Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default KFC Stuffing

I was at KFC today for the first time in months. Here in Canada, they have a variety of $5 lunch box meal specials. I usually order the same one whenever I'm there but today, I had the $5 FILL UP – KENTUCKY FLATBREAD WITH POPCORN CHICKEN (Kentucky Flatbread Sandwich, Ind Popcorn, Ind Fries, 355ml Drink & Chocolate Chunk Cookie).

I've never been so stuffed from one of those meal boxes as I was today! I'm still stuffed now and it's 2 hours passed already!

For my fellow Canadians, does the $5 KFC box special have the same effects on you?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #2
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

I'm from the states and we have the $5 fill up here as well!! i was there yesterday. I got the 3 piece fill up and a couple chicken little (my favorite). After all the food I was not "filled up". My intuition was to get another mashed potote side. Wished I had listened to myself.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:13 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like those fill up meals- affordable way to take my girls out

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:05 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can remember going to the original Sanders restaurant when I was a kid.
I always thought the colonel was creepy/scary LOL
The chicken was awesome tho'.
I can't take KFC these days because it tastes nothing like the original.
The sides are really good.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

I haven't had KFC in ages, I think I need to fix this problem ASAP!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote