Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #51
AMbomb

AMbomb has said some nice things

I'd like a story about a short Asian girl with gigantic legs who is heavier and stronger than a tall, skinny guy.
AMbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:50 PM   #52
BiddyGal

BiddyGal has said some nice things

personally, i love the revenge genre as much as i love the romance. depends on the mood. JPs Heavy Debt is till my favorite balance is huge gains, revenge and force. I love the stories where a person goes from thin to fat as they fall deeper and deeper into their own gluttony, either by choice or manipulation. The current "phantom gains" is my fav type of slow build, where there is a mixof realaisim and supernatural... not to mention the potential for some super big gains down the line. So, pretty much XWG with some bondage, or a mix of real and supernatural, or in JPs case, science (cause... SCIENCE!). Anyone else find themselves enjoy those mixes?
BiddyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #53
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I know this thread is dead basically but...

Does anyone like stories that have elements of weight gain and some of the stuff in the 'unique interests' folder but within the context of an overly realistic setting?

What I'm getting at here is do people want these to be stories about people doing other things with sex and weight gain being among those things or do people only want fetish fuel type stories?

Cause I've got this story that mostly just in my head but it's got a fair amount of people just living their lives and I want to know if I should write it and post it or would that just bore people?
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:12 AM   #54
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I personally despise TG, race change, anything furry, & the requirement/primary focus on BE in most gain stories, I would prefer BS which is really rare unfortunately.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #55
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Too many acronyms, I'm not sure what you're saying
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
Does anyone like stories that have elements of weight gain and some of the stuff in the 'unique interests' folder but within the context of an overly realistic setting?

What I'm getting at here is do people want these to be stories about people doing other things with sex and weight gain being among those things or do people only want fetish fuel type stories?

Cause I've got this story that mostly just in my head but it's got a fair amount of people just living their lives and I want to know if I should write it and post it or would that just bore people?
Of course you should write it! There are all sorts of stories in the library where large parts of the story are people living their lives. There is no reason that such a story can't have some extra kink in it--if anything, personally I'd say that makes it more interesting, as it makes it seem more real and accessible than a very artificial sort of construct that some stories feature (those have their place too, don't get me wrong, but they are not the only way to approach kink)
Old 01-27-2015, 12:42 PM   #57
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
Too many acronyms, I'm not sure what you're saying
TG: Transgender change
Furry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_f...Sexual_aspects
BE: Breast Enlargement
BS: Breast Shrinkage
Old 01-29-2015, 12:23 AM   #58
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default Bs

Anythning with breast shrinkage is always good. LNM
Old 01-29-2015, 06:47 AM   #59
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loch Ness Monster View Post
Anythning with breast shrinkage is always good. LNM
Especially if it alternatively goes south to the belly instead.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:30 PM   #60
poe103rule572

poe103rule572 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
Especially if it alternatively goes south to the belly instead.
Now that's the kind of story I'd like to read.
poe103rule572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:40 PM   #61
missourifat

missourifat has said some nice things

I liked the one, where the couple had moved into a fat neighborhood and they became transformed into a fat couple. It could be realistic. When one in a couple joins in becoming fat, and they have a fat family, it is great.
missourifat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:45 AM   #62
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave has said some nice things
Default XP: "Time Lapse" Stories?

Out of all the devices used in WG fiction (and non-fiction), one of my favorite has been that in which someone hasn't been seen in quite a while they have gained a surprisingly hot amount of weight. I think I like this device because the story doesn't have to trudge through, or weirdly avoid, the gaining of every few pounds. Yet at the same time a character can gain serious weight in a realistic amount of time (say, 100lbs in 2 years) with immediate shock and impact.

It's where fantasy and realism come together really easily.

What are you guys' favorite stories like this? Here are a few I've loved:

The Family (Norseman)
The Lovely Teacher (Norseman)
Coming Home, Again (Dan 422)
Au Pair (Dave)

Any more that should be added to this list??

-Dave
DaveTheBrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:34 AM   #63
chrissy

chrissy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheBrave View Post
Out of all the devices used in WG fiction (and non-fiction), one of my favorite has been that in which someone hasn't been seen in quite a while they have gained a surprisingly hot amount of weight. I think I like this device because the story doesn't have to trudge through, or weirdly avoid, the gaining of every few pounds. Yet at the same time a character can gain serious weight in a realistic amount of time (say, 100lbs in 2 years) with immediate shock and impact.

The Family (Norseman)
Au Pair (Dave)

-Dave
I do this pretty much all the time. It's the best. Just have to keep variations going. It's about the details. I have a bunch of other stories from Curvage.org that I will eventually move over here but for now I have a couple of stories in "Recent Additions". I love feedback. Thanks for your comment!
chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:21 AM   #64
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
I do this pretty much all the time. It's the best. Just have to keep variations going. It's about the details. I have a bunch of other stories from Curvage.org that I will eventually move over here but for now I have a couple of stories in "Recent Additions". I love feedback. Thanks for your comment!
No problem! Your story is really really fun! What are your stories on Curvage? Would you mind linking them for now?
DaveTheBrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:16 PM   #65
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

I haven't read a satisfying piece of fiction this decade, if not longer, seems like a dead art, so sick of endless serials (all filler) & freshmen 15 stories.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:53 PM   #66
chrissy

Quote:
No problem! Your story is really really fun! What are your stories on Curvage? Would you mind linking them for now?
Sure, I summarized them recently here:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.p...comment=347185
Old 09-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #67
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
I haven't read a satisfying piece of fiction this decade, if not longer, seems like a dead art, so sick of endless serials (all filler) & freshmen 15 stories.
Interesting -- what would you like to see in a piece? What would be an example of something you find satisfying?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:10 AM   #68
missourifat

missourifat has said some nice things
Default Zika virus error

This would have to be one in the future, but could be tied to a scientist, who thought he had modified the zika virus , so it was harmless. About 15 years later, after the mothers, who had been infected, during or before they became pregnant. Around puberty , the children started to have an increased appetite and started to get fat. Perhaps , it was proved their dna was altered.
missourifat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:36 AM   #69
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Whatever happened to virgin gain stories? seemed to be lost in the late 20th century drowning amidst the torrents of yoyo gain along with the usual freshman 15 & dull endless mulipart stories that have been known to literally run on for years.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #70
trackstar

trackstar can now change their title

I'm really into weight swapping. Stories like Heidi, Switching it up, going down in size (some are on mollycoddles or FF). Don't know why these are so appealing as of late.
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:29 PM   #71
trackstar

Last edited by trackstar; 08-19-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:33 PM   #72
trackstar

Quote:

The Family (Norseman)
Au Pair (Dave)

-Dave

Never thought about it quite like that. Yea it is a surprisingly subtle but effective way of going about fantasy/instant gain but still having realism. Clever.

There's a mutual gain story that uses this device but I can't remember the name. A newly wed couple both are doing well in their careers. We mainly follow the guy who gains in a typical office-style story, while his wife goes to Italy for business and writes him letters talking about the food. When they finally see each other a few months later they've both put on some weight. I believe we get his descriptions of himself throughout but her "unveil" is all at once, but can't quite remember.