Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-31-2017, 09:08 PM   #9176
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made Chicken Adobo last night, enough for a few meals, so leftovers of that
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:29 AM   #9177
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I made Chicken Adobo last night, enough for a few meals, so leftovers of that
Leftovers? Yeah, I forgot what those were.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #9178
Cynthia

Cynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticed

Today I had one of the best black bean burgers ever at an Atlanta place called Mixed Up Foods. The "Santa Fe" featured a patty was loosely formed by hand and delicate around the edges to give it an exceptional texture. Plus, they offer craft fountain sodas like blueberry-lemon-acai, draft cola, and pineapple cream. Check it out if you're in the city.
http://mixdupfoods.com/locations/east-lake

Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:11 PM   #9179
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made a copycat recipe I found on Pinterest for Panda Express mushroom chicken. I wouldn't say it was a 100% identical copycat recipe, but it was really good and I'll definitely be making it often.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:42 PM   #9180
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Peter Brady dinner for us
Old 09-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #9181
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole

First time making it. Will use more pasta than the recipe calls for if I make it again

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:32 PM   #9182
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always use too much pasta, so invite yourself and 79 friends.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #9183
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Having 2 pizzas , an order of garlic fingers and 2 2litres of pepsi and im going to relax and watch movies��
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #9184
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Making a vegetable lasagna for someone at work and I know there'll be extra, and grilling burgers for son and I.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #9185
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My fiance made homemade beef and vegetable soup for dinner. Was really good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 09-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #9186
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Unwrapped" egg rolls. Basically a big skillet of egg roll filling to eat out of bowls. Tonight I used ground beef, because I had some that needed to be used. But you can use ground chicken, pork, turkey, even chopped up shrimp. Or minced up tempeh, even just veggies if you want to keep it veg.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:09 PM   #9187
Cynthia

Cynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticedCynthia never has a post go unnoticed

Sweet Earth Basil Pesto Lasagna

http://www.sweetearthfoods.com/our-p...#artisan-bowls
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:52 PM   #9188
Tracyarts

Sauteed cabbage with diced ham. With some onion, garlic, and other seasonings. Simple childhood comfort food. My mom always made it after holidays when we had more leftover ham than we knew what to do with. Nowadays they sell packs of diced ham, ready to go, so I make it all the time now.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:45 AM   #9189
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Sauteed cabbage with diced ham. With some onion, garlic, and other seasonings. Simple childhood comfort food. My mom always made it after holidays when we had more leftover ham than we knew what to do with. Nowadays they sell packs of diced ham, ready to go, so I make it all the time now.
I might do that with leftover holiday ham. Never thought of that.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #9190
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:49 PM   #9191
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I made chicken parmesan- everyone liked it

Tags
dinner, supper