Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
sibsyuen

sibsyuen has said some nice things
Default Sneaky Methods

Hello everyone:

You can call me Alan. I am new here, and got a question for everyone, if I am in the wrong place plz point me to the right place.

The dilemma is simple, are there any sneaky methods to transform a gal to a bbw or ssbbw during chatting-up/dating?

Some say, deserts and pasta will do it.

Some say, Italian or Spanish cuisines, as europeans diet tend to be the idea. Followed by encourage a little extra eating and if her curves expand, tell her more and more how sexy she looks like that.

Thats al

Alan
sibsyuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anything that happens in real life should only be consensual.

However, it's obvious that carbs and sugars can add weight. If you buy her a pasta dinner and she eats it willingly, that's not actually sneaky.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
sibsyuen

Default Continued

Ma'am:

Can you be a bit more specific, as I like to feed or stuffen a girl via sneaky. I have been out with for a while, but I dun want to let her know. I know in chinese courses, chesnut n chicken is a good combination, but not sure about others.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:08 PM   #4
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do you actually think you can "secretly" fatten up an average sized woman to a BBW/SSBBW without her knowledge/consent? Is this for real??
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
sibsyuen

Default Continued

Well, maybe I am not a good translator/fa.

As in general, I sometimes hear ppl say in streets, they want to stuffen or make a girl fat by putting desserts and fattening food to her.

well, I was thinking can one use staple food, limited to junk?

Well, to my understanding ppl put on weight by using up less emergy than absorbed. So are there anything that could a lady grow?

I am a romantic person, as I was thinking of steaks with potatoes or homemade italian pasta.

I see some italians that are huge, but dunno why. As to australian, some say is because of beers.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

If you desire to stealthily cause a woman to radically alter her size, your being very immoral and very unwise.

First, it won't work. Somebody doesn't put on twenty pounds without noticing, much less tip the scales at the SSBBW category.

Second, this kind of behavior is what makes people paranoid about FAs and regard feeders as some kind of sociopathic scum. You should never try to fatten somebody without there permission. I think that you should seriously reconsider your attitudes towards women in particular and humankind in general before you even think of dating, or considering yourself "romantic".

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibsyuen View Post
Well, maybe I am not a good translator/fa.

As in general, I sometimes hear ppl say in streets, they want to stuffen or make a girl fat by putting desserts and fattening food to her.

well, I was thinking can one use staple food, limited to junk?

Well, to my understanding ppl put on weight by using up less emergy than absorbed. So are there anything that could a lady grow?

I am a romantic person, as I was thinking of steaks with potatoes or homemade italian pasta.

I see some italians that are huge, but dunno why. As to australian, some say is because of beers.

Some Australians drink beer, but generally people gain weight by eating too much and exercising too little.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #8
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Somebody doesn't put on twenty pounds without noticing, much less tip the scales at the SSBBW category.
Exactly.

@sibsyuen: If you're cooking her a rich dinner, she's still deciding whether or not to eat it and how much is enough. Ultimately she will always control her own body more than you can. Why not have an honest conversation about your desires and treat her like a person instead of a farm animal?
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Anything that happens in real life should only be consensual.

However, it's obvious that carbs and sugars can add weight. If you buy her a pasta dinner and she eats it willingly, that's not actually sneaky.
I second that.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #10
sibsyuen

Default Jumt my views

To begin with, I would like to thank everyone for their comments and ideas.

Put it this way, let me tell u a life story. I had like fat ppl since I was a kid. So I dun tend to discriminate ppl in many ways that the society does. Instead I want to represent them if they are discrimainated or rejected.

This is followed by knowing huge ppl and their partners(bfs, gfs, husbands, wives, etc). People always say that the good thing about having such a partner is the cuddle or the hug of the partner, as they say its a sign of happiness.

For me, theres more than that but beyond what words can describe. However to find a partner like that is hard, as ppl in many societies prefer to be slim. I know some girls have been asked by their bfs to put some weight to become chubby or a bbw! So if there is a girl u like, ppl say the way to do is than, ask her out to dinner or cook at home (to reduce money). Or otherwise keep looking for a bbw or chubby girl?

Is that right?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #11
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think there is something charming about the verb "stuffen".
Old 12-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #12
sibsyuen

Default Thanks again

What do you think?
I just dun know what to do. I hope I havent entered the wrong place for ideas. Of course I do not want to be sneeky, but are there any better ideas?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #13
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honesty.

Tell her what you like, and see what she would be willing to consider. Do NOT force anything on her or try to be sneaky - those are both terrible ways to get what you want.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #14
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What do you think?
I Of course I do not want to be sneeky,
Isn't the name of this thread sneaky methods?
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #15
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Isn't the name of this thread sneaky methods?
No, he mean's he wants to be Sneaky, like THE SNEAK! from Homestarr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #16
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you could lock her in a cage and feed her, and then keep checking her finger to see if she's plumped up.

But watch out. If she's smart, and you've got bad eyesight, she might just use a chicken bone instead of a finger. It's a real hazard of the trade.

There are probably 500 sneak stories in the library here. Read them if you haven't. This stuff works best in fantasies and that's what the stories are there for.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hello everyone:

You can call me Alan. I am new here, and got a question for everyone, if I am in the wrong place plz point me to the right place.

The dilemma is simple, are there any sneaky methods to transform a gal to a bbw or ssbbw during chatting-up/dating?

Some say, deserts and pasta will do it.

Some say, Italian or Spanish cuisines, as europeans diet tend to be the idea. Followed by encourage a little extra eating and if her curves expand, tell her more and more how sexy she looks like that.

Thats al

Alan
1) She would have to be pretty oblivious not to notice the gain, after at most ten or fifteen pounds. So, no, there is no way to sneakily transform someone without their knowledge and acquiescence.

2) Even if there were, you shouldn't. Such a transformation is fundamental, affecting the rest of their life. It should be their choice, not yours.

So really: bad plan. Maybe it appeals to you as a fantasy or story, so if you must, write a story about it and try to get it out of your system, and find another way to look at things.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #18
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I have it on good authority from a man who by sheer coincidence happens to be my husband. The best way to transform a gal into a SSBBW is to do it sneakily in plain sight. All you need is wallet large enough to pamper her as you would any empress. She might eventually catch on that you're taking her to all the best restaurants in town, but she sure won't object. If that doesn't work, there are always cruise ships.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #19
Skyseer

Skyseer has said some nice things

What I do at work is just leave the food out (lots of brownies and bakes goodies) and lets then graze. I love to bake and they help me "perfect" the recipies. Its fun to watch the ladies grow.
Skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:34 AM   #20
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseer View Post
just leave the food out and lets then graze.
Hmmmm...are we talking about people or animals here????
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #21
jello4me

jello4me has said some nice things
Smile Good luck

Don't let her lift a finger and get lots of take out high calorie dinners. Hope she gains lots of weight for you. For me there is nothing like watching my bottom heavy wife's bottom keep getting bigger.
jello4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #22
Skyseer

Skyseer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
Hmmmm...are we talking about people or animals here????
Always people. Today at work, I brought in a large container of brownies. While I was standing there one lady just picked one up and absentmindedly eat it. I few minutes later when she realized she tasted chocolate, she asked if I had given her one - it was hilarious...
Skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #23
RevolOggerp

RevolOggerp has said some nice things

It's not possible to secretly fatten up someone unless they were too stupid to even notice that their clothes were getting small or that they were gaining weight.

Basically, anyone who was worried about their weight would watch what they eat.

You could offer her sweets or desserts and compliment her on her looks regardless of if she's gained some weight.

If she complains that she's gained a few pounds, you can tell her that she still looks good and make her feel better about it. Of course, it depends on the individual.
RevolOggerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:48 AM   #24
Subtlefeeder

Subtlefeeder has said some nice things
Default Sneaky?

I wouldn't call myself sneaky. I just put the good stuff out there. I don't make anyone eat it. I can't help it if my wife like M&Ms and other fattening food. I enjoy watching her eat it. She doesn't gain weight very fast but I'll take whatever she gets. If it bothered her too much, I guess she'd leave it alone. I can't help it, I love fat.
Subtlefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 11:58 PM   #25
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtlefeeder View Post
I can't help it, I love fat [sic].
You meant your "wife who is fat" right?