Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
rissa

rissa has said some nice things
Default i wish i could be a bbw

hey guys...i've been looking at this site for a long time and finally decided to post. my entire life for some reason i've always thought it would be so sexy to get fat...maybe to do with the fact that i was a competitive ballerina since i was a child...my sister is too and she ended up with an ED.

i'm about 5'8" and 150 (i quit dance a few years ago). i'm not big at all...i hide most of my weight in muscle.

i just wanted to say it's always been my fantasy just for ONE day to be able to be fat and eat as much as i want and even have somebody feed me...i just think it would feel so good. it makes me so hot thinking about what i would look like if i even gained 30 pounds.

anyway, just saying that i admire all of you so much! i'm way too chicken to ever do anything about it and am at the moment trying to figure out a way to crash diet before college spring break and hating myself for eating 6 pieces of chocolate...
rissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissa View Post
hey guys...i've been looking at this site for a long time and finally decided to post. my entire life for some reason i've always thought it would be so sexy to get fat...maybe to do with the fact that i was a competitive ballerina since i was a child...my sister is too and she ended up with an ED.

i'm about 5'8" and 150 (i quit dance a few years ago). i'm not big at all...i hide most of my weight in muscle.

i just wanted to say it's always been my fantasy just for ONE day to be able to be fat and eat as much as i want and even have somebody feed me...i just think it would feel so good. it makes me so hot thinking about what i would look like if i even gained 30 pounds.

anyway, just saying that i admire all of you so much! i'm way too chicken to ever do anything about it and am at the moment trying to figure out a way to crash diet before college spring break and hating myself for eating 6 pieces of chocolate...
Welcome! As a bit of advice, crash diets don't work.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Well, they work great if your ultimate goal is to get sick or gain weight. Otheriwse, there are better ways.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:25 AM   #4
rissa

very true! stupid bathing suit season. it'd be really nice if it were more socially acceptable to NOT look like a supermodel.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

It's really sad to me that these sentences co-exist. I sincerely hope that you can come to some kind of peace with your body, whatever your actual/preferred size. It takes a lot of strength and courage!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why can't people be happy with who they are?. I know it sounds silly and stuff, and we are deluged with what Hollywood claims the perfect woman looks like but how many people like that do you see on your daily adventures?
Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Why can't people be happy with who they are?. I know it sounds silly and stuff, and we are deluged with what Hollywood claims the perfect woman looks like but how many people like that do you see on your daily adventures?
are you addressing feeders?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #8
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
World peace would be great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Jes, I'm never able to rep you sufficiently!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I just meant folks in general. And yes I know world peace is a far away dream that doesn't mean I don't think its impossible.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:10 AM   #10
rissa

thank you!! seriously i will work on body image. i think the worst was when i wore shorts at the beach all summer and got a riduculous tan line that took almost a year to get rid of. you have to laugh at these things, though!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

You can always do it after college if it means that much. People are a little less judgmental after college.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #12
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you would look very beautiful

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #13
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

Quote:
thank you!! seriously i will work on body image. i think the worst was when i wore shorts at the beach all summer and got a riduculous tan line that took almost a year to get rid of. you have to laugh at these things, though!
If a simple tan line is enough to drive you nuts, maybe you should rethink the whole idea of changing your body?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #14
Richard1955

Richard1955 has said some nice things
Default Go ahead, fulfill your fantasy!

I'd say about 200 would be about right - you could then make further decisions from there.
Richard1955 is offline   Reply With Quote