Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-22-2017, 04:41 AM   #5851
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be honest I have my settings to prevent pictures showing up on their own, such that I always have to click a link, and I don't always click on the links, so may not know if they are working,.

If you can link me to some specific examples I'll take a look, see what I can see.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 AM   #5852
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
To be honest I have my settings to prevent pictures showing up on their own, such that I always have to click a link, and I don't always click on the links, so may not know if they are working,.

If you can link me to some specific examples I'll take a look, see what I can see.
Here’s the most recent example that got me wondering if something was wrong on my end. There’s some others from a couple other posters on different threads I can go ack and try and find if you need others.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=5836
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #5853
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here’s the most recent example that got me wondering if something was wrong on my end. There’s some others from a couple other posters on different threads I can go ack and try and find if you need others.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=5836
I can't see that one on either Chrome or my phone's built-in browser, and there doesn't seem to be any element to click on to Show the image or Open in New Tab either.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:09 PM   #5854
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nevermind
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #5855
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is me attending a friend's wedding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0069.jpg (208.9 KB, 5 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, recent