Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool Anyone giving the gift of weight gain this christmas?

I thought the , "planning thread" would have more subject matter of this nature, but it's not. Yeah, I'm soliciting stories .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aww...and I thought you were asking who's giving fattening food gifts. Shows you where my head's at!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:20 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

No, that fits too
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title
Default Fattening gifts

I always think they're better to receive than to give.
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #5
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

thinking about it...
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #6
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

anyone who wants to fatten me for Christmas is absolutely welcome to do so...

Old 12-06-2007, 11:47 PM   #7
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

*waves hand*

Pick me! =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #8
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
*waves hand*

Pick me! =o
I'm supposed to make a Pokemon comment, aren't I?
Old 12-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #9
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
anyone who wants to fatten me for Christmas is absolutely welcome to do so...

Fatten up a lovely girl? Count Me in (damn it, I'm flat broke)
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
Wannabefatgirl

I would LOVE to if you will fatten me! Really! Let me know!
Old 12-14-2007, 12:38 PM   #11
BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY can now change their title

I am so fattening up my man for christmas, but I think it will be next christmas that gives me a whole year to get him nice and soft. Oh yeah
BUTTERFLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:55 PM   #12
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation tot, tot, tot

i am not looking to gain any weight... but if you want to take me out for dessert, let me know!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:02 PM   #13
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I think that weight gain does not need to be rushed. A fat girl in a loving and commited relationship with an FA may gain weight over time without any help. I think this is a
more natural and very sexy weight gain.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:59 AM   #14
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I think that weight gain does not need to be rushed. A fat girl in a loving and commited relationship with an FA may gain weight over time without any help. I think this is a
more natural and very sexy weight gain.
Nah, "helping" a girl get fatter is A LOT more fun and is perfectly "natural".
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:36 AM   #15
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Nah, "helping" a girl get fatter is A LOT more fun and is perfectly "natural".
yep, it may be fun but many fat girl are naturally "good" eaters and don't need help.

Wait, it almost sounds like I starting to preach, so sorry .........hell with it
if your woman wants to get fatter.......help her out!! Make sure her favorite snack is always on hand, go to the buffet, snack often, no need to stuff her,
just always have food ready. I have taken both approaches...........helping a girl get fatter AND letting it happen over time.

this is my 300th post
Old 01-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #16
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
yep, it may be fun but many fat girl are naturally "good" eaters and don't need help.

Wait, it almost sounds like I starting to preach, so sorry .........hell with it
if your woman wants to get fatter.......help her out!! Make sure her favorite snack is always on hand, go to the buffet, snack often, no need to stuff her,
just always have food ready. I have taken both approaches...........helping a girl get fatter AND letting it happen over time.

this is my 300th post
This is exactly what my man does for me. I am so blessed!
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:32 AM   #17
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I gave Gift card to the local combination Buffet & Big clothes shop, it was well recieved by all
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #18
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

Wait you can actually just give it out to whoever you want?

Does this involve a gift card of some sort? And if so, where could I purchase these for stocking stuffers for next year? ;D
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #19
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojiryojoji View Post
Wait you can actually just give it out to whoever you want?

Does this involve a gift card of some sort? And if so, where could I purchase these for stocking stuffers for next year? ;D
My mother used to do this (before she died). She gave me a gift card each year at the local "big lady clothing" store.
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote