Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-30-2007, 04:31 AM   #1
DrunkenNinjaFA

DrunkenNinjaFA can now change their title
Default Close Quarters!

I must say - I've always really enjoyed being in a small space, with a big girl. Like for instance, making out in a car. Just being pinned between the steering wheel, the center console, and her. 2-person showers are along the same concept. C'mon, who else's knees go weak at the thought of getting squished a little?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:28 AM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After four years of riding the subway in Manhattan and another three years riding the MTA in Boston...not me!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote