Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #3801
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's the baby's wedding shower today. I feel stupid emotional and happy.

Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #3802
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Random reasons for cheeriness! (Part 3?)

1. Great evening out with my best friend last night. After the usual serious business of getting our worries off our chests, she clocked me looking at the rather attractive pub manager and it was as though we were back at school, giggling like idiots whenever he appeared. And when she commented "He's put on a lot of weight, hasn't he?", my face must have been a picture
2. My dreadful migraine/ neck pain combo is FINALLY subsiding!
3. I was on the radio for work and didn't let my nerves get the better of me!
4. The fun of doing stuff you've never done before - stepping outside of your comfort zone.
5. Good friends who are there for you and make you feel special and cared for. One new (ish) friend in particular.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #3803
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I fell for a guy. Completly, like never before. I don't know if we will get together but I don't care. I'm happy like never before

Last edited by Anjula; 07-16-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #3804
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am. That is the reason I am happy. I am.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #3805
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I am happy about Thunder and rain today. Love it, gives me peace of mind for some odd reason.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #3806
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today a pretty funny thing happened. I went to GG Park during lunch to relax and there was a bunch of guys and girls playing a pickup soccer game. They had child nets placed in the grass and a small field.

I was sitting there on the grass watching, and one of the teams ran up and grabbed me and put me in front of the goal since I was basically a bigger wall than the entrance of the goal.

Typing that out it sounds degrading, but it was all in good fun. I am a smart cookie, I'd know if I was the butt of a joke and this was genuinely funny.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #3807
pepsicola93

pepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was always such a bad goalie because if the ball came towards me I'd move out of the way because I was scared it was going to hit me instead of blocking it like I was supposed to...

And I'm happy because TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE
pepsicola93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #3808
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Today a pretty funny thing happened. I went to GG Park during lunch to relax and there was a bunch of guys and girls playing a pickup soccer game. They had child nets placed in the grass and a small field.

I was sitting there on the grass watching, and one of the teams ran up and grabbed me and put me in front of the goal since I was basically a bigger wall than the entrance of the goal.

Typing that out it sounds degrading, but it was all in good fun. I am a smart cookie, I'd know if I was the butt of a joke and this was genuinely funny.
I think it's great that they included you in their fun, and that you were into it!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #3809
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a nice chat with an Aunt who lives in Alabama.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #3810
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today, my first freelance article was published. And I'm $100, and more internet infamy richer!

http://slacktory.com/2012/05/the-pot...ount-to-potato
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #3811
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Trying to smile in spite of the rain!

1. My assistant who is my best 'work' friend is back from her hols today - cue much giggling and gossiping in the library basement!
2. Can't wait for the Bank HOliday weekend!
3. Getting a vague plan for a 2/3 week trip to the USA in the autumn. Yep, I think I might need some California sunshine!
4. Plan to rejoin my theatre school next week.
5. Plans to meet an old work friend - haven't seen him in 10 years!
6. As ever, the marvels of acupuncture....

RAIN, you wont' get me down (though listening to Lana del Rey in the car did!)
Old 05-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #3812
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
3. Getting a vague plan for a 2/3 week trip to the USA in the autumn. Yep, I think I might need some California sunshine!
Florida's pretty sunny too...just sayin'
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #3813
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Today, my first freelance article was published. And I'm $100, and more internet infamy richer!

http://slacktory.com/2012/05/the-pot...ount-to-potato
That's awesome! Congrats!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #3814
Surlysomething

I just made spur of the moment decision to take a week off starting on the 14th. 10 days off in a row.

I need a break from life.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #3815
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I just made spur of the moment decision to take a week off starting on the 14th. 10 days off in a row.

Great decision

I'm happy because I just had a bunch of work done on my half-sleeve....and I'm completely infatuated with the artist. He will never know, though!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #3816
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Good for you!! I so wish I could do that right about now myself.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #3817
Librarygirl

Smile Oooh the sunshine state!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Florida's pretty sunny too...just sayin'
Haha! It's on my list of 'places I will visit'!!

Congrats on the article by the way!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #3818
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Great decision

I'm happy because I just had a bunch of work done on my half-sleeve....and I'm completely infatuated with the artist. He will never know, though!
((SURLY)) take good care of YOU!!! sounds like a wonderful decision- now I am jealous...I can't get that time off...sure I can go to New Orleans for a long weekend, but I really need to do my knee replacement and I can't fathom how it will ever happen ....ENJOY!!!

MELIAN...you know the line...pix or it didn't happen
Old 05-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #3819
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
MELIAN...you know the line...pix or it didn't happen
Pics will be posted when it's finished (one more session, probably) or I will gladly GTFO
Old 05-04-2012, 06:14 AM   #3820
Surlysomething

Thanks, everyone.

I'm not one for snap decisions but this has to be done. FOR THE CHILDREN!

No wait, it just has to be done for me. Life is just not making me happy.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #3821
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I decided to take a mental health day to keep from snapping and driving my tanker over the tops of several 4-wheelers today. So I have a nice 3 day weekend to relax and get my yard work out of the way then I have a new song to finish writing and 3 others to work on arranging fully.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #3822
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I decided to take a mental health day to keep from snapping and driving my tanker over the tops of several 4-wheelers today. So I have a nice 3 day weekend to relax and get my yard work out of the way then I have a new song to finish writing and 3 others to work on arranging fully.

I approve of mental health days as well! Enjoy your 3 day weekend, Mr.!

Old 05-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #3823
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

The FedEx man just delivered a package of fresh soft red vines licorice, Bite sized York Peppermint Patty, and some almond joys. HEAVEN!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #3824
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A friend and former coworker announced to my old office-mates that she'd come up here to go out for sushi with me and was coming again in a couple of weeks and now about twenty of them are coming up in a caravan to sushi with me hahahahahaha fucking awesome.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #3825
LeoGibson
Slangin'

I'm happy for a relaxing and productive saturday.

I got all my chores done yesterday and had no internet for most of the day so I got about 7 hours of good jamming in and even had a nice burst of inspiration and had a complete new song come out in about 15 minutes time and even managed to record a rough demo of it before I forgot it.

I need to be without the net more often, I don't get as distracted.Not too mention all this after a great nights sleep without an alarm clock being set. I hate alarm clocks they are the scourge of the universe I do believe.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm