Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up I just realized, I never said Thank You to Dims!

So i would like to do so now...

Hello, DIMS family! Over the past couple of weeks, i am happy to report a dramatic upswing of good news! Not only am i amongst the ranks of the employed now, which gives me balance and rhythm so im not likely to over-do anything as i likely have in the past, but i gives me a .. balance, a clarity to see that i MAY have acted the fool on here on some occasions in the past on these boards. So, to any affected and on that note, I would like to offer up an apology. Im so thrilled about the future and the direction it is going that im thrilled to share! *and it didnt seem completely on-topic for Singles thread, so i made a new one.

I am considering a move, i dont know if i will or not. My job presently has a 35-mile commute one-way down I95 and back, and i usually drive home at ~2AM in the morning, so my prayers of being on the road appear filled. And as to spending over 1/2 my income on gas? .. Fine. After my 90 days, i will likely move

My apartment complex is wanting to know if i will move or not, since only two months towards successfully completing my first lease.. EVER!! I will let them wait, as i do not even know yet. (And things like tires, which i caught a wicked flat when someone put a nail under Buick tire, then i changed the tire to a FLAT DONUT in 95 degree moisture. oh that was fun. Not. So.. things like this can de-rail it all. Im all over it! Im sure i can TLC a well-running car enough that it will stay fine. And i may even move closer to work. We will see.)

DIMS helped me through a rough time. A couple of months ago, i had an all-out vent on how the job i was at was really harassing me, and it dawned on me that i "could not work for a person like that" as my manager, that i would be unemployed first.. so i resigned. My friend that visited from another state noticed the same thing, and she too encouraged me to "do whatever i felt was right," though she did try to steer me into keeping the job.. i would not. And now look where i am. It all works out!

Such items mentioned above make huge differences in myself. So im happy to share them! Hmmm.. Yes. I want to thank DIMS for that. I want to thank DIMS for the posters i PM with, and laugh with! I want to apologize to those that dont like me, or simply choose to not like me, and also are on here, you just cant bring me down, so lets share the space and respect, even if we dont like, each other.. you towards me, and also me towards you. Sorry! As to DIMS as a whole, i like my posts and im happy that i got good advice on NO joining the "wealth system" when times were down, and i hope i can continue to maximize my up-swing, and reach new and greater heights. Id love to meet yall introduction one day, if everything involved permits. We will see! If not, im working, trying to build up my money, im smiling ear to ear and i hope to continue my momentum!

I cant think of anything else for now to thank DIMS about, i tried to get it all out there, a nice positive post! I made its own post since it maybe didnt fit 100% in with other threads.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
So i would like to do so now...

Hello, DIMS family! Over the past couple of weeks, i am happy to report a dramatic upswing of good news! Not only am i amongst the ranks of the employed now, which gives me balance and rhythm so im not likely to over-do anything as i likely have in the past, but i gives me a .. balance, a clarity to see that i MAY have acted the fool on here on some occasions in the past on these boards. So, to any affected and on that note, I would like to offer up an apology. Im so thrilled about the future and the direction it is going that im thrilled to share! *and it didnt seem completely on-topic for Singles thread, so i made a new one.

I am considering a move, i dont know if i will or not. My job presently has a 35-mile commute one-way down I95 and back, and i usually drive home at ~2AM in the morning, so my prayers of being on the road appear filled. And as to spending over 1/2 my income on gas? .. Fine. After my 90 days, i will likely move

My apartment complex is wanting to know if i will move or not, since only two months towards successfully completing my first lease.. EVER!! I will let them wait, as i do not even know yet. (And things like tires, which i caught a wicked flat when someone put a nail under Buick tire, then i changed the tire to a FLAT DONUT in 95 degree moisture. oh that was fun. Not. So.. things like this can de-rail it all. Im all over it! Im sure i can TLC a well-running car enough that it will stay fine. And i may even move closer to work. We will see.)

DIMS helped me through a rough time. A couple of months ago, i had an all-out vent on how the job i was at was really harassing me, and it dawned on me that i "could not work for a person like that" as my manager, that i would be unemployed first.. so i resigned. My friend that visited from another state noticed the same thing, and she too encouraged me to "do whatever i felt was right," though she did try to steer me into keeping the job.. i would not. And now look where i am. It all works out!

Such items mentioned above make huge differences in myself. So im happy to share them! Hmmm.. Yes. I want to thank DIMS for that. I want to thank DIMS for the posters i PM with, and laugh with! I want to apologize to those that dont like me, or simply choose to not like me, and also are on here, you just cant bring me down, so lets share the space and respect, even if we dont like, each other.. you towards me, and also me towards you. Sorry! As to DIMS as a whole, i like my posts and im happy that i got good advice on NO joining the "wealth system" when times were down, and i hope i can continue to maximize my up-swing, and reach new and greater heights. Id love to meet yall introduction one day, if everything involved permits. We will see! If not, im working, trying to build up my money, im smiling ear to ear and i hope to continue my momentum!

I cant think of anything else for now to thank DIMS about, i tried to get it all out there, a nice positive post! I made its own post since it maybe didnt fit 100% in with other threads.
that took alot man,much respect and im glad to hear things are working out for the better for you.hope things get better and better as time progresses for you. ^_^
Old 04-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Right on

bumping, so other DIMmers can see! And thx HD24
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
bumping, so other DIMmers can see! And thx HD24
no problem man,all the best to you.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
BoomSnap

BoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticed

Don't procreate and we'll call it even.
BoomSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #6
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomSnap View Post
Don't procreate and we'll call it even.
I second this motion.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #7
rg770Ibanez
goochmaster

rg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going on

Correct me if I'm wrong but you most certainly don't have a negative predisposition on these forums
To say from an unbiased point of view it's good to hear your thankfulness of Dims despite your past issues on here. As far as I've seen it kind of seems like people almost jump the gun on you in a bad way. It's no surprise though because every forum has it's fair share of bullies that just want to start drama or they're just douches. But hey that's just my perspective. Either way eff the haters man. They can go sex themselves.

Last edited by rg770Ibanez; 04-30-2011 at 11:08 PM.
rg770Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote