Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Butthead

Butthead has said some nice things
Default Can facesitting kill you?

Can facesitting kill you?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Unfortunately....

I believe a woman killed her boyfriend last year by doing that to him. Also, ANYTHING, that restricts airflow for a time can be potentially fatal.

Just use wisdom and caution while doing it. Use 'key words' or signals to inform each other of what one may need or want BEFORE you engage in this type of behavior.

I know it sounds preachy, but it can save lives too.

Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes and no.

If you're not allowed to breathe, chances are you're not gonna make it
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, it causes cancer. Everything causes cancer.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Facesitting stole my dog.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I slipped into Narnia once, but that was about it.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #7
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm secretly a serial killer whose MO is facesitting.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
I'm secretly a serial killer whose MO is facesitting.
The cops are mystified since they think all the victims have been steamrolled over.

AMIRITE
Old 08-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #9
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
The cops are mystified since they think all the victims have been steamrolled over.

AMIRITE
Yep. And they all have smiles on their faces.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #10
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

You should be a special guest star on Dexter!

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i worship at your altar.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
And rather than meeting Mr. Tumnus did you happen across Ms. Tummy?
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #13
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
And rather than meeting Mr. Tumnus did you happen across Ms. Tummy?
I got kidnapped by that White Witch and forcefed Turkish delight until I exploded.

Needless to say, I'm going back as soon as possible.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
HappyFA75
On Timeout

HappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

No, it cant. Unless she is particularly mad and homicidal. In which case, she has quite the advantage, and i dont think you can get out of it if that were the case. Oh, how sexy a way to go!

I however would like to try it one day.

As long as Underwear is worn, and Showers were taken previously.. *puke*

Good one, Zik!

Last edited by HappyFA75; 08-03-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Zik made a funny post. He is the BODacious Man!
HappyFA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #15
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HappyFA, how about if she Gives you a golden Shower?... while wearing underwear...of course.

you likey?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

Facesitting killed JFK. Ever heard of the "grassy knoll"? Yep.
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

It can only kill you if there isn't a camera around to document it and sell on clips4sale.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #18
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFA75 View Post

I however would like to try it one day.

As long as Underwear is worn....

Why all the ladies are not just swarming around you .... I will NEVER understand.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Can facesitting kill you?

As an OLD man, I realize we all have to die some day... this seems as good a way as any other to die. As long as you hold your breath, no problem. When you can't breath, that could be unpleasant but, oxygen starved one becomes delusional until the end. I can think of a whole lot of other ways to die that are far more unpleasant.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #20
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
Can facesitting kill you?

No, but this thread can!
Old 08-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #21
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
HappyFA, how about if she Gives you a golden Shower?... while wearing underwear...of course.

you likey?
Whats wrong with Golden Showers?
You know, like in History of the World Part 1 -
"Treasure Bath! I'm getting a Treasure Bath!"

Oh, not the same thing, i guess.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #22
omracer

omracer has said some nice things
Talking

*staying on topic*

Yep, would love to get into it. buit for me i would rather have her wear panties, have us both learn a signal for if it starts to get a bit painfull for me and finally make sure she doesn't fart. that i'm not into

one day if i have the chance i want to make a facesitting video tutorial discussing all of the points needed, from safety to pleasure etc. i fantasised about making that once, hence why i want to do it
Old 08-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #23
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omracer View Post
and finally make sure she doesn't fart. that i'm not into

You only fart when it is planned? If not, facesitting might not be for you.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #24
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sounds like something that should be addressed by the office of the surgeon general.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #25
mossystate

gaseous facesitters only allowed to do their dirty deed 25 feet away from any doorway...and 50 feet from any grade school or Orange Julius shop