Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'm being fattened up ... or at least he's trying

Yes, without a doubt! My boyfriend is a closet fat admirer. He's almost obsessed with me and food, almost. It's kinda funny, 'cuz as a FFA I see alot of myself in his obsession.

When I asked him if I was too skinny for his taste because he was constantly trying to feed me I got this answer. "I'm just worried you'll be so hungry you'll get hunger pains" I sometimes get hunger pains but that ain't the reason... and the way he hesitated to answer and all *laughs*

I'm 467% sure that he's a fat admirer. I know that look in his eyes when he watches me eat, I know the way he strokes my tiny pot belly, I felt the disappointment in his voice when I told him that I don't like food all that much and I hate candy: "How can that be? Good food is good food" He himself doesn't eat all that much (he's incredibly skinny and is actually trying to become Bruce Lee shaped :Ţ) To me food is seldom good - I've got a set of crazy gustatory glands.

I went to the cinema with him and a few of his friends tonight (The Bourne Ultimatum). I was hungry so I bought nachos for myself. I saw him watching me eating those fattening nachos chips from the corner of my eye and he had a huge satisfied smile on his face. Quite creepy actually... I looked at him and said "Fuck off". Busted!

Neither of us wants extra pounds and both of us want each other to gain. Silly situation

And hey, I asked him to pleeeease stop asking me if I wanted any food and all that.... he didn't stop

This post sounds a little negative ... that was unintended I'm not negative about this all, I find it all quite funny
Old 09-03-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
newlylarge

newlylarge has said some nice things

Scarcity, I completely understand what you mean when you say, "This post sounds a little negative ... that was unintended. I'm not negative about this all, I find it all quite funny." It sounds as if, what you are saying, is that you both regard your boyfriend's "efforts" as good natured joking around. Given that you do not seem to mind it, then I am sure everyone would agree there is nothing wrong with it.

While I was gaining weight, my very lean FFA girlfriend wanted to remain that way even as she encouraged my gaining including cooking for me. When we ate meals together, I ate much more than she did and she generally prepared much richer foods for me to eat while she ate lower-calorie fare. I would sometimes tease her a bit about how she ate while, at the same time, preparing much more and much richer food for me to eat. I would ask if she did not want to indulge a bit in the type of foods she prepared for me.

She always declined, but did not seem to mind my asking. She would even "turn-around" my attempts at teasing her by telling me that it was quite sufficient for only one of us to become a "fatty" and that would be me.

Although she took in all in good humor, I soon stopped asking if she wanted to eat a bit more. I could see that she very much wanted to avoid gaining any weight. As I said, I do not think that she minded when I asked, but I did not want to cross the line from playful joking around to making it seem like something more. It does not sound as if this is a problem with you and your boyfriend, but sometimes it is difficult to know when a joke starts to get old and becomes annoying rather than funny.
newlylarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Neither of us wants extra pounds and both of us want each other to gain. Silly situation
Sounds like you two are not compatible... but if he succeeds in fattening you up, don't forget to post a pic for us to see your progress

Last edited by Russ2d; 09-03-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
tuesday

tuesday has said some nice things
Default I know exactly what you mean!

My fiance and I are both FAs but neither are fat (both a few lbs overweight but not BBW/BHM at all) and neither particularly want to gain.

A previous thread of mine about it...

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=13558

It's nice that you have fat admiration in common, but I know how difficult it is for both of you to know that you're not fat enough for each other and don't plan on being so.

Not really got any advice, just letting you know I know what it's like!
tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote