Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #8851
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to punch the women in the throat who use the "wave your hand to open the door" feature at work.

It's so slow, and you can't make it go faster. You start opening the door to leave, and someone waves to get in, and you basically slam right into the door.

I either need to pee and want in NOW or have peed and want to leave NOW. I don't want to stare blankly at the door as it slowlllllllllyyyyy eases open lol
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:43 AM   #8852
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I want to punch the women in the throat who use the "wave your hand to open the door" feature at work.

It's so slow, and you can't make it go faster. You start opening the door to leave, and someone waves to get in, and you basically slam right into the door.

I either need to pee and want in NOW or have peed and want to leave NOW. I don't want to stare blankly at the door as it slowlllllllllyyyyy eases open lol
Until I figured out you must mean bathroom door I was confused and a little worried about your bladder.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:45 AM   #8853
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's me - randomly revenge peeing around the office!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:54 AM   #8854
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
That's me - randomly revenge peeing around the office!
I mean, you are a dog trainer, it's not impossible that some dog logic might have rubbed off on you too!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:33 AM   #8855
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC it's been awhile since I stepped in the Dims confession booth, so here goes...

IC my attempt to stop using ellipses has once again failed...

IC I'm moving to the GTA sometime this year, and while I'm over the initial horror of that...I'm not over the horror of the house prices. Seriously?? I had hoped to retire somewhere outside Ottawa and buy a less expensive house someday, I hadn't planned to spend an extra 100-200k on a SMALLER place in the GTA. Criminy!

IC my small chronic health issues have finally become large-ish health issues, but, I'm finally getting regular treatment. Nothing terribly serious, but a few things all at once, and a rude awakening. I was pretty sure I was immortal.

IC I need to expose myself to sunlight today.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #8856
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
IC it's been awhile since I stepped in the Dims confession booth, so here goes...

IC I'm moving to the GTA sometime this year, and while I'm over the initial horror of that...I'm not over the horror of the house prices. Seriously?? I had hoped to retire somewhere outside Ottawa and buy a less expensive house someday, I hadn't planned to spend an extra 100-200k on a SMALLER place in the GTA. Criminy!

IC my small chronic health issues have finally become large-ish health issues, but, I'm finally getting regular treatment. Nothing terribly serious, but a few things all at once, and a rude awakening. I was pretty sure I was immortal.

Toronto people are crazy, can confirm. Proceed with caution.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:46 AM   #8857
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

I confess I am hornyyyyyyyyyyy AF and dammit I need attention!!!my current FWB is like “uhhh I am busy until May” and I’m like THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGHHHH
Old 04-22-2018, 05:48 AM   #8858
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post

Thatís a rude awakening we seem to get in our early 40ís or so I would gather. I had my own this year with a recurring bout of Afib and A Flutter. but hey, who wants to live forever?

Hope it all works out for you. Cheers!

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia