Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #126
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
McDonald's should counter with the Double Down McHashbrown. Egg, cheese and sausage between 2 hash browns.

Good god. I think I might make that myself next morning trip to Mickey D's!!

My deep love of McD's hash browns forces a yes vote on this stellar, and long-overdue, idea. YUM! (although I'd likely skip the cheese).

Plus, being a perfect bite lunatic, it's got all the makings of a perfect-bite experience beginning to end.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #127
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
McDonald's should counter with the Double Down McHashbrown. Egg, cheese and sausage between 2 hash browns.

Best. Idea. Ever, Randy!
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #128
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
That deserved rep. Too bad I'm all out.
Any reason to Rep SVS is a great reason to me! Rep Given!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #129
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Any reason to Rep SVS is a great reason to me! Rep Given!
Nice! Now I'll rep you for repping SVS's rep! (when I get the chance)
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #130
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
My deep love of McD's hash browns forces a yes vote on this stellar, and long-overdue, idea. YUM! (although I'd likely skip the cheese).

Plus, being a perfect bite lunatic, it's got all the makings of a perfect-bite experience beginning to end.
*wonders what became of the perfect bite thread...*
Old 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #131
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*wonders what became of the perfect bite thread...*

Was I supposed to make one?? Did I fall down on my responsibilities!!?? EEP!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #132
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Was I supposed to make one?? Did I fall down on my responsibilities!!?? EEP!!
I thought we already had one...
Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #133
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Hmmm, I can't recall. I think it should be found if so. I'm off to bed, but I'll poke around later and see.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #134
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I vote we all call Mickey D's incessantly until we force them to hire you so we can see this on the menu.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #135
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
If I recall correctly there was a "best bite of the day" thread. Ages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
I vote we all call Mickey D's incessantly until we force them to hire you so we can see this on the menu.
Only if they hire me as a marketing consultant. I can't see me trying to fit into one of their uniforms.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #136
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm thinking she could phone that one in since telecommuting is the way to go these days.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #137
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I broke down, and went back to KFC and ordered another Double down.

Different KFC this time, and the breasts were very small, and hardly had
breading on them.

Of course, I ate it... it wasn't too bad this time, just on the small side
compared to the first DD I had.

heh.
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #138
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
The one newfangled idea from kfc that ever sounded yummy was their dinner bowls, the ones with potatoes, corn, chicken, cheese and gravy. That's something I've always wanted to try. Its like shepherds pie- fast food. Yumm
Ok, those dinner bowls were absolutely to kill for, even though they were just jam packed with a lot of fat/cal etc. I honestly prefer those over the DD.

And lol to the McDonalds DD type. Now that might be an interesting meal, although probably one 'just to try'.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #139
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Ok, those dinner bowls were absolutely to kill for, even though they were just jam packed with a lot of fat/cal etc. I honestly prefer those over the DD.

And lol to the McDonalds DD type. Now that might be an interesting meal, although probably one 'just to try'.
LOL, I think you're too obsessed with fat and calories to really enjoy this thread =)

I am probably never gonna actually try the DD. I let you all take the bullet and the reviews are just too gross (soggy chicken, salty, weird flavors in the cheese). I am not going near that one.
Now the bowl.. yum. I make what my son and I call the Ghetto Bowl lol. We just take instant mashed potatoes, canned corn, frozen chicken nuggets and a bit of shredded cheese and put it together at home. He loves it and it's a really really good go-to dinner when I don't have a lot of time to cook.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:20 AM   #140
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Now the bowl.. yum. I make what my son and I call the Ghetto Bowl lol. We just take instant mashed potatoes, canned corn, frozen chicken nuggets and a bit of shredded cheese and put it together at home. He loves it and it's a really really good go-to dinner when I don't have a lot of time to cook.
My sister calls this thing I make a ghetto bowl too but mine's minute rice, some sort of leftover meat that's shredded/cubed from the night before, bbq sauce and corn.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #141
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
My sister calls this thing I make a ghetto bowl too but mine's minute rice, some sort of leftover meat that's shredded/cubed from the night before, bbq sauce and corn.
ummm....<writing grocery list>.....bbq sauce, corn, mystery meat.....rice, check.....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #142
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
ummm....<writing grocery list>.....bbq sauce, corn, mystery meat.....rice, check.....
lol "mystery meat" we used our wood chip smoker a lot during the summer, so there's usually pork or beef SOMEWHERE.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #143
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post

LOL I'm pretty sure that I know I'm going to be eating a lot of calories and fat when I go eat fast food .

As for ditzy and weeze's suggestions.... I think I'll be making a ghetto bowl sometime soon!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote