Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-10-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink I realized that I was really fat when....

I was lying on the couch and searching for my remote. Then I realized that it was sitting on my belly and I didn't even feel it! That's lots of belly fat! Now, it happens all of the time.

I can't polish my toenails anymore because my belly gets in the way and I can't reach them.

And you????????
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I realized that I was really fat when.... I was born.

Luckily I can still reach my toenails around my belly, but only just. And I can tie or buckle my shoes, but with my belly in the way, I generally put on my slacks, then put on and tie my shoes, and then zip and fasten my slacks.

Okay, now I know. I realized that I was really fat when.... I began to have to try on cars for fit as much as for regular features. Butt room in the seats, belly and boob space behind the steering wheel etc. That's one reason I drive a Honda CRV. My belly just clears the steering wheel. Once climbing out of it I honked the horn with my breasts, and my husband reminds me about that sometimes when he compliments my "honkers".
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:11 PM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default sela ward, how far you've fallen...

slightly related, the other night, i was so exhausted and playing with the clicker. it fell onto the floor and i was too lazy to get it--as a result, i watched about 3/4th of Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights. Such punishment! You ain't been officially lazy 'til you done watched Havana Nights instead of getting off the couch to find the remote!

But yeah, pedicures, forget it. Tying my shoes very comfortably? forget it. Maybe I need an FA to come over and tie them for me!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:36 AM   #4
kennyg-uk

kennyg-uk has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
as a result, i watched about 3/4th of Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights. Such punishment!
lol - now that is laziness!
kennyg-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyg-uk
lol - now that is laziness!
i know, right? i was relating this story to a friend of mine via email and she came back with:

Dang, havana nights? DANG!

haha.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I realized I was really fat when....

.... I was running to catch up in a single file line and could hear my belly suddenly start slapping against my thighs so loudly that the people lining the hallway turned to see what the noise was coming from. I stopped trotting and *prayed* that no one knew it was me. That's when I knew.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 02:56 PM   #7
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

I realized I was really fat when..

Short and sweet. Gym class + shower + shirtless + mean peers = me becoming aware of my man jugs at an early age.

*sigh* lol
Old 10-13-2005, 07:51 AM   #8
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Exclamation Belly Lovers - Untie!

This one's a keeper, folks.
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:00 AM   #9
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Untie or Unite? or both LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo
This one's a keeper, folks.
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 PM   #10
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
.... I was running to catch up in a single file line and could hear my belly suddenly start slapping against my thighs so loudly that the people lining the hallway turned to see what the noise was coming from. w.
My God, you just turned me on so much! Don't be embarrrassed. You're incredibly beautiful.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 05:04 AM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre
My God, you just turned me on so much! Don't be embarrrassed. You're incredibly beautiful.
Ah, this was at a prestigious orchestral institution and the hallway was lined with overpaid musicians and managerial staff. Had it been a ballgame or some other thing I probably wouldn't have worried about it as much.

Thanks for the compliment Judge Dre!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:23 AM   #12
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
I realized I was really fat when....

.... I was running to catch up in a single file line and could hear my belly suddenly start slapping against my thighs so loudly that the people lining the hallway turned to see what the noise was coming from. I stopped trotting and *prayed* that no one knew it was me. That's when I knew.
My belly gets a little slap-happy too when I run (not that I run much). Here's something really weird. I'm sure most of you jiggle when you walk, but after I passed the 400lb mark I've noticed that when I walk at a certain speed, the jiggles really intensify. If I walk a little slower or faster, it's just normal jiggles. But at that certain walking speed my fat bounces all over the place, to the point that it almost affects my balance. Sometimes when I get the jiggles I need to duck into the ladies room to adjust my bra. My engineer husband says it's due to harmonic resonance. Oh great, I've become one of his research projects! Come to think of it, that's no bad thing if I can get a massage out of it while he studies the wave motion of my fat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkingBBW
I was lying on the couch and searching for my remote. Then I realized that it was sitting on my belly and I didn't even feel it! That's lots of belly fat! Now, it happens all of the time.
Sometimes when I'm lying on my back, my husband gently slaps my belly to watch the waves ripple across my belly fat. "Art, cut that out and get back to massaging my legs and feet!"

Last edited by TallFatSue; 10-14-2005 at 06:28 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 08:11 PM   #13
Charisa

Charisa has said some nice things

Not that I'm that fat (although I live in hope). But I've suddenly been reminded of my highschool boyfriend trying to lift me up (to my protests) and changing his grip, and trying again... and again.

My bare thighs have been known to make slapping noises against each other under my skirt. But they are easily my softest part.
Charisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 10:36 PM   #14
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Beautiful Nails, Jes!

You have Beautiful Nails, Jes!

If I ever wanted to really pamper myself, I'd have my nails and my toes painted at a salon. Being in NYC, I can go to one on every single block!
But, I'm really bad at letting other people pamper me.

I know, it sounds silly!

Well, next week I hear about my Xray results from my back...
Then maybe I'll get some hydro-therapy for my back.
I think that would be really good.

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote