Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #1526
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

My friend has decided he wants to speak to me again. So I'm happyyy.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #1527
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ham-n-egg-n-cheese breakfast burritos
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #1528
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I finally have no more credit card debt, still lots of other debts but not on my credit cards, I am so fucking happy right now.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #1529
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I finally have no more credit card debt, still lots of other debts but not on my credit cards, I am so fucking happy right now.
That's fucking awesome. Congrats.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #1530
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I Got The Job!!!!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #1531
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Autumnal Equinox tonight. Hooray for the cold.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #1532
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
Autumnal Equinox tonight. Hooray for the cold.
I hadn't even thought of that... Summer is now over. Time to pull the woolies out.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #1533
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
I Got The Job!!!!
Congrats on the job!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #1534
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rebate lady called, and explained shit, I get the $100 rebate AND the $20 off for 3 months because of the screw up.
AND I might be goin' to Nashville AND I love Firefox.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #1535
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Summer is now over. Time to pull the woolies out.
That sounds so gross. Haha.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #1536
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
That sounds so gross. Haha.
I'm gonna pull YOUR woolie out. And you're gonna like it. Maybe even ask for more.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #1537
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm gonna pull YOUR woolie out. And you're gonna like it. Maybe even ask for more.
I think we have conceptualized "woolies" differently......

This sounds like you want to eviscerate me and pull on the entrails. Or do you?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #1538
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I think we have conceptualized "woolies" differently......

This sounds like you want to eviscerate me and pull on the entrails. Or do you?
I don't know, would you like that? Or are you more of a pull on your hair girl?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #1539
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now you've totally twisted my mind around. I can't look at my mittens with a straight face.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #1540
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Now you've totally twisted my mind around. I can't look at my mittens with a straight face.
Don't worry. I'm gonna pull your woolies out too.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #1541
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
They know your secret.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #1542
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing. Having a bad week. Everything sucks.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #1543
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm happy that today in class...we learned about how Minotaurs came to be!

Apparently the wife of King Minos got the hots for a bull in his herd of cattle, so she had Daedalus build her a cow suit. A pretty sexy cow suit, apparently. So, she put it on, the bull mounted her, and she got pregnant. The child was the first Minotaur.

I will NEVER see them the same way in RPGs. They're like a public service announcement discouraging nerds from bestiality with a giant axe.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #1544
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm happy that today in class...we learned about how Minotaurs came to be!

Apparently the wife of King Minos got the hots for a bull in his herd of cattle, so she had Daedalus build her a cow suit. A pretty sexy cow suit, apparently. So, she put it on, the bull mounted her, and she got pregnant. The child was the first Minotaur.

I will NEVER see them the same way in RPGs. They're like a public service announcement discouraging nerds from bestiality with a giant axe.
Awww, the first furry!
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #1545
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I hope things start looking up =[

Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #1546
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
big squishy hugs sassy, hope the weekend at least brings some fun your way

omg I am gonna have minatour baby nightmares now ty

I am happy cause I got to spend some time with my 7 year old niece and she is sooo delightful to be around has the most adorable giggle
Old 09-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #1547
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Hope your weekend gets better LSington
Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #1548
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i'm happy that i don't have a brain tumor. there really was some concern but i got a clean ct scan today! now to just figure out what the f*ck IS wrong with me...
Old 09-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #1549
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i'm happy that i don't have a brain tumor. there really was some concern but i got a clean ct scan today! now to just figure out what the f*ck IS wrong with me...
Dr. Arnold has good news for you today, sir.

http://arnoldtumor.ytmnd.com/
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #1550
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Dr. Arnold has good news for you today, sir.

http://arnoldtumor.ytmnd.com/
i kinda wish it was just so no one would have to have been subjected to that...

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm