Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #1476
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
That's fucking awesome.
Thanks

I'm pretty excited to get it up and running. See what kind of fun I can have in the Android market
Old 09-16-2010, 04:14 AM   #1477
Con

Con can now change their title

Today i'm happy because a friend of mine who's a had a tough year so far is setting off today to go pick up a littel sportscar that he's wanted for ages and he's extremely excited about it. It'll cheer hm right up, which is cool to see. It's good to see your friends happy. He had one before and wanted to fix it up but couldnt afford it, now he can afford one in good shape so woohoo. He's getting one of these:

http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=h...:1&um=1&itbs=1

Fun little things. And surprisingly large peopel friendly, i fit in his old one nicely and i'm not THAT big at just about 300 pounds and 6' 2", but i'm a lot bigger than many people over here.

Another reason i'm happy is that this evening i'm meeting up with my all time best friend (since i was 8 and she was 7), who i havnt seen in 3 weeks which is a LONG time for us lol.
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #1478
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm happy that I went to my first concert ever yesterday! And it was free!

Bruno Mars, B.O.B, and Jason Mraz (who actually had a brass section with him that pwned.)

It was worth the massive line, standing for over 3 hours, and inhaling more kinds of smoke that I've ever been around before
Old 09-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #1479
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

Bruno Mars, B.O.B, and Jason Mraz (who actually had a brass section with him that pwned.)

It was worth the massive line, standing for over 3 hours, and inhaling more kinds of smoke that I've ever been around before
i missed a free jason mraz show?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:06 AM   #1480
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

omg yes it would have been worth it totally glad you went also worth checking out the live band scene around you its what I find most frustrating about where I live there isnt really any gigs worth going to or they are crazy prices for the ones we do get
Old 09-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #1481
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i missed a free jason mraz show?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would have been 30 bucks for you Unless you're secretly a UB undergrad. Still, that's not bad at all.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:11 AM   #1482
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Would have been 30 bucks for you Unless you're secretly a UB undergrad. Still, that's not bad at all.
$30?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #1483
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't understand how so many people have NEVER been to concerts when they're older than 18. Concerts have been a way of life for me. I get antsy when I haven't been to one in too long. I went to my first one when I was like 5.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #1484
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I don't understand how so many people have NEVER been to concerts when they're older than 18. Concerts have been a way of life for me. I get antsy when I haven't been to one in too long. I went to my first one when I was like 5.
My parents kept me pretty sheltered and were never driven to do anything themselves. This is why "Go on vacation" is also on my list to-do. As well as go to a strip club.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:26 AM   #1485
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
My parents kept me pretty sheltered and were never driven to do anything themselves. This is why "Go on vacation" is also on my list to-do. As well as go to a strip club.
if you need an older, experienced chaperone to go to the strip club i am totally willing to volunteer my time =)
Old 09-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #1486
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I think Vegas wants to have a word with you.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #1487
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes I hate not having a live music scene its been too long since I have seen anyband live, also doubly bummed as I will have my niece with me for the bear show and of course wouldnt you know it one of my fav bands is playing on the sat night (but yeah also not in a place Id want to go to on my own either)
Old 09-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #1488
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yeah, I know so many people who have been to more concerts than you and live their lives for concerts.

Can't say I'm too fussed to be honest.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #1489
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yeah, I know so many people who have been to more concerts than you and live their lives for concerts.

Can't say I'm too fussed to be honest.
I'm not like that...I just love live music.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #1490
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm not like that...I just love live music.
I wasn't saying you were. For the record, I'm a fan of live music too. Nothing quite like chilling out to the jembe and double-bass at a local cafébar.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #1491
theronin23

Quote:
I wasn't saying you were. For the record, I'm a fan of live music too. Nothing quite like chilling out to the jembe and double-bass at a local cafébar.
Don't forget your beret and stripey shirt, daddy-o
Old 09-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #1492
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Don't forget your beret and stripey shirt, daddy-o

Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #1493
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:

I am sooo in always wanted to go to a beatnic party
Old 09-16-2010, 08:19 AM   #1494
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

The first rule of Beatnik party is.....there are no rules maaan.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #1495
spiritangel
AmandaClause

like I can soo totally dig that

hanging with some cooooool cats
Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #1496
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

i have the sudden urge to hit you all with billy clubs... must. repress. beatnik. crushing. urge!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:45 AM   #1497
theronin23

Hey everyone! Look, it's the man, bringin' us down!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #1498
spiritangel
AmandaClause

its sooo like make love not war man,
Old 09-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #1499
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

if you wear a beret you are totally asking for it.

and i have the same reaction whenever i see a teenager wearing those ultra tight skinny jeans. seriously, i have to close my eyes and count backwards from ten...
Old 09-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #1500
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
if you wear a beret you are totally asking for it.

and i have the same reaction whenever i see a teenager wearing those ultra tight skinny jeans. seriously, i have to close my eyes and count backwards from ten...
but its all about the beret's and the pretencious artyness of it all

man your a square

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm