Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
zakman231226

zakman231226 has said some nice things
Default Quick or Easy Weight Gain

Does anyone no how i can gain weight quick and/or easily? Also, I was wondering if anyone has used weight gain plus, and if so how do u like it and what are ur results?
zakman231226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakman231226 View Post
Does anyone no how i can gain weight quick and/or easily? Also, I was wondering if anyone has used weight gain plus, and if so how do u like it and what are ur results?
There's no magic gain pill just as there's no magic loss pill. Food, ahoy! Can you put on 100 pounds in a month? no.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Did you even try?

Real Waxwing...did you at least try?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
LoveBHMS, I don't think that matters, really. Waxwing gave a fair response.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #5
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gaining weight too fast is unhealthy, don't do it. To gain 100 pounds in a month is almost impossible. I read a story once where some guy who lost 400 pounds was able to gain back about a 100 in one month. Slowing down your metabolism with thyroid inhibitors as well as boosting your insulin levels with diabetic medications along with taking things like periactin and marinol while eating a high-carb, high-fat 10,000+ calorie a day diet would be a possible way. But don't do it, its wicked bad for you. You could die.
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 AM   #6
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I was kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
LoveBHMS, I don't think that matters, really. Waxwing gave a fair response.
I forgot teasing and sarcasm don't always translate well to the written word.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #7
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 100 lbs no way, but

A steady high calorie diet without much exercise for 6 months could get you there. There are definitely health risks tho.

Why would you want to gain that much so fast?

Have you ever gained 20 lbs before? I'd start there and see how it feels, then decide. How fast can you gain 20lbs? Depends on your metabolism, but I've heard of it over just a few weeks or even less.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #8
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakman231226 View Post
Put on a backpack loaded down with bricks. Fastest way to get heavier that I know of and if you don't like it, you can take the backpack off.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #9
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I tried, but the Canola IV just wasn't doing it for me. I was pissed.

SVS-- It made me all blushy and happy that you stuck up for me, but Love and I have a long history of the jokies and sillies. So don't worry.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #10
LoveBHMS
default title

Default Ok but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I tried, but the Canola IV just wasn't doing it for me. I was pissed.

SVS-- It made me all blushy and happy that you stuck up for me, but Love and I have a long history of the jokies and sillies. So don't worry.
when you tried that Canola, how much did you gain?

Post pics please. And maybe a story about how fat you did get.

Tx.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:35 AM   #11
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
when you tried that Canola, how much did you gain?

Post pics please. And maybe a story about how fat you did get.

Tx.
^ THIS. QFT.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:55 AM   #12
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Of course no one can gain 100 lbs in a month, but for good, quick weight gain Scanishake adds the most punch re calories. Make a shake with it, a pint of hagen daz, enough half n half for consistency and have one a day. You'll see flab in no time i suspect.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:35 AM   #13
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Quick and Easy Weight Gain

Well all you have to do is eat Fast Food 7 days a week and you're going to gain weight. I'm addicted to sugar so thats how most of my weight gain came on.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:18 AM   #14
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Well all you have to do is eat Fast Food 7 days a week and you're going to gain weight.
...Are you being serious right now?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:37 PM   #15
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

I don't mean for this to be free advertising for them, but if anyone lives around Newark, DE; Daffy Deli (on Elkton Road) has a sale for this week (Nov 5th-9th): 99 cents for a 9 inch personal pizza, or a 6 inch cheesesteak...you can get up to one of each per order (but obviously could go back multiple times per day).....hope that helps someone put on a few in the next week!
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #16
zakman231226

zakman231226 has said some nice things

jw how does a quad bk stacker work gaining wise?
zakman231226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 AM   #17
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

What about Weight gain plus, the stuff mentioned above? Does it work? The claims on their website are pretty extraordinary. I'd like to know if anyone had tried or know someone whose tried the stuff. It certainly looks like an easy way to gain weight.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #18
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things

I saw a blog about a guy who challenged a man and a women to gain 30 lbs in 30 days, and the man did it just, the woman got to about 28 and then stopped. So think about how most people will gain, which is a few pounds every month, and that is difficult to shift.

BTW, given the posting history of the OP, I am calling fake on this thread and every other thread he has gone through, apart from something about Olivia Munn??
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM   #19
Buckeye Born

Buckeye Born has said some nice things

I foolishly bought one bottle of Weight Gain Plus. Didn't do anything for me, maybe others have had better luck with it.
Buckeye Born is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:36 AM   #20
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

This guy INSTANTLY gained 120lbs when he put on this pack, and then ran 10K in an effort to raise money for the "Make a Child Smile" campaign. He raised about a thousand bucks.

The weight gain was quick and easy, not to mention he had the chance to better the world while doing it! Just an idea...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soldier_400x300.jpg (19.6 KB, 524 views)
Old 11-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #21
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Step 1: Skip breakfast (slows metabolism). Step 2: Eat a lot later in the day and snack happy. Step 3: Eat something high calorie before you go to sleep (your body will convert more of it to fat storage than if you were still active during the day). Pounds will accumulate.

And as was said, super fast gain isn't exactly a good thing. You have to give your body time to adjust to the new weight before moving on, otherwise complications could arise. Not saying they always will, but there's a chance.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #22
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Some things just get better with time.
Besides its a whole new ballgame should your metabolism slow to a halt after you've reached your ideal weight.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #23
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool It takes time --like 4 hours a day

I recommend spending 8 hoursa a day eating. It doesn't matter what you eat. It could be salad. If you eat steadily for 8 hours --even taking breaks for tummy rubs --you will gain weight rapidly.

Seriously, whenever I chat with feedees who are having trouble gaining it always turns out they are not dedicating enough hours to eating. If you are not eating at least one quarter of your waking hours, you're just not going to cut it as a feedee.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:18 PM   #24
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I recommend spending 8 hoursa a day eating. It doesn't matter what you eat. It could be salad. If you eat steadily for 8 hours --even taking breaks for tummy rubs --you will gain weight rapidly.

Seriously, whenever I chat with feedees who are having trouble gaining it always turns out they are not dedicating enough hours to eating. If you are not eating at least one quarter of your waking hours, you're just not going to cut it as a feedee.
Wow! 8 hours of eating a day?
That's crazy.
I have a huge appetite but I don't think I could handle that. haha
Sounds like fun though. Do you or someone you know actually do that?

Also, I agree with the people who said gaining weight too fast is a bad thing.
Gaining weight can be good fun, but gradually is a better route.
I mean, it is your body after all.
Purposely gaining lots of weight is not exactly doctor approved to begin with, but doing it super fast is probably tons worse for you.
Might as well do it as safely as possible, the way I see it.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote