Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Have you ever projected your FA feelings on yourself? (Pls read opening post first)
No, I do not recognize myself in the opening post 6 22.22%
Yes, I recognize myself in the opening post 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Projecting your FA feelings on yourself

I have a question for all FAs/FFAs: Have you ever projected your FA feelings on yourself?

What I mean with this is that as a teenager I sometimes used to put pillows under my clothes to see what I would look like fat. I was very thin and occasionally I would also stuff myself to see a little belly.

Even now, as an adult, I have occasionally intentionally overeaten, followed by admiring my belly in the mirror and taking pictures of it. I do this usually when I feel lonely, and I think it is some kind of projection of my FA feelings on myself by lack of having a BBW around.

Just to be clear: I do not consider myself a feedee and have no intention of gaining weight. It is something that I occasionally do when I feel alone.

I think the pillows was something similar. I only did that as a teenager, and I think stuffing the pillows under my clothes was a an alternative way of indulge in my FA feelings because I didn’t know any BBWs at the time, so that was the closest I got to enjoying fat.

Does any FA/FFA recognize this? Have you ever stuffed pillows under your clothes, intentionally overeaten, enjoyed fat on yourself or projected your FA feelings in any other way on yourself, whatever the reason?

Last edited by MrRabbit; 05-29-2010 at 03:00 AM.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
shortfat

shortfat has said some nice things

Yes, that is pretty much my story. I like the look of a fat guy and have become one because of that.
shortfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, I did. I was pretty much confused as to why I liked bigger girls. When I was younger and thought girls had cooties (which they still do, don't kid yourself), I thought I wanted to be the fat one. So I would put pillows in my shirt to make me look big.

But when I hit puberty, I realized that I liked fat on women a lot more. Since then, I haven't done that.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
Yes, I did. I was pretty much confused as to why I liked bigger girls. When I was younger and thought girls had cooties (which they still do, don't kid yourself), I thought I wanted to be the fat one. So I would put pillows in my shirt to make me look big.

But when I hit puberty, I realized that I liked fat on women a lot more. Since then, I haven't done that.
I gave you rep but my computer decided to make it sound completely incoherent, so disregard what it says lol....
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yes, I stuffed my clothing as a teen to see what it would look like. I never stuffed myself though. <shrug>
I basically made a fat suit by wearing sweat suit stuffed with pillows and an inner sweat suit lining it. For a while I kept it in my closet but I eventually got rid of it. I would wear it and look at myself in the mirror. I would also walk around my bedroom in it and do stuff like try to bend over and pick stuff up to see what it felt like. One night I even slept in the fat suit.

I am a skinny guy and am only attracted to BBWs, but this was part of my journey to finding and accepting my sexuality.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Count Me In

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
I have a question for all FAs/FFAs: Have you ever projected your FA feelings on yourself?

What I mean with this is that as a teenager I sometimes used to put pillows under my clothes to see what I would look like fat. I was very thin and occasionally I would also stuff myself to see a little belly.

Even now, as an adult, I have occasionally intentionally overeaten, followed by admiring my belly in the mirror and taking pictures of it. I do this usually when I feel lonely, and I think it is some kind of projection of my FA feelings on myself by lack of having a BBW around.

Just to be clear: I do not consider myself a feedee and have no intention of gaining weight. It is something that I occasionally do when I feel alone.

I think the pillows was something similar. I only did that as a teenager, and I think stuffing the pillows under my clothes was a an alternative way of indulge in my FA feelings because I didnít know any BBWs at the time, so that was the closest I got to enjoying fat.

Does any FA/FFA recognize this? Have you ever stuffed pillows under your clothes, intentionally overeaten, enjoyed fat on yourself or projected your FA feelings in any other way on yourself, whatever the reason?
Fat is sexy, on the Gal and on me.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #7
Chris P. Bacon

Chris P. Bacon has said some nice things

heck yes! I always felt weird about it and taught I'm the only one who does that . . .
Chris P. Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duniwin View Post
I would wear it and look at myself in the mirror. I would also walk around my bedroom in it and do stuff like try to bend over and pick stuff up to see what it felt like. One night I even slept in the fat suit.
I did that too! (I didn't make a fat suit though, I did it with pillows stuffed under my clothes.)
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I voted yes, but in my case I really don't think it was projecting my FA feelings onto myself. In spirit I'm pretty much flat out a gainer who would love to be a lot bigger (I've mostly not pursued that, just as I've not overly pursued my FA feelings, for a variety of reasons. But it is certainly how I feel.) If anything sometimes I've wondered if my preference for fat on others is a projection of my preference for fat on myself?