Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #51
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I really don't want to continue this thread now that it has digressed from its original intentions. James you admit it yourself that you are "threadjacking" this thread. If you actually paid attention to my original post you would see that it's not the immobility that attracted me. In fact I stated I love seeing big women being able to go anywhere they want. I prefer seeing fat jiggle when a girl walks. I'm just appreciating an other aspect about SSBBWs that is often not expressed. This is the Weight Board which is meant for postive discussions. My post requested feedback from people who want to honor and praise these women. If you want to start a more serious discussion about the pros and cons of this subject, you could have started your own thread rather than hijacking this one. I feel like just by posting this I fell into some annoying troll trick to digress from the original post.
Ah... I hold my hands up and fully admit I misread your OP. My apologies for my mistake.

I acknowledge that scooters and wheelchairs improve the lives of the users. I'm glad that people have been able to recover liberties that they have lost, regardless as to whether I am saddened by their loss of those liberties. I'd never berate anyone for using a scooter and I apologise if my self-projection regarding how I might feel using a scooter has caused offense through its lack of positivity. This was a thread of wheelchair celebration, which I'm not going to lie, tweaked a sentiment of sadness for me when I consider what I've heard from ssbbws who have felt massive frustration in relation to the joint degradation and pains that have confined them there. Clearly, whilst some of you embrace them, not all experiences are the same and not all SSBBWs are happy with being scooter dependent... that said, if perceived negativity in this matter is taboo here then I'll respect that and bow out.

Last edited by James; 02-07-2009 at 07:04 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #52
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe it's just me, but there's just something really disingenuous about what you're saying here, James. At first I thought it was accidental - but through your posts here, your words, and the way they're structured... it belies a different truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm guessing i'll probably be ignored again lol

Everyone has a right to express an opinion, but what's wrong with expressing it in a way that doesn't hurt someone's feelings. Especially a specific group of people on the forum. When ladies have posted pictures of themselves on scooters, and there are a whole bunch of other women on here who have not posted pics of themselves on scooters, but may use them, why announce to everyone that you feel pity for us? What good does that serve? You didn't merely say that you disagreed with the poster, you went on to say something hurtful to other people and that was the offense.

Some people might respectfully come in here and say that we ALL need to lose weight because they pity us because we can't buy clothes at a normal store.
Very not ignored.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #53
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just realized that it would be totally awesome to create an outlaw SC with badass leather jackets and everything else that goes with being a one-percenter (brawling, drug-trafficking, partying hard and being prosecuted under RICO). Watch yr back James, watch yr back

In my own country I am in a far-off land
I am strong but have no force or power
I win all yet remain a loser
At break of day I say goodnight
When I lie down I have a great fear
Of falling.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #54
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

well, any negative posts expressing pity and sadness would further enforce someone's frustration rather than uplift them and there's just no point in it.

though, the apology and acknowledgement of that is much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
This was a thread of wheelchair celebration, which I'm not going to lie, tweaked a sentiment of sadness for me when I consider what I've heard from ssbbws who have felt massive frustration in relation to the joint degradation and pains that have confined them there. Clearly, whilst some of you embrace them, not all experiences are the same and not all SSBBWs are happy with being scooter dependent... that said, if perceived negativity in this matter is taboo here then I'll respect that and bow out.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #55
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol thanks Sam i was beginning to wonder if i was posting just to see myself type lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
Very not ignored.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #56
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

And holy hopping snot - this is NOT a "wheelchair celebration thread". Christ - how maddening. One person here brings up wheelchairs. Only one.

This thread is about women. Specific women.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #57
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks Sam for saying this. When I read that I got seriously pissed off. But I'm not gonna vent - I'm just disgusted by the lack of compassion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
And holy hopping snot - this is NOT a "wheelchair celebration thread". Christ - how maddening. One person here brings up wheelchairs. Only one.

This thread is about women. Specific women.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #58
bellyfan82

bellyfan82 has said some nice things

It takes real confidence to say "Yeah, I'm fat, so what? I'll ride a damn scooter cause it's way the hell more comfortable." And to make it look SEXY? Well, that takes a very special kind of woman.
bellyfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #59
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Amen to that! If it helps you to get out and do the things you need to do then that is something very positive and is not pitiable. By the way, I am told that I give absolutely incredible back rubs Just something to keep in mind if you find yourself in CA and the wonderings of a tourist get the best of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
The thing is, James, a lot of people of size are MORE free to do the things they want to do by using a scooter or other mobility device.

For example, I have a pretty significant back issue that puts me in serious, immobilizing pain some days. Sometimes I'll be in the middle of Target and be in so much pain that I have trouble walking. It has gotten to a point where, on really bad days, if there isn't a scooter for me to use at a store, I just can't go. A scooter gives me the freedom to shop without pain and anxiety. I am actually MORE active than I would be if scooters weren't available.

I guess I just don't see scooters as a limiting factor for me. They help me when I need them, and I don't need anyone's pity for it. Most importantly, I don't think anyone should be ashamed to use a mobility device if they need one.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #60
geetar6103

geetar6103 has said some nice things
Default wonderous

very very H-O-T
geetar6103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #61
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I have always personally felt that Big Girls on Scooters are HOT!

I always sneak that little glance and drool a little bit. I think using a scooter is darn practical. These women are not letting anything limit their lives. I am not a small guy and I certainly understand the benefits.

Of course I am the guy that takes a vacation at Disney World right after I have a broken leg. I rode around on my scooter and had a ball. Hard not to run over slow people though.

James watch your speed or we are running you over.

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #62
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hot transportation

They are a big turn on -- I needed to slowed down my walk to match my GF - she has a scooter now and she goes so fast that i need to rent one just to keep up with her when we go to theme parks. - Thank God for Scooters.
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #63
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
this picture is a couple years old..and i look WAY too excited to be at Walmart shopping lol...but there it is

You look absolutely lovely! I love your expression!
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #64
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was recently approved for funding for a new scooter due to my having Multiple Sclerosis.
My family think I am nuts, because I have decided to decline it right now, even though I really need it on some days due to fatigue and my increasing difficulty with walking. I am just going to battle on.

I just feel that men will look at me on it, and may think less of me as a woman.
I realize it is vanity speaking, but as women we are already competing with other women for the attention of men, and being in a scooter may set me back even further in that regard.

Having said that, I understand that other women may want to use them, and that is fine, I do understand.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #65
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
There's something very sexy about a beautiful women not letting anything get in her way ...
Mrs Ho Ho just forwarded this article to me. It is the coolest thing I've seen on this topic for . . .well, forever.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #66
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Scooter alternatives

I've mentioned our (Mrs Ho Ho and I) love of biking. Earlier in this thread, I recounted an incident from last fall in which we met a woman on an electric scooter while on a bike trail.

At age 71, I look forward to several more years of biking. However, I do have some physical issues which may eventually force me to hang up the two-wheeler. The major one is peripheral neuropathy, which affects sensation and small muscle movement in my feet. Fortunately, it hasn't yet affected leg strength. While I need the affected parts for balance when hiking, I don't on the bike. But eventually, legs do weaken, hearts pump with less vigor (though they love just as much), but a trail on a beautiful fall day can be enjoyed just as much via other means.

I may eventually require the sort of scooter shown in various pictures in this thread. But until then, there are electric-assist two-wheeled bikes, and a whole arsenal of three and four-wheeled self-propelled and electric-assist machines which would be suitable for me and for those of you wishing for greater range and flexibility than a scooter can provide.

Mrs Ho Ho and I did encounter a four-wheeled, two-person, crank-powered vehicle on a local bike trail. A middle-aged couple were aboard. She was too handicapped to provide any motive power, but was enjoying the experience to the max. Her loving (and beaming) husband was doing all the pedaling. That, too, may be us someday, with Mrs Ho Ho's incredible legs taking the load.

A USA company called Worksman builds (in the USA) a great variety of vehicles meant both for industrial purposes and for personal mobility and enjoyment. I show one such here. I think that you will find an exploration of their website quite fascinating.

How cool is this PAV? Customized with a windshield by a proud Worksman PAV owner, this PAV also features the Electric drive hub upgrade, Armrests and Safety Flags. The Worksman PAV3 is incredible!

Last edited by Ho Ho Tai; 03-01-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: tense
Old 03-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like seeing that bike, Mr Ho Ho

Kind of reminds me of bikes we could have rented on the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD. Two rows of seats and up to four people could peddle at once. Really groovy...and definitely made it easier than just one person pedaling.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #68
Ho Ho Tai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I like seeing that bike, Mr Ho Ho

Kind of reminds me of bikes we could have rented on the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD. Two rows of seats and up to four people could peddle at once. Really groovy...and definitely made it easier than just one person pedaling.
They have those in the harbor area in my home town of Duluth, MN. Someday, I'd like to get two couples to get all dolled up in tuxes, top hats, white scarves, long print dresses and flower bonnets (each according to gender, of course) and just pedal up and down - maybe with a bushel basket of dollar bills to toss to the crowd (they ain't worth much anyway.)

If you're looking for something a bit less sedate . . . of course, you have to bend your knees, along with your elbow.

Pedal Pub

Of course, if you REALLY want to go first class . . .

Last edited by Ho Ho Tai; 03-01-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 AM   #69
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I will be getting my scooter soon, and I am going to commission a local artist to paint a beautiful mermaid design on the fibreglass section of it.
If I must have one, it shall be a work of art.

I am also going to have my pink fluffy dice on it as well.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:40 AM   #70
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I will be getting my scooter soon, and I am going to commission a local artist to paint a beautiful mermaid design on the fibreglass section of it.

yes!! that sounds adorable! i wanna see pictures when it's all done. i've always said that should i ever need a scooter i will be requiring spinners, hydraulics and a really sweet hood ornament.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #71
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I wouldn't say it's always a turn-on, but it is certainly not something that makes me feel pity. I pity the women who have mobility problems and do nothing, either because they can't afford to or don't want to.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #72
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
They have those in the harbor area in my home town of Duluth, MN. Someday, I'd like to get two couples to get all dolled up in tuxes, top hats, white scarves, long print dresses and flower bonnets (each according to gender, of course) and just pedal up and down - maybe with a bushel basket of dollar bills to toss to the crowd (they ain't worth much anyway.)

If you're looking for something a bit less sedate . . . of course, you have to bend your knees, along with your elbow.

Pedal Pub

Of course, if you REALLY want to go first class . . .

Cool pic, Mr Ho Ho!

I happen to have been born in Duluth, MN and still have relatives scattered around that great state.

Unfortunately, I don't know Duluth that well (I've only been back there a couple times over the years) but plan to visit again some day.

Getting back on topic: I have no real opinion of scooters pro/con. They're just a machine, something to make life a little easier. That's all.

There are also many many reasons for needing one and if they can restore a person's freedom and mobility, all the better. Life is there to be enjoyed and if a scooter can help...great!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM   #73
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post

Ever since we moved to Texas, I've told Sandie that I want to get her a set of steer horns for her scooter - like Boss Hogg had on his car on "Dukes of Hazzard"

. I'm still looking for a set....
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #74
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
I had a better picture but I can't find it. It was taken last year at the Vegas Bash fashion show.

This one is from a couple years ago in Vegas. I wouldn't be able to do Vegas without a scooter. I figure my legs and feet deserve a vacation too!
OMG, I LOOOOOVE this with the coffee!!

All you ladies look great!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #75
Shosh
Susannah

Well my occupational therapist called today. My brand new scooter will be delivered to me in two weeks time. It has been fully paid for by a government grant. I could choose one up to $4000.

I just have to accept that I have a disability and that I need it.

It is actually ok.