Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Loving this thread recently!!!

I guess that comes from all of us: Thank you
TheWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:05 PM   #952
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

I'm a selfie noob, be kind. Decided to give Instagram another shot, lol. #filters

Old 01-14-2015, 07:48 PM   #953
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Fat man... awesome picture! very cute!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #954
bbw_girl_23

bbw_girl_23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Hey a fellow Edmontonian! I was going to say welcome to the boards but damn if you haven't been here longer than I have so I'll have to settle for saying 'howdy'!
I "joined" a long time ago. But recently got a PM from the site so decided to check it out again.
bbw_girl_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #955
bbw_girl_23

bbw_girl_23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow, bbw_girl, I wonder if you set a record for longest time between posts--from March 2007 until now, i.e. almost 8 years! Anyway, welcome back

Also great to see you all, Escapist, Luna, BigWheels.
Life got in the way. But a random PM brought me back to check it out again
bbw_girl_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #956
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Mine selfie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (71.0 KB, 352 views)
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #957
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm entirely loving the big beard fad, as of late. More men need beards, but big guys with beards just make me moist where it counts. Grow your beards, men! lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:46 AM   #958
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Y'all motherfuckers need to learn to resize your shit. I already don't want to look at you, and then you plaster the whole damn screen with your mugs.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #959
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't insult their size, Hozay. This is neither the time nor place. Haha.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:04 AM   #960
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Checking myself out before trying out a fancy new bar in the city....

And Hozay you said you hated resized pics right?

Attachment 118413
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:26 PM   #961
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Checking myself out before trying out a fancy new bar in the city....

And Hozay you said you hated resized pics right?
Super Cutie 64!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #962
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Met up with a fellow Dimmer, so here is a 2 for 1 selfie post.

BTW, I suck at smiling for pictures so I just give random weird smiles.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:38 PM   #963
KingBuu

Jokers should post their own selfies not joke around.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:49 AM   #964
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuu View Post
Jokers should post their own selfies not joke around.
I'm sure I'll come to regret this, but what does that even mean?
Old 01-24-2015, 07:54 AM   #965
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm sure I'll come to regret this, but what does that even mean?
I think he didn't realize that Hozay was teasing. Also apparently didn't realize that Hozay has posted quite a number of selfies and other pics. Selfies thread, serious business.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #966
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I think he didn't realize that Hozay was teasing. Also apparently didn't realize that Hozay has posted quite a number of selfies and other pics. Selfies thread, serious business.
I totally didn't catch that reference. I think you're right. It seems to make a bit more sense now.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:55 PM   #967
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Selfies thread, serious business.
It really is.

I've gotten some annoyed PMs regarding my terrible habit of posting comments, but no pics, then having my name appear as the most recent poster.

Excuse me while I just leave this comment and exit, now.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:13 PM   #968
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I only came in here because I saw Melina posted last. No dice. Good luck to the next motherfucker who comes in here looking for my tits.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:35 PM   #969
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha

Good times, Josie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I only came in here because I saw Melina posted last. No dice. Good luck to the next motherfucker who comes in here looking for my tits.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:34 AM   #970
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant re size anything at the moment until I get my laptop.

I look like a fisherman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapchat--8187308419642542809.jpg (432.3 KB, 404 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:52 AM   #971
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Since football is ending, it was time to go watch some Sharks hockey tonight

BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:57 AM   #972
KingBuu

Latest selfie and no I don't smile or like to smile in pictures.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:17 PM   #973
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Damn are mohawks awesome during the summer!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408816609040.jpg (99.7 KB, 286 views)
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 02:52 PM   #974
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im sexually frustrated can you tell?
Attached Images
File Type: png lol.png (478.5 KB, 241 views)
Old 02-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #975
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

what the f happened tomy selfie?
Attached Images
File Type: png lol.png (478.5 KB, 531 views)

Tags
pictures, selfie