Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #651
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^just as long as you don't try pilfering our dressing covered ones .......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #652
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I am currently obsessed with curly fries. So.damn.good.
Dip them in Arby's Horsey sauce. Even better (if you like spicy stuff). GAH! STOP! Cookies, curly fries, sheesh...if I have a heart attack, it's your fault.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:09 AM   #653
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Heelloooo, a pint is one serving, your own indivdual dixie cup. No freezer is needed!.
Nah, too much ice cream makes me woozy. There's two servings in those bad boys in my world. (But never 4!)
Old 04-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #654
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I had a chub-love free birthday..and it makes me sad
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #655
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I can no longer remember why I used to be so enchanted by cheese. It used to kind of seem like the end all be all in yummy gooey comfort food and now it just seems...kind of blah.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:07 PM   #656
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I confess that I can no longer remember why I used to be so enchanted by cheese. It used to kind of seem like the end all be all in yummy gooey comfort food and now it just seems...kind of blah.
saddies.

i just bought, am going to cook, and will consume in its entirety, one of those family sized stouffer mac-n-cheese things. YUM.
supersoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:14 PM   #657
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

*drools*

I need a cheese renaissance.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #658
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
saddies.

i just bought, am going to cook, and will consume in its entirety, one of those family sized stouffer mac-n-cheese things. YUM.
Oh hell yeah. Stouffer's Mac and Cheese is the best!!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 07:21 PM   #659
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I think my belly actually grew in front of my eyes this weekend. I noticed driving on Friday that it seemed smaller/normal, then yesterday while out (granted, after a HUGE lunch) it was GIGANTIC!!!!!!! Like, spreading out in front of me, table on an airplane huge.

Yup, it's got a life of its own! I think it was smiling.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #660
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

gawrsh i love cheese. forever!!!!

supersoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #661
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think you need to discover a new cheese. Or two.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #662
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
IC that I think my belly actually grew in front of my eyes this weekend. I noticed driving on Friday that it seemed smaller/normal, then yesterday while out (granted, after a HUGE lunch) it was GIGANTIC!!!!!!! Like, spreading out in front of me, table on an airplane huge.

IMO, I think all of you was smiling.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #663
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I have a stash of those 20 ozs Stouffer Mac n Cheeses in the freezer for emergencies. I think tonight might qualify.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:50 AM   #664
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

I really try but no matter what I do I just seem to get fatter and fatter.... oooh blueberries and vanilla ice cream.. I am pre-destined to be a fat girl ooo la la
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #665
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

I thought it was just mine that did that...LOL. My guages are the narrow shower door and how I fit behind the wheel in the car...and I sometimes see huge differences, sometimes just morning to evening. <shrug>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #666
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I have now officially broken my computer chair. Normally it can be adjusted to go up and down. But now when I sit on it, it just goes down. And I was leaning over to the side to get something the other day and I heard a bit SNAP! Yeah.... its totally dead now. I might as well be balancing on a yoga ball! hehe Oh well. Not bad for a Goodwill chair for 10 bucks. It lasted about 2 years.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #667
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not just for BBWs anymore....

Coaching baseball last night in brown cargo pants (shorts) covering first base practice throws from the kids. Reached out for the first catch and <rip>. Figured it was one of the back pockets. Then stretched for the second catch and <RRRRRIIIIIPPPPP>. Upon feeling the cool breeze knew there was trouble "down south"

Managed to coach the rest of the practice trying to keep my ass pointed to the outfield.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #668
taetaegrrl

taetaegrrl has said some nice things
Default computer chairs

Mine hasn't completely broken yet, but whenever I plop down on it, it makes a "hiss" sound and goes about half-way down, if it was all the way up to start with.

I always have to get back up, pull the lever so it goes back up, and then sit down again slowly. After a few hours, it always seems to work its way back down again anyway.

Not sure if it just has a slow leak or if I'm just too heavy for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
IC I have now officially broken my computer chair. Normally it can be adjusted to go up and down. But now when I sit on it, it just goes down. And I was leaning over to the side to get something the other day and I heard a bit SNAP! Yeah.... its totally dead now. I might as well be balancing on a yoga ball! hehe Oh well. Not bad for a Goodwill chair for 10 bucks. It lasted about 2 years.
taetaegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:11 AM   #669
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Managed to coach the rest of the practice trying to keep my ass pointed to the outfield.
hah! not that easy to do--
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:21 AM   #670
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
I really try but no matter what I do I just seem to get fatter and fatter.... oooh blueberries and vanilla ice cream.. I am pre-destined to be a fat girl ooo la la
I'm actually at my skinniest now, but when I give in, it will be to blueberries and vanilla ice cream. And the Double Stuf Oreos shoved into the whole concoction.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:25 AM   #671
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetaegrrl View Post
Mine hasn't completely broken yet, but whenever I plop down on it, it makes a "hiss" sound and goes about half-way down, if it was all the way up to start with.

I always have to get back up, pull the lever so it goes back up, and then sit down again slowly. After a few hours, it always seems to work its way back down again anyway.

Thats how mine started. But now it just slides all the way down when i sit on it and doesnt come back up at all.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #672
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Thats how mine started. But now it just slides all the way down when i sit on it and doesnt come back up at all.

it's the same thing with mine . Good to know I'm not alone. haha
Old 05-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #673
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
every office chair I've ever had does that eventually...

Yers in better fat girl hydraulics
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:20 PM   #674
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taetaegrrl View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
every office chair I've ever had does that eventually...

Yers in better fat girl hydraulics

I go through an office chair about one a year...expensive or cheap. From day one, the cylinders never hold me...if they don't just "thunk" to the bottom, it's like a slow down elevator ride. I'm particularly hard on the casters...right now have two perfectly good otherwise chairs with broken casters. I keep hoping that I'll get another chair with casters that will exchange with one of the two, but so far I just have my own little office chair salvage yard.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #675
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
and thats bad?