Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 PM   #1251
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post
Just took these a few minutes ago Not completely nekkid, but as close as the public will allow!

Gotta say four things:

1) I LOVE the color of your hair. It seems so soft and perfect for running my fingers through. (Running my hands through men's hair is one of my fetishes)

2) Love the color of your undies. And they're clean!

3) A guy who keeps his remote controls together and aligned is okay in my book.

4) Do you like that flavor of Orbit gum? I believe that's the flavor I tried and it was yuckle pooie.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #1252
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
Gotta say four things:

1) I LOVE the color of your hair. It seems so soft and perfect for running my fingers through. (Running my hands through men's hair is one of my fetishes)

2) Love the color of your undies. And they're clean!

3) A guy who keeps his remote controls together and aligned is okay in my book.

4) Do you like that flavor of Orbit gum? I believe that's the flavor I tried and it was yuckle pooie.
haha, thanks for your kind remarks! I like when a woman plays with my hair, too and that flavor of Orbit isn't my fav. I like the original the best. (the comment about my remotes made me laugh )
Old 12-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #1253
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Just took these a few minutes ago Not completely nekkid, but as close as the public will allow!
just noticed a wii remote there! best console ever or what?! im OBSESSED with nintendo, bought my wii the day it came out! my fave games are rayman rabbits 1 and 2, mario galaxy, mario and sonic olympics, and gutair hero 3 oh yeah!! love a boy who knows his nintendo! im a mario freak! dressing up as princess peach for my fancy dress party in feb!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #1254
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
just noticed a wii remote there! best console ever or what?! im OBSESSED with nintendo, bought my wii the day it came out! my fave games are rayman rabbits 1 and 2, mario galaxy, mario and sonic olympics, and gutair hero 3 oh yeah!! love a boy who knows his nintendo! im a mario freak! dressing up as princess peach for my fancy dress party in feb!
Wow, that's awesome! It's actually my twin brother's Wii, but I sometimes play it. I have an Xbox 360 (you can see the remote for that on the far left). Nintendo is totally awesome! ^^ I have their handheld Nintendo DS and am currently obsessed with Pokemon. I've been playing those games since the original ones came out 10 years ago.

P.S. I'd LOVE to see that outfit of yours please send pics when you wear it!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:00 PM   #1255
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow, that's awesome! It's actually my twin brother's Wii, but I sometimes play it. I have an Xbox 360 (you can see the remote for that on the far left). Nintendo is totally awesome! ^^ I have their handheld Nintendo DS and am currently obsessed with Pokemon. I've been playing those games since the original ones came out 10 years ago.

P.S. I'd LOVE to see that outfit of yours please send pics when you wear it!
im sorry but if u own an xbox we cant be friends anymore

i will be posting pics dont u worry bout that!! i used to like pokemon when there WAS only about 150, now theres at least 768903 i dont like it so much lol! still adore jigglypuff tho! u have a twin!?! identical?!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:02 PM   #1256
Fairlight88

Quote:
im sorry but if u own an xbox we cant be friends anymore

i will be posting pics dont u worry bout that!! i used to like pokemon when there WAS only about 150, now theres at least 768903 i dont like it so much lol! still adore jigglypuff tho! u have a twin!?! identical?!
Aww, you don't like Xbox?

Yes, I have an identical twin brother and I'm rooming with him in college. I do have a pic of the both of us. I'll have to post it sometime
Old 12-30-2007, 09:06 PM   #1257
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:

Yes, I have an identical twin brother and I'm rooming with him in college. I do have a pic of the both of us. I'll have to post it sometime

no i despise all things that arent nintendo lol, but at least its not a ps3!

post that pic!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:17 PM   #1258
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wait.... WHAT???? And identical twin?????
Where are you two going to school????

Bexy... care to make a road trip with me sweetie????

POST THAT PIC!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Quote:

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #1259
Fairlight88

Quote:

no i despise all things that arent nintendo lol, but at least its not a ps3!

post that pic!
haha, I dislike PS3 also but I am wanting to get a PSP sometime (and I really like the PS2). Anyway, guess which one I am (btw, I'm Joe and the other half is Dan)

and to answer Vi, I'm at Luther College. Great campus!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #1260
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
haha, I dislike PS3 also but I am wanting to get a PSP sometime (and I really like the PS2). Anyway, guess which one I am (btw, I'm Joe and the other half is Dan)

youre clearly the one on the right, but ur both HOTTT!!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #1261
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Wait.... WHAT???? And identical twin?????
Where are you two going to school????

Bexy... care to make a road trip with me sweetie????

POST THAT PIC!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
i'll bring the snacks!!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #1262
Fairlight88

Quote:
i'll bring the snacks!!
Haha, that'd be my kind of paradise. ^^ Two gorgeous ladies sitting at both of my sides, just lounging out and eating snacks...
Old 12-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #1263
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I gotta agree... Joe is on the right...

You're thinner than Dan. Does he swim too?

Bex... I've got the map ... you ready to hit the road??

Quote:
youre clearly the one on the right, but ur both HOTTT!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #1264
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wonderful pic

Btw, I'm a twin mom

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #1265
Violet_Beauregard

Got that twin radar going on, eh GEF??????

Care to join Bex and I on a little road trip????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Wonderful pic

Btw, I'm a twin mom
Old 12-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #1266
Fairlight88

Quote:
I gotta agree... Joe is on the right...

You're thinner than Dan. Does he swim too?

Bex... I've got the map ... you ready to hit the road??
You're both correct, I'm the one on the right and yes, we're both swimmers.

Quote:
Wonderful pic

Btw, I'm a twin mom
Really? That's awesome! What're their names?
Old 12-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #1267
Fairlight88

That would be so cool to meet any of you fine-lookin' gals in person
Old 12-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #1268
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Got that twin radar going on, eh GEF??????

Care to join Bex and I on a little road trip????

Noooooooooooooooooo....sorry but the "twin experience" has just put Fairlight into a totally different light for me. Now he makes me think of my children....and you know that means no more flirting

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #1269
Violet_Beauregard

Excellent..... now, the question of the hour.....

Does Dan prefer skinny chicks.... or REAL (ie. FAT) chicks??

No pressure or anything... this just determines how IDENTICAL you to really are!!

Quote:

Old 12-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #1270
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
I suspect it was the goatee that gave it away.....

Quote:
Marina and Mirabella- they are fraternal

Old 12-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #1271
Fairlight88

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooo....sorry but the "twin experience" has just put Fairlight into a totally different light for me. Now he makes me think of my children....and you know that means no more flirting
Awww, that's kind of a bummer. Oh well, can I be thought of as a son to you?
Old 12-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #1272
Violet_Beauregard

Hehehehe.... a bit too close to the vest on this one sweetie??

Quote:
Old 12-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #1273
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
That would be so cool to meet any of you fine-lookin' gals in person
well id need to book a flight, pack and all, it seems like a lot of effort when i have sexy pics to look at here in my jim jams lol

Old 12-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #1274
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Awww, that's kind of a bummer. Oh well, can I be thought of as a son to you?

lol.....think twice before you ask that one again

Old 12-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #1275
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Hehehehe.... a bit too close to the vest on this one sweetie??

I have my standards V_V