Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #326
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountiful1966 View Post
thats not true love, i have posted pics but no rep or comments so either nobody sees me or i am fugly lmao
Please never call yourself that.

It takes time to build up rep and friendships here. It has taken me nearly two and a half years to get all the cans I have.

You will get there.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #327
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

I feel as though I'm ignored, but I understand. I'd probably ignore me, given a choice, which I'm not.

Two and a half years? I must learn patience... How long does it take to learn patience?
Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #328
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
I feel as though I'm ignored, but I understand. I'd probably ignore me, given a choice, which I'm not.

Two and a half years? I must learn patience... How long does it take to learn patience?
What exactly are you looking for? Why do you feel ignored?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #329
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
thats not true love, i have posted pics but no rep or comments so either nobody sees me or i am fugly lmao

I don't think no rep = ugly, lol. I NEVER EVER EVER get rep for pics I post...including nude ones....but I have a very successful paysite, lol. So I know I'm not ugly. And you aren't ugly either!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #330
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are certainly not ugly...

You don't even have 100 posts....yet I have noticed you

Perhaps involve yourself a little more
and others will too

You get back what you put in......it's a Karma thing, imo....and I believe in Karma

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #331
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What exactly are you looking for? Why do you feel ignored?
What am I looking for? What a question, goodness, what is anyone looking for?

Looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world. My place in this world. Not a lot to lean on, I need your light to help me find my place in this world, my place in this world. As Michael W. Smith would say.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #332
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh, Now This Is Funny.........

Oh, now this is funny. I'm at 1993 and viewing the
surface with the outboard video camera at
maximum zoom. The planet is covered with
ChiaTrees!...........What's this?!?!?!?.......Hahaha!,
there's an FM staion down there, the GEF DJ is
doing her show, "Disco Back To The 70's", and
playing ABBA's "Dancing Queen"!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #333
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Gold cans = 250 pts?

I somehow had it that gold cans were 250 rep pts. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Thanks!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #334
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks, Melian

Thanks, Melian, you landed me at 2001!
i'm on the green planet and have my
first gold can. Thanks everybody!

Old 08-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #335
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're very welcome

I am living vicariously through your success.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #336
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default You Have My Wishes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You're very welcome

I am living vicariously through your success.
That was very kind. I see your kindness and raise
my wishes for your literal success, may you be
greatly blessed.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #337
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Okay, I'm new to these boards... What the hell is this "rep" stuff you're talking about? :P
alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #338
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

See the little green box under your username? Notice how people have different colors, and different amounts? It's right above your little yahoo symbol there. That represents how much rep you have, people can click on your posts (by clicking on that little white dealie at the bottom) and give you rep for a good post. To actually see how much rep you have, just hit the user CP at the top of the page, you can see the last 20 times you've been repped, people usually leave a comment too.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #339
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
See the little green box under your username? Notice how people have different colors, and different amounts? It's right above your little yahoo symbol there. That represents how much rep you have, people can click on your posts (by clicking on that little white dealie at the bottom) and give you rep for a good post. To actually see how much rep you have, just hit the user CP at the top of the page, you can see the last 20 times you've been repped, people usually leave a comment too.
OMG, that's the shit! LOL. Thanks. I'm surprised I have any... Haha.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #340
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I somehow had it that gold cans were 250 rep pts. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Thanks!
Bright green cans are 250......the gold cans are 800 points apiece......

Old 08-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #341
alison.victoria

Quote:
:O

Is it cumulative or does it restart every time?
Old 08-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #342
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My last rep I didn't gain any points for, and the can next to the listing in most recent repuation received is gray. Also, a can that was previously green in that listing turned gray at the same time (I think). Is that a non-favorable rep?
Old 08-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #343
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks GEF. That makes sense from where I am now. Much appreciated!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #344
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
My last rep I didn't gain any points for, and the can next to the listing in most recent repuation received is gray. Also, a can that was previously green in that listing turned gray at the same time (I think). Is that a non-favorable rep?
I see your can as green....I have been repped and didnt get any points either....that was from a brand new person with very little rep points. The more rep the person who reps you has, the more points you receive.

Old 08-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #345
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison.victoria View Post
:O

Is it cumulative or does it restart every time?
Cumulative......but the cans come at markers.....such as the 250 and then 800 points I mentioned.

Old 08-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #346
alison.victoria

Quote:
Cumulative......but the cans come at markers.....such as the 250 and then 800 points I mentioned.
<font color=deeppink><I>Ahhh, gotcha. That makes me feel a little bit better. LOL. I was like HOLY CRAP, I am destined to stay at one forever. Haha.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #347
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I see your can as green....I have been repped and didnt get any points either....that was from a brand new person with very little rep points. The more rep the person who reps you has, the more points you receive.
I got a rep from a user here with less cans than me, but something like .. 20,000 more posts, so, I think I now understand that it is post quantity + can quantity combined to give more rep points per rep.

I'm talking like 30+ rep points from this person for one rep.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #348
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I got a rep from a user here with less cans than me, but something like .. 20,000 more posts, so, I think I now understand that it is post quantity + can quantity combined to give more rep points per rep.

I'm talking like 30+ rep points from this person for one rep.

You might be onto something....I suspect post count plays into it as well...would certainly explain some "discrepancies" in my math

Old 08-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #349
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You might be onto something....I suspect post count plays into it as well...would certainly explain some "discrepancies" in my math
Hm, some one recently showed me you can check your "rep power" recently.

You click on http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/cmps_index.php and it'll show you how many points each one of your reps is worth.

yeah, I def. think it's post count + can number.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #350
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wahoooooo..... I wonder how much I can make on Ebay for my little Cans
I guess I have a ways to go for mine to be worth more. I am so going to rep you all. When I rep you, remember mine also come with a Belly Bump then a Bump on your ASS.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote