Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Let's trade places for one day! I would love to be a man for a day, just a day. But you would have to get over being heckled when you walk into a convenience store!
Heh. As per the post above, if I had your body for a day I wouldn't leave the house.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #27
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Heh. As per the post above, if I had your body for a day I wouldn't leave the house.
Aw Gee
Old 08-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #28
HappyFA75
On Timeout

HappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
Trust me, there's not a man on the face of the planet who wouldn't want to be a woman for 24 hours. As long as it's certain that they get changed back, they'd all go for it.
Frank! Youre wrong. I would not want to be female for 24 Hours.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Seriously.

The "why" is because i am what i am, and that is a Man. No desire to even "try" it.

I also could never do womanly things as well as women do. So, again.. Thanks, but no thanks.
HappyFA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #29
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFA75 View Post

Thanks, but no thanks.

Seriously.

The "why" is because i am what i am, and that is a Man. No desire to even "try" it.

I also could never do womanly things as well as women do. So, again.. Thanks, but no thanks.
Just like I think some people were born into the wrong body, I also think some people, like you've stated you are, were born in the right type for them. And some of us are trotting along somewhere in the middle. Everyone is different. And I do think generalizations about this would be a bad idea.

There are more people out there who are gay, trans, and questioning than most can believe.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Thanks, but no thanks.

Seriously.

HappyFA75! That's okay, you were just part of my crude generalisation.

@Dromond: yeah, that'd probably be it. A world of options and things to try as a woman, and then we spend the whole day naked in front of a mirror. Such adventurers, men.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #31
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Ah yes. "Womanly" things. Giving head and washing dishes, yeah?

Anyone who would turn down the opportunity to live an entirely different life for just one day must have either no sense of curiosity whatsoever or a rabid fear that you might like it a little bit too much.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #32
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Ah yes. "Womanly" things. Giving head and washing dishes, yeah?

Anyone who would turn down the opportunity to live an entirely different life for just one day must have either no sense of curiosity whatsoever or a rabid fear that you might like it a little bit too much.
for some reason I can't rep you, but you said it. It's one of the main reasons I hope the reincarnation people are right. In that case, you get to do it all again, but differently.

I do think I'd be able to spot the "exchange student" out of a larger group of women, because in just 24 hours it's impossible to get the posture and moves right.

Or are they a given? What are the rules exactly?