Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #76
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I went back to KFC to order two more of them and I have been getting the same result. I can barely taste the cheese, sauce, or bacon. All i can taste is the chicken .
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #77
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty View Post
Im going to have to agree with Nutty.
I was sooooooooo disappointed. I got the crispy one and it was way too much white meat chicken for me and EXTREMELY salty. Could barely taste the bacon, sauce and cheese.
For 6.99 I will stick to the hotwings meal. At least you get a side and a drink for the price.
Patty you cook way better food than that shit. Keep cooking KFC sucks.
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #78
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We had them at work today.

I was fine with the chicken, it wasn't overly dry, breading was fine (for original... I prefer extra), and that was about it.

I didn't find it spicy at all, and I don't like spicy things if you're looking for a barometer, but it was salty for sure. However, from all the "ugh, so salty!!" I expected it to be inedible and I was still able to eat it I honestly think the bacon is what pushed the salt over the top.

I could taste the cheese, it was ... eh, ok? I wasn't impressed. I would just get chicken pieces like normal if I was heading back. I would like the single fillet I think, as a change of pace, but overall I'd rather have an extra crispy sampler thingy and mashed.

Oh yeah, the mashed are in my fridge.

6 of us got them and not a single person said they'd go out of their way to get it again, and would likely end up with something else when they're back at KFC.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #79
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mashed Rep!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #80
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I go to KFC sometimes, just for the mashed. Just sayin'
Old 04-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #81
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must have lucked out because mine was perfect.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #82
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I still haven't tried it yet. I keep forgetting. Someone share with me, plz? lol
Old 04-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #83
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know...it looks and sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. Call me a party pooper, but I think I'll stick to making my own (healthier) version at home.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #84
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

I tried it, it was a little too much chicken (well, obviously). I never really cared for KFC anyways. Its all about Popeyes
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #85
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Which will clog your arteries just about the same, actually.
Well, it does depend on what you get there. I always get thin crust and lots of veggies/pineapple.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #86
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Well, it does depend on what you get there. I always get thin crust and lots of veggies/pineapple.

There are 220 calories and 11 grams of fat in one slice of thin crust garden pizza.

There is 460 calories and 23 grams of fat in a grilled double down.

So, two slices of thin crust vegetable pizza equals one double down. Do you only eat two slices?
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #87
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

hell no, I eat a whole pizza

Everyone needs to stop making fun of atlantis before I eat you too!!!!!!!!

(^^There was no harm intended in the above statement. Please keep your stones and tomatoes to yourselves. )
Old 04-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #88
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
hell no, I eat a whole pizza

Everyone needs to stop making fun of atlantis before I eat you too!!!!!!!!

(^^There was no harm intended in the above statement. Please keep your stones and tomatoes to yourselves. )

LOL NO one is making fun of her. People have a huge misconception about this sandwich. I wanted to prove a point. I do it to everyone who says such foolish things about this wonderful creation.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #89
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
LOL NO one is making fun of her. People have a huge misconception about this sandwich. I wanted to prove a point. I do it to everyone who says such foolish things about this wonderful creation.
Lol I didn't think it was that great. But it might be just my local KFC because THEY REALLY SUCK.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #90
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Lol I didn't think it was that great. But it might be just my local KFC because THEY REALLY SUCK.
You have a right to your opinion about it being sucky. I can't debate that. However, calling it a huge unhealthy ball of fat is where I am correcting people. It has less fat than most burgers at McDonalds and def a lot less fattening then going for pizza.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #91
msbard90

Quote:
You have a right to your opinion about it being sucky. I can't debate that. However, calling it a huge unhealthy ball of fat is where I am correcting people. It has less fat than most burgers at McDonalds and def a lot less fattening then going for pizza.
You definitely have a point there but I have to admit (yes I know there's a grilled option too...) that it seems pretty artery clogging having 2 pieces of fried chicken as a bun to a bacon and cheese sandwich. You're absolutely right though- even the most healthy looking things, like Panera for instance, are way worse for you than a sandwich with fried chicken for a bun.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #92
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
There are 220 calories and 11 grams of fat in one slice of thin crust garden pizza.

So, two slices of thin crust vegetable pizza equals one double down. Do you only eat two slices?
Girl, I knew you'd have my back
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #93
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Actually, yes. Two slices is enough for me to be fine. And more often than not, I request that they go easy on the cheese on my pizza too. Not a fan of their cheese.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #94
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally had it. I prefer the grilled one than the crispy one. The crispy one was WAY too salty.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #95
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

blah. just looking at makes me feel icky.

I need a shower.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #96
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After reading all the comments (and taking my personal preferences into account), I think I'd order mine with extra sauce and no bacon.

And maybe order 2 biscuits to go with it and make it into two sandwiches. I <3 KFC biscuits.
CrankySpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #97
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankySpice View Post
After reading all the comments (and taking my personal preferences into account), I think I'd order mine with extra sauce and no bacon.

And maybe order 2 biscuits to go with it and make it into two sandwiches. I <3 KFC biscuits.
Cranky, that sounds like a perfect alternative. Today is too late for me but tomorrow certainly I will do that and also get a big fountain Dr. Pepper to wash it down with.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #98
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankySpice View Post

Haha!!! I think that defeats the purpose of the whole chicken-as-a-bun deal, but sounds way tastier to me!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #99
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think it is a hugely unhealthy glob of 32 grams of fat and 1380 grams of sodium, whether or not it is comparatively healthier than a burger or a few slices of pizza. That's pretty much the entire daily recommended amount of fat, and more than half the sodium, on just one sandwich.

Last edited by TraciJo67; 04-27-2010 at 08:23 PM.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 AM   #100
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I think it is a hugely unhealthy glob of 32 grams of fat and 1380 grams of sodium, whether or not it is comparatively healthier than a burger or a few slices of pizza. That's pretty much the entire daily recommended amount of fat, and more than half the sodium, on just one sandwich.
Yeah but it's got on 10 soluable carbs. The grilled has only 2.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote