Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #26
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Are you feeling okay?
But well, enjoy your day at home!

(there'sa great diagonal in this picture. Swords, naked man, Harry Potter books. Shows what I've got as priorities Xp)
I'm fine, I just would rather stay in bed today.

I've got a root canal in just under two hours from now and this afternoon I have to go see a client I'd rather not have to bother with. Bed is the far more palatable option

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #27
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Given my druthers this is where I'd be staying this morning instead of heading out into the real world.

My response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4uSYaGfi0
Old 04-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #28
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
If I had an airplane I'd be at your place already

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #29
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love Prince....YAY!!!

I might have to make a mixtape for you guys. that included Adore, and Darling Nikki (either version..original & Foo Fighter style

What can I say but A.D.I.D.A.S.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #30
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Given my druthers this is where I'd be staying this morning instead of heading out into the real world.

wow, you've got really nice taste.

also this picture is just too unfair.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #31
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dude, you're making it really hard to look down my nose at the creepsters who comment on the Paysite Board.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:02 PM   #32
djudex
I'm out

It's lazy night at the Judex house

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #33
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

It's lazy night at the Judex house
Awe. When do we get to see the pics of you after you've eaten?
Old 04-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Awe. When do we get to see the pics of you after you've eaten?
I'll take you an after pic tomorrow night

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #35
djudex
I'm out

Okay I got distracted by a shiny object or something last night, I didn't get around to doing an après dinner photo but I took an early morning mini photo shoot this morning to make up for it. Now although the shots probably don't violate the EULA of Dims they should probably be kept to PM anyway. Ladies, if you want to see the elusive Judex in his morning environment fire me a PM.

And although I shouldn't have to say it I'll say it anyway please don't repost or disseminate any PM'd photos. Although I do seem to have at least a small exhibitionist streak I do so very much enjoy the illusion that I have control over who gets the photos.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #36
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I love Prince....YAY!!!

I might have to make a mixtape for you guys. that included Adore, and Darling Nikki (either version..original & Foo Fighter style

What can I say but A.D.I.D.A.S.
You rock! Darling nikki is the best. Personaly, I like the foo version better. Something about the way he yells.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #37
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice pics!

Last edited by bigjmccoy; 04-18-2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Code monkey died
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #38
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

What the hell is wrong with me??? I am so distracted by your awesome room and color scheme. This is why I am single.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #39
djudex
I'm out

Whole wheat tortilla shells, health first!

Mmmm yummy!

Cookin'! And yes, I do usually cook with no shirt on.

You can see where my tortilla shell burst, I didn't let it warm up enough first

It was pretty damn tasty if I do say so myself!

And as per request, the post meal chillaxin'

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-19-2010, 05:39 PM   #40
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude!! Belly, vambraces and swords, Oh my!**
How many swords do you have?

** Yes, that was a picture request.
You can thank me later in rep ladies!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #41
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...snip...

(there'sa great diagonal in this picture. Swords, naked man, Harry Potter books. Shows what I've got as priorities Xp)
Whew! I feel SO much better knowing I wasn't the only one scoping out the literature and decor while belly drooling - lol. But damn if that bed don't look comfy!

Quote:
Whole wheat tortilla shells, health first!

Mmmm yummy!

Cookin'! And yes, I do usually cook with no shirt on.

You can see where my tortilla shell burst, I didn't let it warm up enough first

It was pretty damn tasty if I do say so myself!

And as per request, the post meal chillaxin'
And he cooks! Shirtless! Le sigh! Le swoon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #42
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Dude!! Belly, vambraces and swords, Oh my!**

** Yes, that was a picture request.
You can thank me later in rep ladies!
Been there, done that

Quote:
Eight. Nine if you count the bokuto. CHOPPA ALL YOR ARMS OFF!!!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #43
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

mr dj i am out of rep.....but lemme just say

you have lots of COUGAR REP.......

I endorse this thread HIGHLY
Old 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #44
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Been there, done that
I know -- just not in THIS thread. Besides, you can't blame a woman for wanting an encore of such awesomeness now, can you?

Quote:

and puuurrrrrrrrrr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #45
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No arms, no belly rubs, it seems a little problematic, no?
Old 04-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #46
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
No arms, no belly rubs, it seems a little problematic, no?
That's a very good point....FREE EXTRA ARMS FOR EVERYONE!!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #47
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Been there, done that

oh my!

submissive never felt so good
Old 04-20-2010, 05:57 AM   #48
djudex
I'm out

My attempt at doing "The Hozay"

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-20-2010, 06:35 AM   #49
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA!

No! No! No! "The Hozay" is index fingers in, thumbs up! Get it right!

Take another picture and post it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #50
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

heh, you've got the mouth, you just gotta point those thumbs skywards.