Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-29-2010, 07:34 AM   #1401
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
I feel fantastic. I spent all day today with Green Giant's mother, grandmother, sister, and her two best friends. His sister is getting married next year and asked me to be a bridesmaid. We went to a wedding expo today, went out to lunch, came back to his parents house, hung out for awhile and then went to a private fitting at a wonderful bridal shop, then off to dinner.

I seriously had the most perfect day today...and the best part was how much fun we had, how natural it felt to be around all these important women in his life. We all have the same sense of humor, similar outlooks on life, similar opinions.

And at different times I heard them say about me "I like her"..."OMG, she's a keeper" "yeah she's definitely one of us.." His grandmother and I were sitting on the couch a little bit ago and he stopped by on his way to work. She told him to his face, "Yes, this one is a keeper! I approve!" She asked me to come visit her (she lives about 2 hours away from us) as soon as we get some free time, maybe Labor Day weekend.

And his sister and her two best friends fit with me perfectly too and want to make time to hang out

Sorry I am so blabbering on, but I am just so very happy they've all accepted me, as my family accepted him.
Blabbering forgiven. This is really awesome, also very important. It's a great thing they. Took to you so well. Enjoy Washington.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #1402
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I'm happy that I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World today. Haven't laughed so much during a film in a long time. Heartily recommend. I am currently happy that I have beer.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #1403
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:34 PM   #1404
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Thank you for that Chaz
Old 09-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #1405
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Everything is re-arranged and I received some fun mail.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #1406
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Firefox. 4 days of no java,no networking,no uploading. One tiny little download later, and i'm golden.

Woot.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #1407
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a totally awesome day. Not only do I feel a lot more rested, but some amazing friends made it pretty special
Old 09-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #1408
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

I just turned 21 a couple hours ago and I'm fucking trashed! About to sleep for a bit and got back to drinking around noon.
Anyone from Dims(Fish, Amaranthine, others I'm missing) in Buffalo are invited to my bday party near Hertel and Colvin Ave tonight around 10pm. PM me for deets.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:18 AM   #1409
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
I just turned 21 a couple hours ago and I'm fucking trashed! About to sleep for a bit and got back to drinking around noon.
Anyone from Dims(Fish, Amaranthine, others I'm missing) in Buffalo are invited to my bday party near Hertel and Colvin Ave tonight around 10pm. PM me for deets.
Thanks for the invite Bearsy but i have to work tonight =(

Happy Birthday though!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #1410
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
Yeah- thank you for the invite, but I'm afraid I can't make it either =[ But Happy Birthday! I hope the party is great!
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #1411
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm always happy when I'm watching The Godfather.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #1412
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy that after work I walked away with 10, 1 pint bottles and 3 six packs worth of micro beer for the price of free. This will be the nicest labour day, EVER!
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #1413
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

....that after the shoddiest British summer of all time, the sun has finally come out and I still have two weeks of sick leave left to enjoy it (but deep down i know the rain will probably be back tomorrow - i'm trying to ignore that!)

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:12 AM   #1414
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
This has also just made me alot happier

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #1415
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I am happy that my wake up call yesterday morning was the HR department at a place I applied for a job...they got my online app that I submitted Thursday night and called me by noon Friday to let me know that the manager for that department is on vacation, but WILL be calling me for an interview next week. She told me the manager's name like 3 times so that I wouldn't forget, LOL. She told me that this manager has access to her work email while on vacation, so might even call this weekend.

I am so hoping that I get this job. It would be so perfect.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:09 AM   #1416
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I am happy that my wake up call yesterday morning was the HR department at a place I applied for a job...they got my online app that I submitted Thursday night and called me by noon Friday to let me know that the manager for that department is on vacation, but WILL be calling me for an interview next week. She told me the manager's name like 3 times so that I wouldn't forget, LOL. She told me that this manager has access to her work email while on vacation, so might even call this weekend.

YEAH YOU GO GIRL...been there less then a month and POSSIBLY LANDING A JOB???? PRICELESS
Old 09-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #1417
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Woo hoo! That sounds like good news. Good luck at your interview!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #1418
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that I finally have a few days off next week. Phew!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #1419
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

Ok you have to tell the story of these pics.
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #1420
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageta View Post
Ok you have to tell the story of these pics.
I didn't take them
Old 09-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #1421
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just had a job interview at the Whole Foods bakery and it went really well. I'm going to be selling cupcakes!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #1422
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I just had a job interview at the Whole Foods bakery and it went really well. I'm going to be selling cupcakes!
That's awesome. Congrats
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #1423
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Woohoo! Congratulations.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #1424
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Sweet gig!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #1425
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING AN ENABLER

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm