Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #1326
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I don't do cutesy dammit!!

Would it be really, really wrong if it made me smile to imagine that lovely scene through the lens of cross-hairs?
Yeah, I kinda thought so...
Nevermind...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #1327
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Would it be really, really wrong if it made me smile to imagine that lovely scene through the lens of cross-hairs?
Yeah, I kinda thought so...
Nevermind...
Right and wrong are subjective. I would punch you, though.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #1328
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I woke up happy, warm, and safe.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #1329
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

My dad just got called back to a job he got laid off from- being unemployed for so long drove him crazy, so I'm happy he's up and going again.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #1330
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
My dad just got called back to a job he got laid off from- being unemployed for so long drove him crazy, so I'm happy he's up and going again.
I'm really happy for your Dad--unemployment really is wearing on soul as well as pocketbook.

I'm happy that we had enough rain to wash some of the ragweed pollen out of the air, so I'm not weezing and sniffling as much as I was over much of the weekend. (although it was a pretty good weekend, overall)
Old 08-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #1331
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Overly ecstatic about a upcoming promotion that I have management and everybody pushing for me on. I've never had anything quite like this happen before.....no you can't solve the worlds problems with money, but dang it sure can help!
Awesome! Awesome to the max!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #1332
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fascination

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #1333
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm just happy
Old 08-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #1334
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

screw you happy people with your happiness...
Old 08-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #1335
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

I've been applying for a certain job at different locations for 5 years! I finally got a call for an interview today with a place I applied on Saturday.

Also, nephew time, shopping, and beautiful weather = happy dance.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #1336
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
screw you happy people with your happiness...
No fish it's good to be happy smile
Old 08-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #1337
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in Vancouver! Just waiting at the airport now for stuff. I cried like a fool last night saying bye to everyone, but I'm crazy excited right now.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #1338
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I'm in Vancouver! Just waiting at the airport now for stuff. I cried like a fool last night saying bye to everyone, but I'm crazy excited right now.
I'm happy to hear Zowie is ok!

Also, had a phone call from Momma 'Squatch and caught up with her.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #1339
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm happy to hear Zowie is ok!

Also, had a phone call from Momma 'Squatch and caught up with her.
Just seeing the words "Momma 'Squatch" made me happy
Old 08-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #1340
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Just seeing the words "Momma 'Squatch" made me happy
Don't you be happy about his mom. He'll cut a fool.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #1341
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yay!

Don't you be happy about his mom. He'll cut a fool.
So long as that fool isnt me, i'm cool with it
Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #1342
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
So long as that fool isnt me, i'm cool with it
You'll wake up, one night, and he'll be gazing through your window....

*fuck, I wish I had photoshop on my work comp...this would be priceless*
Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #1343
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Who needs photoshop? :P
Old 08-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #1344
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Who needs photoshop? :P
*Looks out of window*

AAAAARRGGGGHH!

*flees*
Old 08-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #1345
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
*Looks out of window*

AAAAARRGGGGHH!

*flees*
Good......good.....

Old 08-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #1346
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Hooray for the western side of North America!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #1347
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest
Old 08-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #1348
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After years of picking up slack, working the worst shifts EVER and covering literally everyone's sick days and vacations (even on an hour's notice)... I finally got offered the position I want at work
The weird part is that I was considering quitting earlier this week because I feel that I have been taken advantage of by the assistant manager. If only my boss knew how timely this offer was!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #1349
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Yay thats great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
After years of picking up slack, working the worst shifts EVER and covering literally everyone's sick days and vacations (even on an hour's notice)... I finally got offered the position I want at work
The weird part is that I was considering quitting earlier this week because I feel that I have been taken advantage of by the assistant manager. If only my boss knew how timely this offer was!!
Ah gotta love getting a better offer congrats
Old 08-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #1350
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Darn, I thought there wasn't quite as much sparkle in Quebec when I crossed the bridge this morning......OK, seriously, go you! Have a great (and productive) time out on the West Coast. And report back if there are any BHM out there or not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Woohoo! Always great to hear awesomeness getting rewarded

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm