Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-14-2007, 02:06 PM   #726
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I've had the bottomless pit syndrome today. I need to confess to stopping at McDonald's on the way to work (Bacon, egg, cheese bagel, hashbrown) and then Hardee's (Frisco breakfast sandwich). Eek.

I won't even tell you what I had for dinner.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #727
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
I've had the bottomless pit syndrome today. I need to confess to stopping at McDonald's on the way to work (Bacon, egg, cheese bagel, hashbrown) and then Hardee's (Frisco breakfast sandwich). Eek.

I won't even tell you what I had for dinner.
Tease!

-Ed
Old 05-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #728
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I'm on a clear liquid and jello diet today...
D'ja have a colonoscopy today, Zan?
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #729
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made a tray of tea popsicles today. They're yum. I'm gonna eat 'em all.

gotta eat 'em all, gotta eat 'em all!

popsicles, I choose you!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #730
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I confess this thread really seems like it should be on the Foodee Board.. where's all the talk of food and sex? I keep visiting this thread looking for something juicy, but nada.

Come on... who ate Ben and Jerry's while Ben or Jerry was eating them?
Exactly and agreed. This thread shouldn't be about just eating food unless it's about some crazy amount you ate and smeared on someone's $@#!^&.

Think fat, think fantasy, think sex, think dirty, and if you are hankering for a hot dog or had a good lunch, get thee to the foodee confessional!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #731
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
taken care of.

i can't get off unless i envision rapid weight gain in some form or another.

damn right i went there.
THAT'S what I'm talking about.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #732
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Exactly and agreed. This thread shouldn't be about just eating food unless it's about some crazy amount you ate and smeared on someone's $@#!^&.

Think fat, think fantasy, think sex, think dirty, and if you are hankering for a hot dog or had a good lunch, get thee to the foodee confessional!!!
depends on what you think is sexy.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:19 PM   #733
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
D'ja have a colonoscopy today, Zan?
Tomorrow...that is if my stomach doesn't revolt in the night and kill me while I sleep.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:20 PM   #734
ashley646

ashley646 has said some nice things

i agree about the stuffing thing.. sometimes lately ive gone out and bought two dozen donuts for the purpose of eating all of them in one night.
ashley646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:42 AM   #735
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tittie chafin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I confess this thread really seems like it should be on the Foodee Board.. where's all the talk of food and sex? I keep visiting this thread looking for something juicy, but nada.

Come on... who ate Ben and Jerry's while Ben or Jerry was eating them?

I've been drinking so many Starbucks strawberries and creams, that I put on 6 lbs and my nipples are a heck-of-a-lot more perky than they used to be. Because of this, I had to get side mount, military style suspenders because my regular front mount suspenders were chafing my little man-titties into a blue-ball stuper by early afternoon each day.

I don't know how that rates on the risqué-o-meter, but that's all I've got going...

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 05-15-2007 at 12:46 AM. Reason: too much tittie chafin'
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:04 AM   #736
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
taken care of.

damn right i went there.
Me too.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:13 AM   #737
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Default I ain't mad atchoo

Quote:
Quote:
taken care of.

damn right i went there.
Me too.
It isn't the only way I get off, but it gets me off like nothing else does...
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 AM   #738
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
It isn't the only way I get off, but it gets me off like nothing else does...
Nothing is hotter than weight gain unfolding at a leisurely pace through day after day of nonstop luxurious meals accompanied by sensual massage... but rapid weight gain? That's just gross, you sicko weirdo deviants!

Kidding, of course . Sexy fat is sexy fat, no matter the time scale .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I've been drinking so many Starbucks strawberries and creams, that I put on 6 lbs and my nipples are a heck-of-a-lot more perky than they used to be. Because of this, I had to get side mount, military style suspenders because my regular front mount suspenders were chafing my little man-titties into a blue-ball stuper by early afternoon each day.

I don't know how that rates on the risqué-o-meter, but that's all I've got going...

fa_man_stan
There's a Cheesecake Factory in the same mall as the bookstore where I work, so our Starbucks has a cross-promotion with their dessert department . And since I get a big employee discount, a big fresh creamy chocolate cupcake ends up being only 25 cents more than a stale, chemically candybar from the machine in the break room... so when I need a sugar boost during my lunch break (which I always do ), I get my cupcake on.

I've definitely gained a couple pounds of chub in the past several weeks. And since I'm a fairly slender guy who likes to wear fitted t-shirts, this has made my dude-nipples a lot more visible .
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:26 AM   #739
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
Nothing is hotter than weight gain unfolding at a leisurely pace through day after day of nonstop luxurious meals accompanied by sensual massage... but rapid weight gain? That's just gross, you sicko weirdo deviants!

See, here's something we can debate. Leisurely weight gain the way you describe does NOTHING for me, in fact it does the opposite of turn me on. This is probably because I have little desire to turn my fantasies into real life play. I sorta don't like the idea of total lounging decadence like that.

Rapid weight gain is incredible to think about. It's impossible on every level but the idea of something that crazily phenomenal happening to me, people around me, at my whim, is totally..er...
Old 05-15-2007, 08:40 AM   #740
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
See, here's something we can debate. Leisurely weight gain the way you describe does NOTHING for me, in fact it does the opposite of turn me on. This is probably because I have little desire to turn my fantasies into real life play. I sorta don't like the idea of total lounging decadence like that.

Rapid weight gain is incredible to think about. It's impossible on every level but the idea of something that crazily phenomenal happening to me, people around me, at my whim, is totally..er...
"Total lounging decadence"? Glaksjfhagalsdfalhfssaffffaghj *drool* .

There's room in the big fat tent for many different WG fantasies. WG fantasies are like snowflakes, every one is different. There are many colors in the WG fantasy rainbow. WG fantasies are like cliches, there's a lot of them . So I have no doubt that consensus can be reached.

As I've said before and will say again, this is one of the things I love most about Dims -- it's fascinating to hear from other FAs and BBWs about all the different permutations of fat sexuality. It's cool to know that even within a community as small as this there's such an amazing range of variation. Good ol' homo sapiens and its adaptive neurological diversity! Our species might just get its act together yet !

And the rest of youse -- don't be shy! Tell us what crazy shit turns you on !

Last edited by alienlanes; 05-15-2007 at 08:45 AM.
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:25 AM   #741
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley646 View Post
i agree about the stuffing thing.. sometimes lately ive gone out and bought two dozen donuts for the purpose of eating all of them in one night.
And do you manage to do so? Which part do you like best: planning it out, buying the donuts and starting the process, or being done and so stuffed?

I confess that this sort of extravagant and deliberate over-eating does things to my blood pressure, will-me-nil-me.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 05-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #742
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
See, now here I go about to disagree with you again, but just slightly...

Fat is sexy. True. But there's a sexiness to rapid growth that goes beyond just the added fat. The expanding and changing and taking up more space (let me stop to take a breath and fan myself) etc, it's all sexy just by itself--the fat (while sexy on its own) is just part of the greater feeling of EXPANSION in this particular fatasy.

Guh.

At least that's how it is for me.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #743
activistfatgirl

When does it stop for people into rapid expansion fantasies?

I know that for some I've chatted with, the climax comes with imagining an out-of-this world expansion, e.g. taking up the whole room, breaking walls, destroying a couch. I've never had that desire even in the impossible world of fantasy.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #744
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I've definitely gained a couple pounds of chub in the past several weeks. And since I'm a fairly slender guy who likes to wear fitted t-shirts, this has made my dude-nipples a lot more visible .
Keep up the good work SlackerFA, those desserts sound delicious! Tasty treats eventually turn into big bellies on guys, you know that… When the slacks start heading south below that tight man ass of yours, just send me a PM and I’ll hook you up with a good pair of hosen holders that won’t rub the raspberries if you know what I’m sayin’.

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #745
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
When does it stop for people into rapid expansion fantasies?

I know that for some I've chatted with, the climax comes with imagining an out-of-this world expansion, e.g. taking up the whole room, breaking walls, destroying a couch. I've never had that desire even in the impossible world of fantasy.
I've never really consciously thought of the end point--normally, my fantasies just sort of take on lives of their own and go until I go and that varies .

When does it stop for you?

---

Also - rub the raspberries?!? LOL what a great phrase.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #746
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...I'm often taking up much of the room by the time nature takes it's course...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #747
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...which reminds me of another, slightly related confession...

...I confess that I enjoy the fast regain after dieting, and the little extra I put on afterwards, that I've done this about five times over the last year...and, accidently-on-purpose, ended up fatter than ever...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:55 PM   #748
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is an interesting debate, the varieties of WG fantasy experience. I have never fantasied about extreme weight gain, nor have I fantasied about fantastical weight gain, but I do like the idea of the occasional day/weekend of indulgence.

Sometimes I like the idea of gaining weight as a consequence of ongoing excessive eating, but it isn't a permanent feeling. I feel it for a few weeks, the enjoyment of weight gain, and then I'm no longer excited by it, and any excess weight gained over this period usually dissipates.

But today, I decided to have Indian Buffet for lunch, and left with that stuffed feeling, the tight, full feeling that makes you feel like your belly expanded 10 pounds in one hour, and that feeling turns me on. It would have been even better if someone was there to rub my belly afterwards, but this was not to be. Now that is a huge turn on for me, sharing this experience with someone else.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #749
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Sorry to change the subject, but....

IC that when I read AnnMarie's "Custom User Title" under her name I thought it read:

Will pimp for cookies

I = strangely intrigued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #750
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
IC that when I read AnnMarie's "Custom User Title" under her name I thought it read:

Will pimp for cookies

I = strangely intrigued.
Ahahahahahahahaha! Good one!