Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #2701
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
You should spread more naked picures.
Well, that would pass the time. I'll see what I can do.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #2702
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i needs me some reps... SO!

I will do one of the following for rep, please specify which when you rep.

Plant a tree
Sing the star spangled banner
Vote Democratic
Kick a hobo
Eat a sandwich
Adopt a kitten
Hug a sad person
Wipe out mankind

pics available on request =)
Old 09-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #2703
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ...Your Rep Whines Store Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i needs me some reps... SO!

I will do one of the following for rep, please specify which when you rep.

Plant a tree
Sing the star spangled banner
Vote Democratic
Kick a hobo
Eat a sandwich
Adopt a kitten
Hug a sad person
Wipe out mankind
Shop At Rep Whines(imfree added this one!)
pics available on request =)
As always, thank you for shopping at Rep Whines store.
Sorry we're currently out-of-stock on the Rep you
requested, but more should arrive on the next
truck.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 09-21-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: To add title
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #2704
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
As always, thank you for shopping at Rep Whines store.
Sorry we're currently out-of-stock on the Rep you
requested, but more should arrive on the next
truck.
I got'm.. I've requested the adoption of a kitten. I should have demanded proof of the adoption.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #2705
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
I got'm.. I've requested the adoption of a kitten. I should have demanded proof of the adoption.
Thanks for getting FC for me. I can attach a pic of the kitten
who owns me, if that will hold you until a real one comes in.

From what I've seen in this thread, however, Dimm's could
be dangerous for our young feline friends!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...3&postcount=99

*Kitty's pic is in this post.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #2706
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm looking at SM413's post yesterday and for the life of me couldn't put my finger what was wrong with the post that looked different. Then I looked at the date and realized something verrrrry interrrrrrresting.....

I have no idea how I wound up on that page, but here's the proof folks!
Rep is one serious addiction indeed, and this gal is still jonesing LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sma413_drug.jpg (30.6 KB, 84 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #2707
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I'm looking at SM413's post yesterday and for the life of me couldn't put my finger what was wrong with the post that looked different. Then I looked at the date and realized something verrrrry interrrrrrresting.....

Maybe she's suffering from Repdrawal. My Repper's in
the charger and I can't help. I'm imRepotent without
a fully-charged Repper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg REPPER Battery Charging.jpg (9.3 KB, 82 views)

Old 09-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #2708
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

do cute pussys help earn rep.......

insert HERE
this is PUMPKIN..he does this pretty much everyday....after I FLUSH!!! must have fresh h20
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 59292_432292326967_583391967_5588343_6973188_n.jpg (51.5 KB, 81 views)
Old 09-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #2709
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Twins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
do cute pussys help earn rep.......

insert HERE
this is PUMPKIN..he does this pretty much everyday....after I FLUSH!!! must have fresh h20
No doubt, HD, yours owns you like Alleigh Kaht owns me!
Frightening, how similar their coats are!!! Is yours one
that raises infinite hell around the house and is just too
damned cute to get mad at? Been there, done that.

Love that little s**t, Alleigh, though. That cat's getting
louder, 3 months old, and I'm afraid she's gonna' purr
like a well-tuned Harley when she's grown up!

Mine doesn't have that canine habit of toilet drinking,
but she does love to dine with the dog, yes, a cat
that likes dog food!

PEOPLE DON'T OWN CATS-Trust me, cats own people!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alleigh Kaht 9-10-2010 wb lg.jpg (67.5 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by imfree; 09-21-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Added the most important observation!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 AM   #2710
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow same coat for sure!!!! is she a MAINE COON?
Pumpkin is almost ALL DOG...other then riding with his head out the window

he meets and greets everyone at the door and follows them/me around all the time...he is a great doggie replacement!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #2711
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I have this gold/yellow can now, which took me years to get it seems.... Jesus all I wanted was ONE golden can and I would be happy.
Well no. All I can think about is TWO golden cans.
I'm so American.

Oh and.... I'll trade naked photos and sexual favors for rep. just PM me.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 AM   #2712
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
So, I have this gold/yellow can now, which took me years to get it seems.... Jesus all I wanted was ONE golden can and I would be happy.
Well no. All I can think about is TWO golden cans.
I'm so American.

Oh and.... I'll trade naked photos and sexual favors for rep. just PM me.
It never stops!!!!! I thought I'd be happy with the 5-5-5 combo, now I want the 6th gold can. Like you, it seemed to take years to get each gold.
P.S. I saw the white text, rep is on the way

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:06 AM   #2713
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

OMG, I wish I could rep you right now!!! LOL... I'm either predictable or REALLY addicted.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #2714
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am sad to be in here, I never thought this would happen to me...

No one is repping me anymore. Apparently my posts are no longer worth repping

Rep me, for I am so very hungry. I need it.....or I MIGHT DIE
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #2715
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I am sad to be in here, I never thought this would happen to me...

No one is repping me anymore. Apparently my posts are no longer worth repping

Rep me, for I am so very hungry. I need it.....or I MIGHT DIE
I'll hit you up as soon as I get some more, k? (Stop whimpering)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #2716
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
*makes pouty face*
Old 09-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #2717
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Rep is rad. 'Nuff Said.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #2718
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*makes pouty face*
Aw, knock that off; I just gave you some.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #2719
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*makes pouty face*
...I'm trying to put your face together with a pouty expression. It's not working.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #2720
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
...I'm trying to put your face together with a pouty expression. It's not working.
YOU! Stop being awesome! I cannot rep you anymore!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #2721
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Rep Whinin' Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Got 'im for ya'!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #2722
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Look At All These Nice People Giving Me Rep. I Have Joy In My Heart Once Again!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #2723
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Whimper, Whimper

Quote:
Look At All These Nice People Giving Me Rep. I Have Joy In My Heart Once Again!
Ya' know, it's been a while since I got inny!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #2724
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Ya' know, it's been a while since I got inny!
I'm out of rep for 24 hours good sir, I repped a bunch of people tonight
Old 09-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #2725
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Good Work!

Quote:
I'm out of rep for 24 hours good sir, I repped a bunch of people tonight
I'm with you on that. I Rep like a jackrabbit for a while, then
I get imRepotent for 24hrs, myself.