Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #451
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Depends on which was the soiled side. One side a giant ego booster, the other, err not so much.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:04 PM   #452
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Depends on which was the soiled side. One side a giant ego booster, the other, err not so much.

You didn't happen to give your class a pop quiz that day, did you?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #453
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am reading a book.. Peaches Monroe starlight by Mimi Strong... in it the main character tells her (of course) underwear model boyfriend about hot pockets... and she tells him to "stay away from the one with broccoli because it tastes like Satan's bunghole"... needless to say I lost it in the office and was dying laughing for about 30 minutes!
Old 11-05-2015, 12:59 PM   #454
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was ask today how many times I have told guys that "my beautiful blue eyes" were not located on my chest - I couldn't help but die laughing and then after thinking it was like OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T NAME THE TIMES.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:09 PM   #455
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 122365

Lovely.. at the dentist with a big bib on... ugh...lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_me_at_the_dentist.jpg (38.1 KB, 113 views)
Old 11-08-2015, 02:43 AM   #456
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ended up laughing at myself yesterday!

At the farm, I ended up going out to a cafe for lunch, where I realised they didn't serve anything I could eat without making me ill, so I panicked and ended up with a cheese toastie for the first time since I was about 12!

When I left, of course, the previously dry day had turned into the heaviest downpouring of rain I've seen all year and by the time I got back to the farm me, my hair, my coat, my clothes (even my bra!), my bag and my sketchpad and phone in my bag, were all absolutely drenched. To try and dry my hair out I let it down, and then couldn't put my wet hair back up with a wet hairband!

I also managed to kneel down on the barn floor when trying to retrieve an escaping rabbit and got covered in mud and liquid animal poop from my thighs down to my feet. By the time I'd finally dried from the rain, I had to have my whole lower body hosed down to get enough mud off so I'd be allowed on the bus home. With freezing cold water. From a power washer. In the middle of winter.

When I went to get my bag, I then realised that my bottle of water hadn't been closed properly and had 1.25 litres of water were now pouring out of my bag. I then went outside in the bright, blinding sun and realised my sunglasses had snapped and broke.

And to think, I'd thought yesterday was going to be a good day after finding a pound on the floor that morning!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 08:38 AM   #457
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I ended up laughing at myself yesterday!

At the farm, I ended up going out to a cafe for lunch, where I realised they didn't serve anything I could eat without making me ill, so I panicked and ended up with a cheese toastie for the first time since I was about 12!

When I left, of course, the previously dry day had turned into the heaviest downpouring of rain I've seen all year and by the time I got back to the farm me, my hair, my coat, my clothes (even my bra!), my bag and my sketchpad and phone in my bag, were all absolutely drenched. To try and dry my hair out I let it down, and then couldn't put my wet hair back up with a wet hairband!

I also managed to kneel down on the barn floor when trying to retrieve an escaping rabbit and got covered in mud and liquid animal poop from my thighs down to my feet. By the time I'd finally dried from the rain, I had to have my whole lower body hosed down to get enough mud off so I'd be allowed on the bus home. With freezing cold water. From a power washer. In the middle of winter.

When I went to get my bag, I then realised that my bottle of water hadn't been closed properly and had 1.25 litres of water were now pouring out of my bag. I then went outside in the bright, blinding sun and realised my sunglasses had snapped and broke.

And to think, I'd thought yesterday was going to be a good day after finding a pound on the floor that morning!
Holy crap! That is a long day of crazy.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:02 PM   #458
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A friend/coworker accidentally flicked through my photos while i showed him something.

He didnt ask about the belly pics, and i didnt say anything either.

Wasnt that bad, just a furtive tummy shirt shot of my guy utterly packed full of food at thanksgiving. But yeah!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:52 PM   #459
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm glad you can laugh about that Loopy -- what a day!
Old 11-11-2015, 06:05 PM   #460
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
A friend/coworker accidentally flicked through my photos while i showed him something.

He didnt ask about the belly pics, and i didnt say anything either.

Wasnt that bad, just a furtive tummy shirt shot of my guy utterly packed full of food at thanksgiving. But yeah!
Was it a sneaky shot? I bet it was
Old 11-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #461
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Was it a sneaky shot? I bet it was

Totally was. Belly was bulging so nicely, and you could clearly see the indent of his belly button hehe. couldnt bear to bring myself to delete it after backing up my phone...

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 11-12-2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 11-13-2015, 09:38 AM   #462
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

This:

Soppy as it may be - I'm a big fan of the entire Christmas season... without it, winter would be unbearable.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:01 AM   #463
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Last night i was chortling from under the covers after my guy kissed me and tucked me in, and was about to leave the room to play fallout4.

I was snapping pics of him lit by the light from the hallway, so he tromped back and called me a little shit and snatched up my phone....

...somehow he managed to turn portrait and flash on, and he blinded himself with an in the dark selfie!! He gave me the dirtiest, most hilarious glare!
Old 11-15-2015, 05:23 PM   #464
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Last night i was chortling from under the covers after my guy kissed me and tucked me in, and was about to leave the room to play fallout4.

I was snapping pics of him lit by the light from the hallway, so he tromped back and called me a little shit and snatched up my phone....

...somehow he managed to turn portrait and flash on, and he blinded himself with an in the dark selfie!! He gave me the dirtiest, most hilarious glare!
Awwww.. don't treat my buddy like that.. but that is funny!
Old 11-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #465
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Advertising at train platforms...lol

This just cracks me up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny.jpg (379.1 KB, 78 views)
Old 11-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #466
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

My youngest neice is something else.. look at this...uploadfromtaptalk1447880397701.png

Old 11-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #467
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Sass? From someone related to you?? No way!!

---

This
Old 11-20-2015, 06:31 PM   #468
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Sass? From someone related to you?? No way!!

---

This
I love this!!!!

=======

And yes.. she is my mini me in terms of attitude and sass...lol

Old 11-20-2015, 08:38 PM   #469
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

This as well. On a local convenience store. WTF?
Old 11-21-2015, 01:49 AM   #470
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
This just cracks me up!
Thanks I needed that. Very funny
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #471
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Thanks I needed that. Very funny
You're welcome
Old 11-22-2015, 02:19 AM   #472
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Remember me mentioning the other night that my supervisor from the barn added me on facebook and it made me nervous?

Just before we left work he turned to me and said "by the way, I love the corset" (there are pictures of me wearing it on my fb) and ran away laughing. I've been told my face was a picture, and then had to explain to the teenagers I work with what the hell he was talking about.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:50 AM   #473
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Remember me mentioning the other night that my supervisor from the barn added me on facebook and it made me nervous?

Just before we left work he turned to me and said "by the way, I love the corset" (there are pictures of me wearing it on my fb) and ran away laughing. I've been told my face was a picture, and then had to explain to the teenagers I work with what the hell he was talking about.
You are a genuinely decent person. If it had been me, I would have explained to the teenagers that the supervisor was a cross-dresser.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #474
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
You are a genuinely decent person. If it had been me, I would have explained to the teenagers that the supervisor was a cross-dresser.
Bwahahaha! Okay, this made my day!
Old 11-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #475
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

This is me.

Tags
gum disease