Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #126
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
... aaaand this is as daring as I get right now. :P
Daring is inversely proportionate to Beauty.

In other words...Beautiful.

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #127
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

Pudgy can I touch your bum?? sheesh.. it's so touchably cute!! lol

ladies.. I love all your pics too but I dig the naked men lol

Lilly.. you are so beautiful and Rowan.. I like the tat on your backside... I don't think I've ever noticed it before
Old 08-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #128
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only have a few but i like this one the best

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:33 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #129
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Y'all are a great influence!

So you've inspired me to participate.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #130
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default no nekkie for me...

Clubhousers may remember this from a previous SYSFADD. Showing off the alpine-like curves.

I apparently lost my modesty in the last 20 minutes.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #131
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Here is my contribution. Its not really nekkid... but close enough.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! That beautiful face, that gorgeous body, that illuminating smile...STUNNING!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #132
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Some nekkids, all of them old.

Sweet Jesus!!! Lilly, these are most excellent...especially the 3rd pic. You're beautiful, very sexy!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #133
PhillyFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Here's my very humble contribution....
SMOKIN' HOT Violet...but you already know how I feel about ya!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #134
PhillyFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Violet, you are always drop-dead gorgeous

I tried some nudies.....and yes, they were taken today....
GEF, I hope you take some more tomorrow...and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #135
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
GEF, I hope you take some more tomorrow...and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that!!!
Awwww thanks for making my day indeed *curtsies*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:01 PM   #136
PhillyFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Tis Moi...
Rowan, you are drop dead GORGEOUS! I find myself speechless after looking at your pics. YOWZAH!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #137
PhillyFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Awwww thanks for making my day indeed *curtsies*
No no no...thank you for posting and making MY day!!! Great pics!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #138
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's me...

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #139
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

hmmmm...I need a better camera...

I'll sell prints if people would be willing to pay for them...might help me get to conventions, and pay for college.

Sigh...I hate plugging...even if it is myself.

ANYWAY...five pictures of me...editted so the little bits don't...show anywhere...

Hopefully artistic, despite the lack of resolution.

Last edited by ZainTheInsane; 05-18-2008 at 06:05 PM.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #140
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Clubhousers may remember this from a previous SYSFADD. Showing off the alpine-like curves.

I haven't been skiing in years, but you just could convince me to give it another try...
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #141
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
ANYWAY...five pictures of me...editted so the little bits don't...show anywhere...
If you're really naked in the one with the sword, then you are truly a braver man than I gave you credit for.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #142
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie View Post
Abstract yet very concrete beauty!

Thank you, darling. Not as hard as concrete, though.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #143
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Here's me...

Very very lovely!!!! thanks for joining in the fun
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #144
chubby_austrian_gal

chubby_austrian_gal can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
I only have a few but i like this one the best
Wow, what a cute pic. You look so sensual!
chubby_austrian_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #145
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not nekkid, but it makes me look all buff 'n' stuff (It's not like I'm Jay West or anything... ). I know it's newish, but I'm about to add it to one of my new pro size blogs anyways.
The wildcard in the clubhouse (You know you wanna... join the clubbhouse...):

And of course the one from the clearing throat thread:

I'm not going to post my hackneyed ol' side split picture again, but here's a link:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...t/SUNP0079.jpg

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:17 AM   #146
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=activistfatgirl;517205]Clubhousers may remember this from a previous SYSFADD. Showing off the alpine-like curves.

QUOTE]

Holy smokes! Great pic Tiff! Same to you Rowan, Lilly, Violet! So many hotties.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:51 AM   #147
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here are a couple that I found on my computer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black.jpg (46.5 KB, 4820 views)
File Type: jpg naked.jpg (62.4 KB, 4842 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:51 AM   #148
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Back the board after putting in wayyyy too many hours at work...

but thank you for the compliments everyone

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:59 AM   #149
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks sweetie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
SMOKIN' HOT Violet...but you already know how I feel about ya!!!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #150
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
So you've inspired me to participate.

Very beautiful wish I could see more of your face, more of you
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote