Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #26
lazurm

lazurm has said some nice things
Default I would love to even find a buck toothed woman!

I realize I'm a bit unusual but I find that buck teeth on a woman is the most sexy attribute, along with the other more typical preferences but, for me, I'd rather be with a woman with buck teeth than any of the other aspects more normally favored. I've been this way ever since my teens but, sadly, only dated two with little luck (we were all too young anyway).

See? No "look" is absolutely anything...it's ALL relative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Do any men out there like women with buck teeth/overbites? I have a slight overbite and for the longest time, I felt self-conscious. I was just curious if some men found overbites sexy on a woman. Yeah, this is so random....

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 01-21-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text
lazurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #27
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have a slight overbite and so does two of other female friends. Doesn't bother any of us. I actually tried to wear braces when I was 7 years old but was too uncomfortable and I drooled all the time.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #28
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
my teeth are pretty fucked up.
i hate them.
they cause me no end of embarrassment.
9 times out of 10, i don't smile in photos. i cover my mouth when i laugh. i dislike living this way.
oh say, why don't i get them fixed? GEE I NEVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT.
let me just dig into my bank account and... oh that's right, i can't afford braces.

you may not mean to come off snotty, but you do anyway.
Excellent post! I've spent thousands on my teeth, but not everyone can. Perhaps you can see about getting them taken care of at a dental school, might not be the best suggestion, but it may be worth a try.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #29
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have always had a fascination with natural teeth. Crooked, overlapping, big front teeth, gaps, etc. I like them. I wouldn't claim any sexual thing about them though. I like to look at both men and women's. I prefer people to not fix them and think it just adds to personal charm and character.

Case and point, I love looking at pics of Freddie Mercury's teeth! (I think he had a wicked overbite)

I personally loathe the veneers that most celebs have bought into.

Last edited by fat9276; 01-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #30
Lollipops

Lollipops can now change their title

I do have a slight overbite. It was bigger when I was a kid (I looked like a bunny) but years and years of using retainers made it way less noticeable.

I kinda like it, actually. I think it adds to my smile.
Lollipops is offline   Reply With Quote