Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-26-2016, 02:26 PM   #526
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Well wait till I tell the story about the skimpy dress I just got.
That sould be some pretty monumental cleavage.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 02:48 PM   #527
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This dress was ~half the material of the one I was wearing to dinner with you two. It was amazing.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #528
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
This dress was ~half the material of the one I was wearing to dinner with you two. It was amazing.
**wipes drool** The one you wore to dinner was fantastic, I can only imagine.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:58 PM   #529
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So it was a bra and panty set?
Old 01-26-2016, 03:02 PM   #530
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well wait till I tell the story about the skimpy dress I just got.

Only if pics are included in the story telling..
Old 01-26-2016, 03:03 PM   #531
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
So it was a bra and panty set?
It was seriously close. This woman loves her son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Agreed. Pic time.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:03 PM   #532
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:

True. Objectification goes both ways lolol
Old 01-26-2016, 03:07 PM   #533
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Would it be wrong if I rubbed one out to both sets of pics if they both comply and post in a skimpy dress?
Old 01-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #534
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Would it be wrong if I rubbed one out to both sets of pics if they both comply and post in a skimpy dress?
We'll do the same dress for comparison.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #535
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
It would be so right, however, I don't have any pics, so we'll have to rely on Dwes.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:36 PM   #536
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
True. Objectification goes both ways lolol
It goes both ways indeed. While I admit my eyes may have swung back and forth between sets of cleavage with pendulum-like regularity at that dinner, I was in no way the only one objectifying. I recall a certain cry of "yeah, take it off, bitch!" when I innocently removed my sweater due the the high temperature.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:37 PM   #537
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
"yeah, take it off, bitch!" .
*snipped*

This sounds so much like something Xy would say..lol.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #538
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It would be so right, however, I don't have any pics, so we'll have to rely on Dwes.
*Shrug*

Wouldn't be the first time.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #539
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
*Shrug*

Wouldn't be the first time.

Cam whooooooore
Old 01-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #540
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
*snipped*

This sounds so much like something Xy would say..lol.

It wasnt meeeeeeee

That time
Old 01-26-2016, 03:55 PM   #541
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Cam whooooooore
Cam whores get paid. I'm a cam slut. Thank you.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:27 AM   #542
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love (and LOL@) this place
Old 01-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #543
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gosh you guys don't all know how to make me smile at the end of a long day! x3

Still jealous I didn't get to meet up with you all though!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:59 PM   #544
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Gosh you guys don't all know how to make me smile at the end of a long day! x3

Still jealous I didn't get to meet up with you all though!
I am a bit jealous of that too...
Old 01-28-2016, 05:25 AM   #545
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I totally wished you could have been there!!!

If i am ever in your necks of the woods I will absoltely come say hi

More women is always better to team up on Dwes, torturing him was hilarious!
Old 01-28-2016, 06:30 AM   #546
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was doing up some buttons and thought of you.

That's right folks!... new pillows.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:51 AM   #547
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

LOL love it!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:31 AM   #548
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My bf's mom bought me a really slutty dress, as in, microscopic, skin-tight, tits out everywhere. I tried it on and barely wanted to show her, because it was SO SLUTTY, but eventually came out. Bf immediately gets a massive and totally obvious erection....she sees it and casually says, "see, he likes it."

Dead. LOL.
Wait...why didn't I get to see this?!
Old 01-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #549
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So I stopped in to help a client of ours with some technical stuff on my first day of my trip. It's a female friendly sex shop for all in Portland. So as I'm working on something, I had someone remote in to her computer and ring up a few sales on their POS system. One of the workers walked by, saw the computer "moving by itself" and said "holy shit, why is it moving?!" I told her "oh don't worry, it's just a minor possession" At this moment she looks at the screen and says "oh, so it's just the devil buying lube samples." I don't know if it was the fact that I was in front of a really cute girl, or the fact that I was surrounded by dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs that made me laugh aloud obnoxiously.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:49 PM   #550
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

When I got a bar of soap this morning my cat sneaked into my closet with me noticing. I closed the door and she was locked in there all day. I opened the door when I got home and heard her meowing.

Not to worry though kitty is out of the closet and FABULOUS!

Tags
gum disease