Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
gayfeedeedude

gayfeedeedude has said some nice things
Default Out of the Closet (And Into the FRUIT PIE)

Hey y'all. I'm new to this forum. Also new to the gay community. Lived with my parents for many years until I finally realized that I was gay and I needed OUT! Now I work at a restaurant as a hostess and I'm still looking for the right man. I'm also new to the feeder/feedee thing but want to learn more. Please, any hot guys out there want to fatten this fruit up?? Also will respond to lesbians who are interested.
gayfeedeedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome gfd! I hope you find a nice place to chill in your new communities.

But don't take the lesbians from us!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

welcome!!
rolf at "but dont take the lesbians from us"
Hope you have lots of fun here, i'm sure you will find plenty of people who will be willing to share some pie with you
Old 02-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #5
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

haha classic
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote