Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #26
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

This thread is just stupid...I swear, for every good FA out there, there must be 5 or more who want to manipulate, control, and treat women like cattle. Someone's disappointed their wife lost weight, someone's disappointed their girlfriend isn't shaped the way they like, others want bigger this, or softer that.

Get out of your dillusional fantasy, and MOVE ON! I mean seriously, bring your mind back to reality. Do you truly think there is any realistic way to make a girl gain weight when she's at all conscious of her body? I've never met a single woman who didn't at least have some idea what her body looked like, and how she looked in a mirror. Not necessarily from vanity, but because the majority of women I know enjoy looking good when they go out, or when they do stuff.

Even my girlfriend, who doesn't do make-up, or anything special, spends AT LEAST 10-20 minutes in front of a mirror doing her hair, or putting moisturizer on because its cold and dry out, or messing around with what earrings or necklace she wants to wear for the day. She also spends a bit of time everyday figuring out what she wants to wear.

So, it is nearly impossible to get a girl to fatten up, and have her not realize what's going on. And if you do get a girl to gain, typically the reason she doesn't say anything is either because she's got a boyfriend (ie you), and doesn't care...or because she's too lazy or uncaring to do anything about it. And those types are rare...and from my experience either of those types either turn out to be gainer/feedee/foodees themselves, or they eventually will begin to whine and bitch and moan about being 'too fat'.

So, just for reference, it is INCREDIBLY IMPROBABLE that you'll find someone who's oblivious as all the fantasy stories and bbw stories make some of their women out to be. Women just aren't that ignorant of their bodies. I really don't think anyone truly is.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #27
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
1) She would have to be pretty oblivious not to notice the gain, after at most ten or fifteen pounds. So, no, there is no way to sneakily transform someone without their knowledge and acquiescence.

2) Even if there were, you shouldn't. Such a transformation is fundamental, affecting the rest of their life. It should be their choice, not yours.

So really: bad plan. Maybe it appeals to you as a fantasy or story, so if you must, write a story about it and try to get it out of your system, and find another way to look at things.
Said it way better than I could!
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:01 PM   #28
aldoverbena

aldoverbena has said some nice things

Obviously, all we have to do is advance the cause of fat acceptance to the point where women are accepted by society at whatever size they choose to be, and where they will thus have no particularly strenuous objections to their partner engaging in "sneaky" behavior to increase their weight, because...

...yeah, even then, not too terribly likely. Let us all give thanks for the Weight Room.
aldoverbena is offline   Reply With Quote