Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #51
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

heh this thread reminded me of the bit in saving private ryan when the guys talking about when he working in a dress shop and gave the woman a top which was waaaay too tight and she was spilling out all over the place I'm telling you it was beautiful, I can't remember the rest of the quote but it was a good visual image conjured up

ohhh man, if your a clevage fan in england, go to camden mate, loads of bbw goths a fair few in hot corsets which are really hard not to leer at, I know I sound like a real perv but then when it comes to fat girls in corsets I am I can't lie

Last edited by Lastminute.Tom; 09-29-2007 at 03:43 PM. Reason: just remembered all the "alternative" shops in camden
Lastminute.Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:23 PM   #52
ucapaliuca

ucapaliuca has said some nice things

Bras that fit properly are important for any woman no matter her specificities. I like the look of ill-fitting clothes, but I must confess that clothing that fits well can still be really hot. Every bra that I've been given access to has been rather wonderful in my opinion.

Try not to read too much into that. :P
ucapaliuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #53
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

All I can say is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg love-this-thread.jpg (28.6 KB, 1049 views)
Old 09-30-2007, 11:10 AM   #54
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Heh, this thread reminds me of a quote from Cassandra Petersen (I hope I spelled that at least close!) who plays "Elvira." Someone asked her about her remarkable chest, and she chalked it all up to the bra she wore: "That thing could put cleavage on a dog," was how she described it.

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:53 AM   #55
hymie1964

hymie1964 has said some nice things

Famous, would love to see a pic of your boobs on here
hymie1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:14 PM   #56
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Bra bulges are VERY sexy, especially if we can remember you in the same bra in the pre-bulge days!

Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:00 PM   #57
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Another vote for the popping out the top! Very sexy!

Though I realize ya can't do it every day It sure is sweet.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:56 AM   #58
Jennygirl

Jennygirl can now change their title

my bras all fit great but since i've put on some weight it must have all went to my breasts because i'm spilling out of all my bras in the last few weeks...
here is the evidence LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1011691.JPG (97.3 KB, 850 views)
File Type: jpg a100_4448.JPG (78.2 KB, 850 views)
File Type: jpg l_0744bc9def215257552995cc915e46e6.jpg (28.5 KB, 840 views)
Jennygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #59
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow. Nice pics Jenny
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm starting to get the impression that Fred came here for the boobs......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #61
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm starting to get the impression that Fred came here for the boobs......
hmm, i am not sure GEF, maybe we should wait a while and see some more posts before we decide, he has been so subtle.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #62
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm the first one to say that I have always enjoyed the sight of a man begging....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

The road to hell is paved with boobie pics........

Old 06-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #64
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The road to hell is paved with boobie pics........
I just filled my gas tank and am ready to travel down that road ;-)
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #65
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred View Post
would you help me too understand how to chat on here with out makeing any one mad at me

This is the forum....Chatting happens elsewhere...I can give you a link if you wish. However....some advice first?

Asking women straight up about their body parts isn't going to get you far...even if they have posted pics of said body parts. Why don't you relax a little and get to know the people here first? It really isn't a dating site....

http://chat.dimensionsmagazine.com/

Old 06-29-2008, 04:09 AM   #66
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
This is the forum....Chatting happens elsewhere...I can give you a link if you wish. However....some advice first?

Asking women straight up about their body parts isn't going to get you far...even if they have posted pics of said body parts. Why don't you relax a little and get to know the people here first? It really isn't a dating site....

http://chat.dimensionsmagazine.com/
Crack dat whip!
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #67
toddjohnson

toddjohnson can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I just filled my gas tank and am ready to travel down that road ;-)

Even with the price of gas, count me in on that commute. Unless you'd care to carpool down Bulging Boobie Blvd. with me?