:03 AM   #18
myownway

myownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmyownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The feeling of a soft, plump body, first and foremost. And secondly the sight of all these feminine curves that are much larger than on an average woman.
myownway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:49 AM   #19
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownway View Post
The feeling of a soft, plump body, first and foremost. And secondly the sight of all these feminine curves that are much larger than on an average woman.
Yes, exactly what I feel. Plus the warmth of such a soft, sexy body, meant to be fondled, caresssed and kissed all over.

A BBW's body to me is almost like a quiet, alluring sea and, as the Italian poet Leopardi put it speaking of a totally unrelated thing, il naufragar m'è dolce in questo mare, sweet to me is foundering in such sea.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #20
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I am in total agreement with KawaiiFFA and BBWFairyGirl. Wonderful explanations and as a BHM and lifelong FA, your comments are so affirming to read. I also feel the same way about beautiful fat women, be they BBW's or SSBBW's. Fat is so sensual and sexy and the belly is the center of it all. I love being at events where almost everyone is fat, male and female. Their protruding bellies and rolls of sensuous fat proclaiming they enjoy overindulging in food and drink and all that the world has to offer. It is all so erotic.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:48 PM   #21
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, to start with, everything! ~ Almost Famous
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #22
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Her comfortable softness. The smoosh factor.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:47 AM   #23
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

There's so much about to love for me! Just to see a beautiful fat woman that is confident and gives one a warm smile, then her beautiful fat and wiggly body that pushes my heart rate, her moves and the own moves of her fat, just seeing all of that is such an arousing pleasure to me! And when I can feel it, with my arms around her and feel all that beauty very close, it's like heaven!

Not to forget about when a girl dares to eat, no excuses, no worries, no shyness. When she asks me to get her something to eat, when there is a situation of trust and reliance, that she knows that she don't have to be shy. Maybe there's a little secret when we shop for her favourite foods and we just smile at each other knowing what to pick up.

And of course to fell all of her beauty and sexiness while we do it, all that soft and very arousing rolls and that mass of attractiveness i love to feel and kiss and cuddle, that makes me even more aroused while doing it. To play with and feel all of that sexiness, to experience the explosion of lust with such a wonderful big body of a beautiful girl, that's nameless and inexpressible at once! Maybe increased by a little feeding within.

It just amazes me!
Old 11-12-2014, 02:24 AM   #24
Nate Bouchard

Nate Bouchard has said some nice things

I’ve always had it bad for very fat women. How do I love them, let me count the ways. I love the voluptuousness and the fullness. I love how the curves on a big, beautiful woman’s body are so much more pronounced. I love the jiggle and sway as a fat woman walks and moves. When I see a woman so big that her ample thighs cause her to waddle slightly, my hearts skips a beat and I lose the ability to breathe, think, or speak. I love resting my head on her pillow like upper arms. No pronounced, toned biceps for me, thank you very much. I’ll take a lady with well rounded upper arms, so massive that they resemble angel wings. I love the way they, too, sway back and forth when her arms swing to and fro. I also love the way a fat girl’s huge breasts hang out past her enormous belly. When a woman sits and her massive tummy hangs so low, it makes her incapable of crossing her legs in what is, supposedly, deemed a “ladylike” position, it takes all the effort I have within me to keep from sidling up to her and putting my arms around her, squeezing her soft, spherical shape. I love how a very fat woman’s belly, while she lays on her side, forms the perfect pillow, upon which I can rest my head and sleep for hours. The body heat that emanates from the body of a fat lady, especially in the cold of winter is so comforting. I can rest my cold hands within the folds of mountainous flesh, and feel the warmth. When a fat woman’s hips and ass bounce up and down as she walks, I have to keep myself from staring. It’s a bit like staring at the sun, it seems. Pear shaped women, I mean truly pear shaped women, whose ample posteriors protrude so prominently are absolutely mesmerizing. While the phrase “junk in the trunk” is just so cliched, played out, and overused, it’s so right on when describing the desire I feel to have a woman with an enormous butt plop right down in my lap, have a seat, and nearly cripple me with both joy and helplessness at the same time. I also love the decadence an obese woman can display as she enjoys an overabundance of food. The reckless abandon with which she stuffs herself silly can make me rock hard. I especially love being with a woman who, with no regard for what other people think about her, will go into a restaurant and gorge herself to her heart and stomach’s content. After which, while her stomach feels so tight from being full, I gently massage and rub her tummy. When she sits back after a large meal with a big dessert afterward of course, and smiles as I caress her full belly, seeing the absolute satisfaction in her eyes as they glaze over and she begins to pant. I particularly love it when a woman whose own desire is to grow her body, making herself much fatter than she already is, continually and consistently stuffing herself with large meals like steak, mashed potatoes, pasta, snacks, and other fattening goodies. I love the taboo nature of it, considering the betrayal of societal norms that say, “Thou shalt diet thyself into oblivion and complete unhappiness!” I love the gluttony. I love it when she, metaphorically, sticks up two middle fingers, and yells “Fuck You!!” to a culture that scorns fat women, eschews largesse, and views stick thin women as the ideal. That naughtiness is a giant turn on. As far as sex goes, there is nothing better than being underneath a woman a few hundred lbs heavier than me, almost fighting for air, as she rides me. The smallness I feel in such a situation is what I crave. I feel safe and protected underneath her. My hands explore her massive girth, as her huge belly rests upon my chest. She leans forward, momentarily, and I feel as if she’ll crush me, and she eases back, smiling back at me, knowingly. When she straddles me from above, I notice that she’s two to three times as wide as I am, seeing as how lean and thin I am. My hands continue to wander, my arms unable to reach all the way around her torso, as she is Just. That. Fat.
Nate Bouchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #25
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like being fatter, and now that I'm with a fat partner, I don't feel as awkward about eating together. That is maybe not the number one thing, but there is a degree of comfort in being fat together with someone rather than being the fat one in the relationship, that I wasn't expecting to happen.

Tags
fat, favorite