Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #701
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

And!!!! Carvel vanilla soft serve dipped in chocolate.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #702
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grilled fruits and veggies put into my salad, at dinner or the next day at work.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #703
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

I just discovered paletas, Mexican ice pops with delicious chunks of fruit, nuts, cookies, etc. in them. So good! So many flavors! So refreshing! And they're cheap too!

EAT ALL THE PALETAS OM NOM NOM
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #704
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Plush, tell me more about the flavors

Ok, now I want one, or two, or three!

Sounds really good. I tend to like rich decadent ice cream, but do they come in ice cream flavors with nuts, chocolate too?

Why am I hungry? I should be still stuffed from dinner...

Oh Plush Kitty you are getting to me!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #705
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Yes, paletas come in all sorts of flavors! Fruit, nuts, chocolate, caramel, Oreo cookies, hibiscus, something called chongos that's a sweetened cheese-type thing. I've only had a fruit one called guanabana (soursop in English) so far, but I have to try all of them now. Guanabana tastes a lot like cherimoya if you've had that before. Sweet and mildly tart with a creamy texture and a sort of pineapple-banana-ish flavor. I liked it quite a bit, it did have the seeds still in it though. Brought a Latina friend and she said that's normal for fruit paletas. ("Anna, I found this awesome Mexican ice cream place but not all of the menu items have an English translation! Come with me and translate stuff and I'll buy you ice cream!")
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:09 AM   #706
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jalapeņo Greek yogurt veggie dip. I'm not normally a big dipper, but I can't get enough of this one.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #707
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ice Cream Cones DOUBLE SCOOP! Old Fashioned Vanilla Flavor
(I have always been partial to vanilla only on a cone) <OO
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #708
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Klondike Heath Ice cream bars.
Found them on sale and bought a bunch.
Oh @ Mrs Renfro's hot craft beer salsa OMG so so yummy with tortilla chips, re fried beans or tacos.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:13 PM   #709
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

That salsa is so good isnt it and ice cream bars are so yummy!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:52 PM   #710
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Salted caramel Greek yogurt! I want to find it in a 50 gallon drum!!!!!
Old 07-14-2017, 12:59 PM   #711
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is shaping up to be a fat summer I think.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:45 AM   #712
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Default I have a Trader Joe's Fairy

My TJ's Fairy brings me goodies when she visits and for my birthday she brought Onion Salt.... and it is wonderful. Great flavor, and not that kinda weird toasted but kinda bitter onion salt flavor that you would get in those giant containers. I make all my own salad dressing and it is great with a little basalmic and EVOO

IMG_1054.jpg

ETA - ummm really big picture -
Old 07-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #713
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
My TJ's Fairy brings me goodies when she visits and for my birthday she brought Onion Salt.... and it is wonderful. Great flavor, and not that kinda weird toasted but kinda bitter onion salt flavor that you would get in those giant containers. I make all my own salad dressing and it is great with a little basalmic and EVOO

Attachment 127628

ETA - ummm really big picture -
I know, right? You know I'm not big on oniony things, but this is really good! For something dried I feel like I can still say it tastes fresh. Lol
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:53 AM   #714
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Overnight oats.

I didn't think I would like cold oatmeal, but I'm really enjoying it in the mornings while the weather is so hot.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:37 AM   #715
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mangonadas. I can't get enough of this salty, sweet, and spicy frozen treat lately.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:04 AM   #716
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Overnight oats.

I didn't think I would like cold oatmeal, but I'm really enjoying it in the mornings while the weather is so hot.
Me too! My current recipe is to use toasted rolled oats (TJ's sells them) they have a better texture. About 1/3 - 1/2 cup of them (diabetic, have to watch the carbs), whole milk, a little half and half, a pinch of cinnamon, some splenda, and a dash of vanilla bean paste. I also usually stir some blackberries in, or perhaps raspberries. It tastes a lot like melted vanilla ice cream with oatmeal cookies and berries.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #717
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

This sounds crazy, but I'm constantly craving onions. Publix sells big delicious sweet onions already sliced, and it takes just a few minutes in the pan to caramelize them. Add two eggs and a dab of A1 and it's heaven on a plate.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:22 PM   #718
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
This sounds crazy, but I'm constantly craving onions. Publix sells big delicious sweet onions already sliced, and it takes just a few minutes in the pan to caramelize them. Add two eggs and a dab of A1 and it's heaven on a plate.
I'll be over in a few minutes!!!! Sounds delicious.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:23 PM   #719
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Baby carrots but the pound, i eat them like popcorn! Just can't get enough.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:49 AM   #720
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cookie dough.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #721
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

That Cookie Dough is really fattening!I know.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #722
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
That Cookie Dough is really fattening!I know.
It's so delicious though.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:26 PM   #723
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Diabolo Blueberry Lemonade French Soda
It's "French" soda made in the U.S., very light and refreshing

Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:39 PM   #724
AmandaLynn

Still kind of on the cookie dough kick...
Old 08-28-2017, 08:41 PM   #725
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Still kind of on the cookie dough kick...

Me too! White chocolate macadamia nut dough
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote