Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-18-2007, 08:41 AM   #601
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that our local Target had Easter candy 90% this weekend. Magnoliagrows and I bought 40 medium and large bags of Easter color M&M's in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Peanut Butter varieties. $120 worth of M&M's for $12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower

Last edited by bigplaidpants; 04-18-2007 at 08:42 AM. Reason: typo
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:15 AM   #602
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
I confess that, a few months ago, I ate enough to make myself throw up.
That I've never done. Although I came pretty close a couple of times. I can easily imagine how this could happen. I don't stuff myself that much in general, but there have been a couple of occasions where I've seen how much I could eat, and really hit that limit.

-Ed
Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 AM   #603
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
IC that our local Target had Easter candy 90% this weekend. Magnoliagrows and I bought 40 medium and large bags of Easter color M&M's in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Peanut Butter varieties. $120 worth of M&M's for $12.
Ooops. Just clarifying that's 90% OFF.

not that any of you couldn't figure that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:28 AM   #604
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ooops. Just clarifying that's 90% OFF.

not that any of you couldn't figure that out
Do I detect a kindred bargain hunter from hell like myself?

I never brag about how much money I spend- only about all the money I save

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #605
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

IC I want to come over to your house.

I'm not big on candy, but I do loves me some M&Ms.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:31 AM   #606
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
That would be quite an evening. I think that I would have to train for it by getting *reeeaaally* hungry first.

You know, I've never been to a Dairy Queen. Huh. I should remedy that.
Oh, hell yeah. Set it up for a Friday night where you'd skipped eating since Thursday lunch; it'd be fun as hell.

Dairy Queens are delicious.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #607
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Rip, are you poking my tummy?!
Heh...no, my own! You don't look like you ever put on a pound, lol, so I think they all find me.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #608
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things
Default Confession

I'm getting fat and I like it.

But I suppose that's not so earthshattering around here.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:41 AM   #609
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 23 View Post
I'm getting fat and I like it.
But I suppose that's not so earthshattering around here.
A perfectly valid confession in my opinion! My confessions here are not that impressive by Dims standards either, I would imagine...

-----------------------------------------

This is a triple 'fession session...
I'F that for the first time ever, I was able to drink a Venti Strawberries and Cream with it resting on the top of my stomach while driving! That is actually quite handy on winding mountain roads...

Also, the last time that I walked into Starbuck's at the Redlands Target store, the lady at the counter knew (without asking) what I was going to order; I asked if that meant that I was a "regular", she said "probably".

Thirdly... I don't know if this is really 'fessing something, or just revealing an inner secret, but it is fat related... I consider seeing a fat girl to be good luck, and if they smile at me, more so (I know, Dimensions is the luckiest place on earth... )... Long story made short; last Thursday, saw fat girl, she smiled...

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #610
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
IC I want to come over to your house.

I'm not big on candy, but I do loves me some M&Ms.
Next time you get M&M's can you pick me up some skittles? lol
Old 04-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #611
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mrs. Fuzzy is on the road and won't reach her destination until later tonight.

I'm so worried and angst that something bad will happen. And I won't call because I'm afraid that she'll wreck trying to answer the cell phone.

And I just finished off a box of GS Samoa Cookies.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #612
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
A perfectly valid confession in my opinion! My confessions here are not that impressive by Dims standards either, I would imagine...
-----------------------------------------
This is a triple 'fession session...
I'F that for the first time ever, I was able to drink a Venti Strawberries and Cream with it resting on the top of my stomach while driving! That is actually quite handy on winding mountain roads...

fa_man_stan
Yeah, I guess a confession needn't be anything grand and new, just honest.

Though it does sound like your belly is a few sizes bigger than mine.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #613
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I think big_gurl_lvr is cute as a button.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:18 PM   #614
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^ you shameless flirt

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #615
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I just ate 830 calories worth of butter cookies.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #616
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

They sure as hell tasted good, though, I know for a fact.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #617
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I think sometimes you *need* to do stuff like that. It's hard to give yourself permission, but shit, life is short.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #618
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
They sure as hell tasted good, though, I know for a fact.
That they did, which is why I'm deciding that this particular gut bust was worth it. Even if I do have the sugar shakes now.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #619
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I think sometimes you *need* to do stuff like that. It's hard to give yourself permission, but shit, life is short.
You're right, and when you do it can be really satisfying and fun.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #620
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
You're right, and when you do it can be really satisfying and fun.
Especially with an eating partner.

IC I do miss having someone to binge with.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #621
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

That's all?

Lightweight

But damnit, for that kind of calorie count- IT'S GOTTA HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE IN IT!

Old 04-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #622
Big D Guy
One burned out cat!

Big D Guy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
After careful selection I took my ice cream to the counter to pay, and the ever so lovely man behind the counter decided to ask me...

'Are you going to eat that?, it's very, very bad for and you, you know?, very bad! Or is it that you just dont care?, Tut tut, very bad!'
I hate hypocrites. This like a drug dealer who tells you not to smoke the dope he just sold you.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #623
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
What do you mean by stuffer? I've heard that term, but not sure what exactly it entails.....or is it just obvious and I'm clueless? lol
I thought it meant she was a closet stuffer in the same way I'm a closet stuffer....as in buy clothes and put them all in the closet (which is already full of clothes).

IC that I'm trying to lose weight but half assedly. As in, I'm exercising but not watching what I eat
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:29 AM   #624
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That's the problem with those big tins of Danish Butter cookies.. So good, if you have it in reach while Dimming, or some other distracting activity.. its possible you're going to eat until there is no more. Regardless how many there are..
Old 04-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #625
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That's all?

Lightweight

But damnit, for that kind of calorie count- IT'S GOTTA HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE IN IT!
You didn't hear what I had for dinner.