Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default what do you HAVE to eat when you're fed up??

im having a sad day

i fell out with my best friend over money (20 ffs) that i owe him, im skint and supposed to be going on holiday on monday and then to top it all someone has accused me of bitching about them (it wasnt me!)

so i have to eat jellybabies, and pizza with sausage, pepperoni, ham, meatballs and chicken with potato wedges and garlic bread, as it always cheers me up

what about you guys?
bexy xoxo

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You eat babies?
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anything with ooey gooey cheese alwasy helps me.

sorry about your troubles with your friends..
Old 11-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I'm with Fuzzy...you eat babies!!!??? the rest sounds quite pleasant..but I'd draw the line at babies..
Old 11-05-2007, 07:01 PM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, this fellow came to mind when I read jellybabies..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bakert.jpg (46.2 KB, 109 views)
Old 11-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Chinese food! I am always in the mood for Chinese. When I get way stressed out...I mean really at the end of my rope and discouraged...I'm like...SCREW THIS!...I'm ordering sesame cold noodles right NOW!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
Chinese food! I am always in the mood for Chinese. When I get way stressed out...I mean really at the end of my rope and discouraged...I'm like...SCREW THIS!...I'm ordering sesame cold noodles right NOW!!!
Sesame Cold Noodles? I've not heard of this? Post pix pls thx!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:17 PM   #8
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chocolate, of course
Old 11-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
You eat babies?
jellybabies!!! dont tell me youve never heard of jellybabies?!?

see below lol

you dont know what youre missing i tells ya!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #10
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

It's more what I have to drink. When I'm in a foul mood I head out for a mixed drink, doesn't matter what it is, but watching a cocktail being made for me really calms me down. It's not the alcohol as wine or beer don't impact on my mood at all. I just need a pretty drink made by a skilled bartender.

Jellybabies=yummy, especially the chocolate ones.
k1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #11
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

What is "skint"?
If I'm having a day like you have described, pizza or anything italian definitely seems to help. If I'm being bombarded with crap, I need mashed potatoes with gravy and pot roast or meatloaf. Warm, fuzzy comforting food.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #12
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I believe "Skint" means "broke"
Old 11-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #13
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm w/Aurora. Chinese food cures a LOT of bad moods for me.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #14
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

With me, mashed potatoes and homemade gravy...or soulvaki on a pita lmao
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #15
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Creamy, homemade mac 'n cheese with a buttery bread crumb topping. A gooey grilled cheese sammich with tomato soup. A slow-cooked pot roast with potatoes and carrots.

Failing availability of the marginally healthy items listed above ... a gigantic bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups works for me.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:03 AM   #16
CandySmooch

CandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I'm mad or stressed its always chocolate of some sort whether Ben & Jerry's "Everything But The" or my favorite Peanut Butter M&M's or those Giant 1/2 lb Hershey Bars. Or this place called "Blue Ribbon Cookies" - they make the best cookies I've ever ever had - my favorite are the Iced Sugar Cookies - so soft & chewy - made fresh daily.
CandySmooch is offline   Reply With Quote