Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #1426
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I just had a job interview at the Whole Foods bakery and it went really well. I'm going to be selling cupcakes!
You know I live right by the Whole Foods HQ, right? So, if need be, I can go there and start some shit.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:25 AM   #1427
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

TWO DAY WEEK AFTER A HOLIDAY wooooohooooo

HEADIN' to the beach with good friends- so ready for UTTER RELAXATION

I went into work Sunday 4 hours + Monday 4 hours (don't wanna get too behind) and only USE 1 vacation day ....am I a workaholic?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:02 AM   #1428
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I just had a job interview at the Whole Foods bakery and it went really well. I'm going to be selling cupcakes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING AN ENABLER
The interplay on this board makes me happy

(also, congrats BE....let us know how the scenery is once you've started work! Also good luck CherryRVA, I hope you get the job!)
Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 AM   #1429
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two new cupcake bears are almost ready to join the world just need noses one more ear and sprinkles and they are done taking this years bear total to 21 when I finish them trow

and I actually have one set of the right size eyes for another bear that is cut out and ready to sew, more comming from the uk in a week or so but yeah happy cause then I can cut out a few bigger bears to work on
Old 09-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #1430
HappyFA75
On Timeout

HappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Happy i got me some Bud ice early in the morning, something I dont usually do, and some Bread.
HappyFA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #1431
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Two new cupcake bears are almost ready to join the world just need noses one more ear and sprinkles and they are done taking this years bear total to 21 when I finish them trow
Are you talking about bears made out of cupcakes?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #1432
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Are you talking about bears made out of cupcakes?
haha haha noooo btw congrats on your new job I totally meant to say that before my bear stuff

here is a pic of my cupcake bears ( think of the head as the icing and the body as the cupcake if you will is a bit abstract but you get the idea)
grr cant get the image to show for some reason so here is the link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onfruitboy.jpg

I have seen cupcake bears though but that is more how they are iced, or cupcakes placed around in the shape of a bear or mini bear shaped cakes from cake tins

Last edited by spiritangel; 09-07-2010 at 08:54 AM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:03 AM   #1433
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is ridiculously adorable, and it's so small!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #1434
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HOW ADORABLE Amanda!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #1435
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It should be illegal for anything to be that adorable Amanda.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #1436
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That would make me illegal too....heh.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #1437
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
That is ridiculously adorable, and it's so small!
Hugs yes 4.5" tall to be exact when standing up,

and thanks be, cp, and OWA

and lol nooo cause then I wouldnt be able to sell them as it is I do one boy and one girl in each flavour of icing, to keep them one of a kind and limited edition. Current flavour is peach.

glad you like them I have to get pics of some with 21st and 18th keys as well i think. But after the bear show when I see what is left over

hugs and ty that made my night
Old 09-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #1438
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
That would make me illegal too....heh.
LOL! I wholeheartedly agree!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #1439
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ladies and gentlemen, i have just patched up. That's right, i have made the decision to quit smoking! again! lol... although last time i quit i put on about 20 lbs so while this may not make me all that happy i figured it may make one or two of you FFAs smile at the thought
Old 09-07-2010, 10:09 AM   #1440
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, i have just patched up. That's right, i have made the decision to quit smoking! again! lol... although last time i quit i put on about 20 lbs so while this may not make me all that happy i figured it may make one or two of you FFAs smile at the thought
Congrats!! I did it 17 years ago after a pack and a half a day habit and I don't regret it for a minute.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #1441
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well....I'm completely aroused now.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #1442
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
All the best in your attempts to quit. My mother quit smoking about 6 years ago now and hasnt looked back, it took her a couple of goes too so dont be discouraged
Old 09-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #1443
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that I found out he was a lying, cheating motherfucker before it went any further....um, hi everyone! LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #1444
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I'm happy that I found out he was a lying, cheating motherfucker before it went any further....um, hi everyone! LOL
HA, welcome back!
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #1445
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Do you want me to kill him? I will kill him, seriously.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #1446
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
damn it I am late on this huh oh wells congrats yay cup cakes are yum

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post

and I actually have one set of the right size eyes for another bear that is cut out and ready to sew, more comming from the uk in a week or so but yeah happy cause then I can cut out a few bigger bears to work on
Its sooo damn cute hahaha

Quote:
And you can so do it I believe in you
Old 09-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #1447
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Please. I just can't believe it happened again lol

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #1448
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I get a few shots in right? You can do the actual murder, but I feel that I deserve some revenge.

All in Jen's name of course.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #1449
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Please. I just can't believe it happened again lol
i know a couple of nice fat guys for you jen! i hope riverside isn't too far for you
Old 09-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #1450
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I got to spend the night at home instead of going to class due to this bastard rainstorm. Or maybe it's a blessing. Who knows? Not Axel. That's me.

I'm also happy because I love rain, and I'm listening to Ween. So. Yeah. It's pretty good.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm