Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-21-2006, 09:35 AM   #51
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation my hot sexy manapples!!!!!!!!!!!!! the big apple speaks...

in a word - YUMMY!!!!! can someone tell me why you BHMs haven't shown yourselves on my apple thread - posted on the main board?!?!?!?!?! (ok, so maybe i was being a bit gender exclusionary without realizing it )

as i have always said, the majority of men are apples & classic while the majority of women are pears & classic shaped...

ooohhhhhh, my apple brothers! come out and show your sweet delicious apple love....

btw, feel free to repost your belly pics there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the big apple has spoken...

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #52
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok ladies...decided it's time I give something to this board since I AM a bhm.Hope you enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Belly.jpg (19.2 KB, 7482 views)
Old 04-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #53
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheShiveringChipmunk
chippygut!

That's so funny Chippy (not the picture, just the sheer size of the picture!) - it's almost like "being there"!
Old 04-21-2006, 09:24 PM   #54
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

AM: hehe next time ill do it in
3-D!!!
Old 04-23-2006, 08:16 AM   #55
Ladyrose1952

Heres the ole girl's belly shot too......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WhiteBraShortRobeTumPoseMar2006.jpg (71.2 KB, 7374 views)
Old 04-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #56
DELPHI95
On Timeout

DELPHI95 has said some nice things
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandi (FFA)
Nice picture TheMarno - thank you for posting!

And to my dear Erk, you’re just as HOT as always, nice you’d adorn this gallery with your sexy body

And Bellyboy and Goodolboy *my favourite bellies*

And I just love to watch all this posts! Thank you all.

P.S. Where are all the rest? Don’t be shy.
Scandi,

Umm...Not quite the belly of other contributors but here is a better shot of me. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to your replies. A former lurker!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MY BELLY TOO.jpg (9.5 KB, 7288 views)
DELPHI95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:35 PM   #57
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default my belly

This is my
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0014.jpg (34.3 KB, 7178 views)
Old 04-24-2006, 10:39 PM   #58
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default my belly

This is my pic, enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0014.jpg (34.3 KB, 7161 views)
Old 04-25-2006, 08:07 AM   #59
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELPHI95
Scandi,

Umm...Not quite the belly of other contributors but here is a better shot of me. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to your replies. A former lurker!
Delphi (your lurker), hehe: Thanks for posting your nice belly picture.

And thanks to all you others… as I earlier told, I don’t want to commend all these lovely pictures, but only make this thread to a “picture gallery”.

And to Chippy… We’re looking forward to the 3D thing *G*
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:40 PM   #60
chubluvman

chubluvman has said some nice things
Default might as well share mine too

Didn't want to be left out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture011.JPG (31.2 KB, 6669 views)
chubluvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #61
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I only got one promised rep and one rep pre-given out of the five I was hoping for lol

Anway, this is all I have by way of a belly pic but here it is anyway:
Attachment 5468

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 03-18-2010 at 05:06 AM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:39 PM   #62
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Oh, alrighty...I suppose.....

I could indulge just one itty-bitty belly shot...just for perks!

Last edited by Obesus; 04-28-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:36 AM   #63
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title
Default First Post, Finally

This my 1st post, and thought I would belly up and show my wares. Just not sure how to put a picture up from my PC here.
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:45 AM   #64
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you everyone! I got my five reps! And now I have my second green can thingie!

*hugs & kisses*

(I know it's a silly thing but I'm so happy *Stupid grin*)
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:43 AM   #65
Erk

Erk has said some nice things

Thankyou Scandi for being so kind I am SO glad that you did comment to me, thankyou, as I wanted to cry when the other ladies all had comments on their bellies, and I was completely ignored!! LOL. *winks into my scarf* I maybe need to do some work on my belly - *runs off and eats lots!*

What is this rep stuff with the little green cans? I don't understand.

"Never eat more than you can lift" - Miss Piggy
Erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:53 AM   #66
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up waxing literal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapf
Now, I've posted here a couple of times before, but I couldn't resist a belly library thread. Here's my belly... I actually found a movie clip of me playing with my belly, if y'all wanna see it.

ooooohhhh, how i would love to wax you!!!!! maybe i'll see you at the heavenly bodies memorial day weekend event???

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #67
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hey Erk!

Nice pic!

Here's mine!

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 01-09-2007 at 01:49 PM.
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:11 AM   #68
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

skinny (but growing) here.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:32 AM   #69
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am absolutely LOVING this thread!!!!!!!!
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 AM   #70
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here is my contribution:

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 03-25-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:30 AM   #71
Erk

Yay thankyou Banshee!! Your pic is gorgeous, you sexy thing you!!
Old 04-26-2006, 01:24 PM   #72
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Banshee and Nancygirl you are a couple of hotties !!
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:45 PM   #73
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

Don't forget Tori

They are all lovely

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
Banshee and Nancygirl you are a couple of hotties !!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #74
Erk

I AM Invisible!! LMAO!
Old 04-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #75
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Well I don't have any new pics yet, but thought I would put one of my old ones on here.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 07-09-2010 at 12:41 AM.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote