Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #251
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
My new wallpaper.

On a more serious note, I definitely think that the presence of loved ones and a calm environment can help reduce pain. Also, isn't the baby a little older during a bris? Eight days versus a postpartum circumcision. That may have something to do with it, too. Baby's already been through a lot getting born, and then they get cut up, too....
Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #252
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Um. If you decided to actually read my post, you'd understand where I was coming from ...........
if you noticed i didnt quote you i simply copied it as a generic blanket statement. now when you talk to the parents are you simply stating facts with no emotion, or are you inflecting your opinion in these discussions. the first way would be someone doing their job, the second would be someone preaching their beliefs and i would request that person removed. ive had no problem in the past telling a Dr. or nurse to fuck off if i dont care for their demeanor

and no i didnt read your entire post because it was just more then i cared to read, but i did not use your line as an attack on you whatsoever. like i said i simply copied it as a generic statement.

unlike this very biased statement
Quote:
Who's trying to take that away from you, least of all me, a medical professional whose job is to carry out whatever educated or ill informed decision you choose to make about your son's penis.

i would retract the biased part if it simply said this:
Quote:
Who's trying to take that away from you, least of all me, a medical professional whose job is to carry out whatever decision you choose to make about your son's penis.
so now that im sure ive invited you to come at me with something else il just say im glad i wont be having any interaction with you in any medical capacity.

and the funny thing is foregoing hypnosis (a load of shit) my earliest memories both joyous and tragic go back to around 3 i think. i certainly dont recall the agony of the day i was born and highly doubt it has effected the way ive lived my life.

Last edited by hellcatt; 11-24-2010 at 11:39 AM.
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #253
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcatt View Post
if you noticed i didnt quote you i simply copied it as a generic blanket statement.
You actually quoted me verbatim. (Look it up if you don't know the meaning of the word).

Quote:
now when you talk to the parents are you simply stating facts with no emotion, or are you inflecting your opinion in these discussions.
Actually, I state facts, not opinions, giving pros and cons of all of the options. If you knew anything about me (a long term member of this community with good "cred" when it comes to my profession) you'd know that. Even when asked, I don't give parents my opinion, because quite frankly my opinion is none of their business and not at all pertinent to the choice they have to make. My job is to give them information and support their choices. Regardless of my feelings. Regardless of my opinion. Regardless of what I think of why they're making the choice they're making. This goes for every decision a parent makes -- feeding, vaccinations, circumcision, etc etc etc.

Quote:
the first way would be someone doing their job, the second would be someone preaching their beliefs and i would request that person removed.

I really don't think I need you to tell me how to do my job. I'm actually quite good at it

Quote:
ive had no problem in the past telling a Dr. or nurse to fuck off if i dont care for their demeanor
Bully for you.

Quote:
and no i didnt read your entire post because it was just more then i cared to read, ...
What, too many words? Poor thing, to be so burdened by text. Oh, the humanity.

Quote:
i would retract the biased part if it simply said this:
Yeah but see the thing is, I'm very honest about my bias. There's no shame in having bias, and since I'm not at work when visiting here, I get to express my opinion, in an appropriate venue.

Quote:
so now that im sure ive invited you to come at me with something else il just say im glad i wont be having any interaction with you in any medical capacity.
Well that just shows your ignorance, loud and clear. But that's fine, I'd rather interact with people who are interested in, you know, learning things and having rational discussion. It's much more satisfying than telling someone to "fuck off", which is just so very mature, don't you think? My patients -- young and old -- love me, and I get my highest marks in the way I provide culturally sensitive care to families at a crucial time in their life.

Quote:
and the funny thing is foregoing hypnosis (a load of shit) my earliest memories both joyous and tragic go back to around 3 i think. i certainly dont recall the agony of the day i was born and highly doubt it has effected the way ive lived my life.
So you're willing to completely denounce what has been -- for some -- an effective treatment, based on what? Your opinion?

And as for your assertion that your circumcision hasn't affected you, perhaps your anger and completely out of perspective response to my post is an indication otherwise. Unlike others in this thread, I've said that I support parents' rights, and caught a certain amount of shit for that fact, by the way. So I'm hardly the enemy here. How interesting that you'd cast me in that role, because of your interpretation of one line of my post. Wow, way to get the context. Not.

It's very telling, though, don't you think? That you'd choose to attack me? For supporting a parent's right to circumcise their child?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:08 PM   #254
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
You actually quoted me verbatim. (Look it up if you don't know the meaning of the word).

Actually, I state facts, not opinions, giving pros and cons of all of the options. If you knew anything about me (a long term member of this community with good "cred" when it comes to my profession) you'd know that. Even when asked, I don't give parents my opinion, because quite frankly my opinion is none of their business and not at all pertinent to the choice they have to make. My job is to give them information and support their choices. Regardless of my feelings. Regardless of my opinion. Regardless of what I think of why they're making the choice they're making. This goes for every decision a parent makes -- feeding, vaccinations, circumcision, etc etc etc.

I really don't think I need you to tell me how to do my job. I'm actually quite good at it

Bully for you.

What, too many words? Poor thing, to be so burdened by text. Oh, the humanity.

Yeah but see the thing is, I'm very honest about my bias. There's no shame in having bias, and since I'm not at work when visiting here, I get to express my opinion, in an appropriate venue.

Well that just shows your ignorance, loud and clear. But that's fine, I'd rather interact with people who are interested in, you know, learning things and having rational discussion. It's much more satisfying than telling someone to "fuck off", which is just so very mature, don't you think? My patients -- young and old -- love me, and I get my highest marks in the way I provide culturally sensitive care to families at a crucial time in their life.

So you're willing to completely denounce what has been -- for some -- an effective treatment, based on what? Your opinion?

And as for your assertion that your circumcision hasn't affected you, perhaps your anger and completely out of perspective response to my post is an indication otherwise. Unlike others in this thread, I've said that I support parents' rights, and caught a certain amount of shit for that fact, by the way. So I'm hardly the enemy here. How interesting that you'd cast me in that role, because of your interpretation of one line of my post. Wow, way to get the context. Not.

It's very telling, though, don't you think? That you'd choose to attack me? For supporting a parent's right to circumcise their child?
i did?

it seems to me that this post as well as your last post were attacks. im not quite sure where my posts "attacked" you at all.

either way youre a non factor in my life and im sure the few here actually care about your "cred on the board" are very proud of you. just remember it is after all the internet (in other words WHO CARES)

now with that said and done in my short time on this board i dont think its the board for me. i wont state the reasons why ill just excuse myself and say farewell

Last edited by hellcatt; 11-24-2010 at 11:14 PM.
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #255
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
now with that said and done in my short time on this board i dont think its the board for me. i wont state the reasons why ill just excuse myself and say farewell
Don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #256
Starvosk

Starvosk has said some nice things

I am uncut. I actually find the foreskin very useful, in that it aids in things like masturbation and handjobs (For the girls) and actually, it really HELPS with stamina. I actually had a slight problem in that many of the girls I've been with have complained about how long I could go.

The first time I had sex, I went maybe 20 or 30 minutes. I was pretty much using all my willpower, and eventually my partner got concerned. Needless to say. when she informed me most girls don't even want to go more than 10 or 15 minutes I let it all out.

I say with the foreskin, I have a lot more control because I can adjust the sensitivity of my penis to fit the occasion. If my girlfriend and I want something real quick, I can dish it out in about a minute, if we want to go it slow..well, honestly I haven't met a girl that can outlast me on a good day.
Starvosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #257
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvosk View Post
I am uncut. I actually find the foreskin very useful, in that it aids in things like masturbation and handjobs (For the girls) and actually, it really HELPS with stamina. I actually had a slight problem in that many of the girls I've been with have complained about how long I could go.

The first time I had sex, I went maybe 20 or 30 minutes. I was pretty much using all my willpower, and eventually my partner got concerned. Needless to say. when she informed me most girls don't even want to go more than 10 or 15 minutes I let it all out.

I say with the foreskin, I have a lot more control because I can adjust the sensitivity of my penis to fit the occasion. If my girlfriend and I want something real quick, I can dish it out in about a minute, if we want to go it slow..well, honestly I haven't met a girl that can outlast me on a good day.
I'm curious...how do you know that it's better if you haven't been circumcised? I'm not knocking anyone---I've read the posts re why it's medically unnecessary (and franky gruesome) and I have to admit that aesthetically I prefer a circumcised penis but I'm sure that's only because I was raised in a country where it's predominant. But how do YOU know it helps with stamina..there are many cut men who don't know your side because they've been circumcised their whole lives and have very happy healthy sexual lives. I've been with a man who has the same issue as you..goes 'too' long and partners complained and he iS cut. I'm sure he's not unique in that respect.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #258
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a friend who was uncircumsized up until he was 22. Then on his own made the decision to get it done. He's stated many times that he prefers the feeling of being circumsized over how he felt being uncut. It's not everyone, but that's his experience and is the only one I've heard of who didn't get it done when they were young.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #259
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i did?

it seems to me that this post as well as your last post were attacks. im not quite sure where my posts "attacked" you at all.

either way youre a non factor in my life and im sure the few here actually care about your "cred on the board" are very proud of you. just remember it is after all the internet (in other words WHO CARES)

You were here on 8 December lol.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #260
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
You were here on 8 December lol.
Fail.

lolwords