Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #8751
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that every year when the weather gets colder and the days short and grey, I get the strongest cravings to pretty much crawl into a pantry and do nothing but sit around and eat for the rest of Winter. Only a month or so ago my desires were more about combining fat and fit, holding my weight constant while getting stronger and fitter, but right now I'd be cool with turning into a total blob.

It always amazes the difference in the strength of my fat desires during different times of year. Makes me wonder how much other people get this, and how much fat-kink related relationships have better chances if started at some times of year versus others?
Old 11-13-2017, 07:06 PM   #8752
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
IC that every year when the weather gets colder and the days short and grey, I get the strongest cravings to pretty much crawl into a pantry and do nothing but sit around and eat for the rest of Winter.
I, on the other hand, would like nothing so much as to crawl into bed and sleep until about the second of February. This may be due to groundhog genes somewhere in the family.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:19 PM   #8753
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
IC that every year when the weather gets colder and the days short and grey, I get the strongest cravings to pretty much crawl into a pantry and do nothing but sit around and eat for the rest of Winter. Only a month or so ago my desires were more about combining fat and fit, holding my weight constant while getting stronger and fitter, but right now I'd be cool with turning into a total blob.

It always amazes the difference in the strength of my fat desires during different times of year. Makes me wonder how much other people get this, and how much fat-kink related relationships have better chances if started at some times of year versus others?
Yes, I think cold, wintry weather encourages fatness and feeding for sure. Something about storing up calories for the potential famine ahead and wanting to snug down and be cozy and hibernate. Like we're bears or squirrels or something. Then there's the nonstop feasting marathon that is the holiday season, beginning with Halloween candy, peaking with Thanksgiving and Christmas until finally finishing at New Year's Eve. Then comes the brief New Year's resolution diet, which usually lasts 1-2 weeks and is followed by a deprivation induced binge that continues until the last of the post-Valentine's Day sale candy is gone. Plus all the layers of winter wear make everyone look a bit puffed up, and do a nice job of concealing all the little rolls and bulges, so it's easier to convince oneself that "nobody can tell if I put on a couple pounds" than it is during swimsuit weather.

Considering that, Canada should be an FA paradise while here in sunny Florida it's a miracle any fatties can be found at all! But there is something about the American South (not to be confused with South America) that encourages obesity too, in fact the most obese states in the nation are southern states. All I can think is either the hot and humid conditions discourage Southerners from engaging in as much physical activity as our Northern neighbors and/or the higher poverty levels down south might result in Southerners consuming more cheap, fattening food.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #8754
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SqueezablySoft, a few more of factors to consider (not saying they are the case, just to think about):

- maintaining body temperature in cold or hot conditions burns calories. While the south has more heat and the north has more cold, from what I understand people may spend more time in the minimal-effort temperature zone with AC than with heating -- maybe because being a little cool is a bit uncomfortable, but being a little warm can leave you sweaty, which most people like to avoid much of the time?

- My impression is that the American south has less population concentration into large urban centres. A pretty consistent pattern is that suburbs are fatter than high density urban cores, and small towns tend to be even fatter than suburbs. New York and New England of course have lots of big old cities, Canada actually has a higher portion of people living in cities than the US does, while my impression is that the US south has more sprawling, low density cities fading into smaller cities and towns, and not as much areas where it is normal to walk and use transit?

- With regards to Florida in particular I think the average age is higher due to the number of retirees in the state. Areas dominated by younger people (like around colleges) tend to adopt a more 'youthful' culture with more activities, more focus on fitness and fashion, and so on. I'd guess that areas with more older folk might generally tend to align themselves more with those interests?
Old 11-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #8755
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

- With regards to Florida in particular I think the average age is higher due to the number of retirees in the state.
I believe this is true throughout much of the south, not only because a lot of older people want to go somewhere warm, but also because the economy is less robust and everything -- from housing to you name it -- costs less. Both Arkansas and Oklahoma have become magnets for retirees because they're as warm as Florida, but at a fraction of the cost.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:58 PM   #8756
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know, but I love the South. Men approach me much more than they did up North! Northern men do not like ssbbw as much, I'm convinced Bring on them good, ol' boys!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:30 AM   #8757
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I spent more than I was planning to on Black Friday. And everything I bought is for the dog. At least I got the crate I've been eyeing for months for $75 off.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:54 AM   #8758
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I spent more than I was planning to on Black Friday. And everything I bought is for the dog. At least I got the crate I've been eyeing for months for $75 off.
Dog is gonna be happy Iíve splurged on the 11.11 on AliExpress and everything Iíve bought was for the dogs so I feel you girl!
Old 11-27-2017, 10:44 AM   #8759
Tad
mostly harmless

There is a park near us that has been fenced off for re-construction, but not much has happened with it yet. Wife and I noticed that some people had been in there (from looking at the changes of control in the Pokemon Go gym in the park), and had been wondering if there was a way in still.

We took a look this weekend and were really puzzled because we even saw a guy in there with his dog, so presumably he'd not climbed the fence. But we didn't see anyway in.

Then it suddenly hit me that the gap between one post and a wall was probably wide enough for thin people to slide through, we'd just dismissed it because no way was either of us sliding through that gap.

So IC that sometimes I forget that not everyone is as thick as I am!
Old 11-27-2017, 09:25 PM   #8760
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Dog is gonna be happy Iíve splurged on the 11.11 on AliExpress and everything Iíve bought was for the dogs so I feel you girl!

Ooh, what did you get them?
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:59 AM   #8761
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Nov. 11 is a big shopping day in Poland? Here's it's a solemn commemoration (of the end of World War I).
Old 11-30-2017, 10:21 AM   #8762
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Nov. 11 is a big shopping day in Poland? Here's it's a solemn commemoration (of the end of World War I).
Which makes it a joyous day in Poland - national independence after 120 years of territorial division and foreign rule by tsarist Russia, the Austrians and Prussia.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:52 AM   #8763
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Winter actually makes me want to be more active. Granted, winter in Houston is anywhere from the 40's to70's.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:53 AM   #8764
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Which makes it a joyous day in Poland - national independence after 120 years of territorial division and foreign rule by tsarist Russia, the Austrians and Prussia.
Thatís one of my favorite things about history. The perspective always changes depending on which side youíre on.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #8765
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Been bemoaning the fact that I have been getting no callbacks on my resume...

...now have a pretty solid job offer in an internal det....
...and an interview externally...

Now i am stressing thst I may have to chose!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:26 AM   #8766
Tad
mostly harmless

when it rains it pours .... in this case in a good way!

I hope they both sound good, and work out -- but that choosing is not too stressful
Old 12-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #8767
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Been bemoaning the fact that I have been getting no callbacks on my resume...

...now have a pretty solid job offer in an internal det....
...and an interview externally...

Now i am stressing thst I may have to chose!!
I'm glad you are getting somewhere with finding a new job.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #8768
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks all! Got the job i wanted with the $$ i wanted. Now to semi slack off over christmas!!
Old 12-05-2017, 03:58 PM   #8769
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Thanks all! Got the job i wanted with the $$ i wanted. Now to semi slack off over christmas!!
Holy $41t that was quick! Shows how much they wanted you

Was it the internal one or the external?

And of course, massive congrats!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:20 AM   #8770
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hooray, congratulations! =D
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #8771
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyantha reborn View Post
thanks all! Got the job i wanted with the $$ i wanted. Now to semi slack off over christmas!!
congratulations!
Old 12-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #8772
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

I confess that I just mixed a can of dark sweet cherries with a gigantic glob of Nutella, topped off with whipped cream and ate it all by myself.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:50 AM   #8773
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
I confess that I just mixed a can of dark sweet cherries with a gigantic glob of Nutella, topped off with whipped cream and ate it all by myself.
How would you rate the taste? Something you'd try again?
Old 12-06-2017, 12:11 PM   #8774
BurgerMePlease

I liked it. It didn't look very appetizing but it satisfied my chocolate craving. Canned cherries tend to be a little mushy so that may be a turn off for some.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #8775
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Holy $41t that was quick! Shows how much they wanted you

Was it the internal one or the external?

And of course, massive congrats!!!!!!!
Ty! Heard about it through an old coworker, talked to the hiring manager informally (who i know), did the hr interview. I let them know i was seriously going to pursue another offer, so when i did my in person interview (with five people) on friday at 12...i had the offer by 4pm that day. Negotiated a bit and BAM! New job!

Oh and also some paid and unpaid vacation

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia