Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #1451
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last nite went after a great workout at the gym + hard core training w/Dewey Fanning- went to see YARN open up for THE bRIdGE- Yarn rocked the house and then the cover to TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE was amazing....hearing Kenny Beatbox + Drop the Beat are always a GOOD TIME!!!
Off to sand and sun, GOOD FRIENDS - good times
Old 09-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #1452
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know she's speaking English but I have no idea what's going on

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #1453
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My cat, who loves to ignore me, is playing with my toes XD it is soo cute, and not something she normally does.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #1454
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I started blogging again!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #1455
bladenite78

bladenite78 can now change their title

Im happy I got through the day. I was tired and had a headache but I still worked out including weights...ugh, now Im going to sleep see ya hehe
bladenite78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #1456
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

My beautiful girlfriend surprised me with tickets to the Bills vs. Dolphins home opener on Sunday.

So pumped! Squish the Fish!

Edit: That's supposed to be PM

Last edited by Bearsy; 09-10-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:41 AM   #1457
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What am I happy about?! Reeve Carney's gonna be on Good Morning America this morning singing a song from Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, the Spider-Man musical coming to Broadway with music and lyrics by Edge and Bono. I've been following the ups and downs of this production for the better part of a year and a half....so to say I'm psyched....bit of an understatement.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #1458
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I also posted this in the other happy thread - but hey this is how happy I am today - deal with it!

I'm not happy about a damn thing. I'm just ...

HAPPY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #1459
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm in SUCH a nerdgasm afterglow right now. I *squeed* all over the drapes. The song was so great. The riff is gonna get stuck in my head, I already want it as a ringtone
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #1460
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Thank you to everybody who wished me well regarding the job I posted about. It really means alot to me. I am so glad I have this place to come to.

The person who is in charge finally called me today and wants me to come in first thing Monday morning for the interview. She is very excited about meeting me, I could hear it in her voice. I was kinda sweating all week cause it was HR that called me and said this lady would contact me. I just wasn't sure if she would or not. In my profession, it's not all uncommon for jobs to be opened just so somebody could be promoted, but they are required by HR to advertise to the outside world, even if they already know who to put in it. And jobs in this industry don't open up so often.

That's my happy, she finally called.

So, next hurdle is 10am Monday. I will keep ya'll updated.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:06 AM   #1461
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that I'm back home and I can sleep in my own bed and use my own shower. Delta Markham for the lose.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #1462
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
Thank you to everybody who wished me well regarding the job I posted about. It really means alot to me. I am so glad I have this place to come to.

The person who is in charge finally called me today and wants me to come in first thing Monday morning for the interview. She is very excited about meeting me, I could hear it in her voice. I was kinda sweating all week cause it was HR that called me and said this lady would contact me. I just wasn't sure if she would or not. In my profession, it's not all uncommon for jobs to be opened just so somebody could be promoted, but they are required by HR to advertise to the outside world, even if they already know who to put in it. And jobs in this industry don't open up so often.

That's my happy, she finally called.

So, next hurdle is 10am Monday. I will keep ya'll updated.
GO KILL IT MONDAY 10am!!!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #1463
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

I am happy waking up at the beach DAY #3- sun shining, hot, great walking on the beach- hanging with lots of good friends, good restful sleep, and already about to book another trip to beach-but in FL - Halloween weekend
Old 09-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #1464
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I'm happy because I am no longer called "the white girl" at work, I am now white chocolate. I'm loving my new nickname they even made me a new name tag... but the managers won't let me wear it.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #1465
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

White Chocolate? Great, now I am hungry!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #1466
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am happy that, after 8 months of unemployment, I HAVE A JOB!

7 months of constant applying in California yielded nothing
1 week on the east coast and I've had 2 job offers...

Not what I want to be doing the rest of my life, but Prudential is a good company and I'll be happy to be getting that paycheck.

Life is good.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #1467
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I'm happy that I'm back home and I can sleep in my own bed and use my own shower. Delta Markham for the lose.
You can use my shower. And my bed. HI-OH!!

On that note, I moved into my new apartment on Friday and I love it!! Spent an amazing weekend with my dad, friends and roommate.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #1468
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

After a friend showed me this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizNQKzatXA , I became far more fond of making a fence OUT of turtles than a fence to contain them.

Because of this, I made my AIM status "I WILL build a fence out of turtles."

I went and got some fries for a late night snack, only to come back to this:

Mom
10:30
Why are you going to build a fence out of turtles?

Made my night.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #1469
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
After a friend showed me this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizNQKzatXA , I became far more fond of making a fence OUT of turtles than a fence to contain them.

Because of this, I made my AIM status "I WILL build a fence out of turtles."

I went and got some fries for a late night snack, only to come back to this:

Mom
10:30
Why are you going to build a fence out of turtles?

Made my night.
I'm happy and proud to have caused this.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #1470
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I am happy that, after 8 months of unemployment, I HAVE A JOB!

7 months of constant applying in California yielded nothing
1 week on the east coast and I've had 2 job offers...

Not what I want to be doing the rest of my life, but Prudential is a good company and I'll be happy to be getting that paycheck.
Great news! Doesn't the world just feel a whole lot lighter all of a sudden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I'm happy because I am no longer called "the white girl" at work, I am now white chocolate. I'm loving my new nickname they even made me a new name tag... but the managers won't let me wear it.
Awesome nickname!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

On that note, I moved into my new apartment on Friday and I love it!! Spent an amazing weekend with my dad, friends and roommate.
Cool! So when is the house warming party?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #1471
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad it seems i've lifted an emotional load that's hit me over the last couple of days.

It wasnt necessarily a bad load, just overwhelming. But I think it's under control now
Old 09-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #1472
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We had a team outing today that involved a competition where my team won. We all got brand new Samsung Vibrant phones
Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #1473
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

right at this very moment my Mama is frying tater tots and making sloppy joes!

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #1474
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not much to be happy about today unfortunately. Can't sleep, women issues, financial issues and nothing seems to want to go my way!
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #1475
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
We had a team outing today that involved a competition where my team won. We all got brand new Samsung Vibrant phones
That's fucking awesome.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm